Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    A bear might be a protective mother bear (bodyguard). A bear could be a ferocious killer (mafia strongman). A bear could hibernate in a cave all winter (commuter because he's unavailable deep in the cave). A bear could give a big bear hug (neighbor because he loves his neighbor).

Just a couple of examples.

I was told the bear is a protector of the smaller animals in the woods. Hence, town.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    If Mouse wants to come in and convince us we're making a mistake, we'll listen.

I'm speaking for myself of course.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    A bear might be a protective mother bear (bodyguard). A bear could be a ferocious killer (mafia strongman). A bear could hibernate in a cave all winter (commuter because he's unavailable deep in the cave). A bear could give a big bear hug (neighbor because he loves his neighbor).

I was told the bear is a protector of the smaller animals in the woods. Hence, town.

That makes a lot of sense!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Oh and Happy Birthday, Zinnia! Hope you were able to do something nice for yourself. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Quite interesting how we now have a bandwagon on our hands...

A bandwagon is when everyone just votes with whoever seems to be being voted on, right? I am just not seeing it when so few have voted yet.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Quite interesting how we now have a bandwagon on our hands...

A bandwagon is when everyone just votes with whoever seems to be being voted on, right? I am just not seeing it when so few have voted yet.

I mean but most people voted Mouse already
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Who told you that? Bears will eat anything, and they are def. not protectors irl but if Zinnia told you that that's different/

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Who told you that? Bears will eat anything, and they are def. not protectors irl but if Zinnia told you that that's different/

That's what Zinnia said.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    IRL bears are opportunistic hunters and foragers. Though it also really matters what species of bear, how they behave, but they eat other animals if they can. I live where there are bears.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    IRL bears are opportunistic hunters and foragers. Though it also really matters what species of bear, how they behave, but they eat other animals if they can. I live where there are bears.

I'm aware lol, I just meant in the game that's what I was told
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Mother bears are very staunch protectors of their young.

Nush, this is where the creativity of the host comes into play. If there are randomized alignments, Zinnia would have to come up with a story about the animal that would mesh with the alignment. So a sweet innocent bunny rabbit (not saying whoever is a bunny is bad) came up with a mafia alignment, the host would make some story so that it would make sense for the bunny to be an evil villain.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Guys! I’m not mafia! I voted Lala because I genuinely found her sus, not cause she voted me. I may be a bad mafia player, but I even know not to do that. If you don’t kill me today I can prove to u that I’m town! Or at least one of you... just trust me. If I fail at doing that then you can lynch me tomorrow.
  • Options
    Unvote

Pinky swear, Mouse?
  • Options
    Oh yea and bears are also known to be pretty scary methodical trackers. They don't have the best distance senses so they will use a frighteningly intelligent grid-pattern of tracking over an area, to relentlessly find a deer fawn crouching silently in tall grass and giving off almost no scent, for instance, once the realized they spotted one at a distance, and using that relentless cunning, they have a very good chance of getting that fawn who is too scared to move and probably couldn't outrun the bear if it broke cover anyway.

That's neither here nor there because you just threw bear out there as a working example, but I just know a little about bears and couldn't resist. They aren't fuzzy forest herbivores out for honey alone. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Vote: Wagashi

Going with DeKay's choice now.

I'm choosing to believe Mouse.
  • Options
    Oh yea and bears are also known to be pretty scary methodical trackers. They don't have the best distance senses so they will use a frighteningly intelligent grid-pattern of tracking over an area, to relentlessly find a deer fawn crouching silently in tall grass and giving off almost no scent, for instance, once the realized they spotted one at a distance, and using that relentless cunning, they have a very good chance of getting that fawn who is too scared to move and probably couldn't outrun the bear if it broke cover anyway.

That's neither here nor there because you just threw bear out there as a working example, but I just know a little about bears and couldn't resist. They aren't fuzzy forest herbivores out for honey alone. :D

My animal is bear, and I was just saying what I was told about my animal when I was given my role choices, which were both town.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

lol but i appreciate the insight
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm innocent tho.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options

My children's elementary school (it was years ago) went on lockdown because a bear was on the property. We get bears, here, too. One was swimming in the lake last year,lol It was cute, but from a distance.
  • Options

My children's elementary school (it was years ago) went on lockdown because a bear was on the property. We get bears, here, too. One was swimming in the lake last year,lol It was cute, but from a distance.

what kind? we have mostly the Maine Black Bear. I think.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Gah! Wagashi?

Girl.....

• Options

what kind? we have mostly the Maine Black Bear. I think.

brown maybe? I don't know details. I live on the NC/SC border. Just bears, not polar.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I'm innocent tho.

I don’t think your mafia at the moment because u haven’t said anything. A bandwagon is starting off of EMMM
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    What's the vote count?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I looked up the news report of the bear swimming. They said it was a black bear. And it was 2 years ago, 2018 not last summer -- so time flies.