Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote Count
    Wagashi - 1 (DeKay)
    Mouse - 1 (Lala)

Is this right?? I'll be sure to keep better count after this day. Sorry everyone.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I think so Birthday Girl!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Vote Count
    Wagashi - 1 (DeKay)
    Mouse - 1 (Lala)

Is this right?? I'll be sure to keep better count after this day. Sorry everyone.

I'm pretty sure that's right :)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    By the way, Luna. You are town.

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Happy Birthday Zinnia! 🎉😊
  • Options
    Also, take care of yourself. I know you can do it.

• Options
    omg Happy Birthday Zinnia! I just realized what Lala said :D<3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Also, take care of yourself. I know you can do it.

got it :)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm sorry for coming out late. My mom has been keeping me away from my gadgets for a while so I could go out into the yard and have some sun. Anyway, I'm reading back now.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Take my executioner role last game. One might consider that role on the evil side, but even before the mass claim I had decided to play for town and not worry at all about getting my target lynched. I might not have fought to keep DeKay alive if she had a lot of support for a lynch, but I would not have pushed it.

Yeah, with jesters it really just depends on how people play them.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Zinnia! 🎉😊
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    omg Happy Birthday Zinnia! I just realized what Lala said :D<3

Thank you, Coffee, Luna!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Now...if Bella was offered Judas and a mafia role, would she choose the one that was always mafia instead of the one that started off as town and ended possibly as mafia. That would be awful to have that choice. So maybe I need to keep her on the table because of that possibility.

That would be a rough choice...I'd probably go with Judas then, and just hope I'd never be night killed and only lynched.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ok, Luna, it was definitely weird that you didn’t say anything till after I said something, but I find Lala being weirder than u. Lala, u didn’t say anything to my post. I laughed, voted me, and then started accusing Luna, saying she was super sus just because she agreed with me. It was weird, but not that weird. Also happy bday Zinnia! Also, for whoever said it, I am a she not a he lol
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Ok, Luna, it was definitely weird that you didn’t say anything till after I said something, but I find Lala being weirder than u. Lala, u didn’t say anything to my post. I laughed, voted me, and then started accusing Luna, saying she was super sus just because she agreed with me. It was weird, but not that weird. Also happy bday Zinnia! Also, for whoever said it, I am a she not a he lol

Sorry about the wrong pronoun :)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Here's what the Town of Salem site says about Neutral Benign:

Neutral Benign
    Category page
    Edit

Neutral Benign roles are arguably some of the game's most interesting given their diverse goals which are neither tied to the success of the Town nor the Mafia / Triad. This makes Neutral Benigns the ultimate free agents of Mafia -- they may end up helping the Town, the Mafia / Triad, another Neutral such as a Neutral Killing or Neutral Evil role, or seek out their own path entirely. There are currently four Neutral Benign roles in the game of Mafia -- Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, and Survivor, each of which has unique goals
    :

So, I'm guessing it's like a role where the game still goes on if they win or not.

adjective
    1. gentle; kindly.
    "his benign but firm manner"

2. MEDICINE
    (of a disease) not harmful in effect: in particular, (of a tumor) not malignant.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Lala "a bit suspicious"
    Mouse "super sus"

Ummm. Don't see the correlation, there Mouse.

But Luna is town. Leave her alone.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Lala "a bit suspicious"
    Mouse "super sus"

You were just talking to her on the last page about how u were saying she’s being sus and when she said she is town you said “sure.” Imma go ahead and Vote Lala. You are being to sus for my liking.
  • Options
    Off topic but I found this setup and it seems super fun to play. it also has an exact 50% win probability for all factions and it only requires 8 players too. I really hope someone hosts this setup sometime.

I've actually hosted that set-up before, over on UM (here), and it is quite a fun game.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Lala "a bit suspicious"
    Mouse "super sus"

You were just talking to her on the last page about how u were saying she’s being sus and when she said she is town you said “sure.” Imma go ahead and Vote Lala. You are being to sus for my liking.

Knock yourself out. :p
  • Options
    Off topic but I found this setup and it seems super fun to play. it also has an exact 50% win probability for all factions and it only requires 8 players too. I really hope someone hosts this setup sometime.

I've actually hosted that set-up before, over on UM (here), and it is quite a fun game.

super stressful. Noooo.
  • Options
    True Love was such a fun game :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Does anyone else find it weird that Lala just straight up said to Dekay, “you’re not town” before she even realized he was third party? She didn’t say, “I don’t think you are town” or “your not acting town” or “I think your probably third or maybe mafia.” She just straight up said it. Also for the werewolf thing, I know what werewolf is. I’ve looked at it on the website with all the set ups before. Therefore, if I’m something I’ve never heard of, I’m not werewolf.

ngl I found that weird, too, just how sure she was right off the bat

Not saying it was or wasn't weird here, but Lala can play like that--with complete and utter confidence in her decisions.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

super stressful. Noooo.

Well, it was fun for me to host :tongue:
    True Love was such a fun game :lol:

Right?? :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Bahahaha. yes. That's why I can be a vig no problem.

Zinnia and I took out both mafia this weekend as neighbor vigs :)

No problemo.

Sorry about your lynch, Bella :(
  • Options
    Okay, well, I'm fully caught up now and I'm not sure what to say about the shots that have been fired...
    Vote Count
    Wagashi - 1 (DeKay)
    Mouse - 1 (Lala)
    Lala - 1 (Mouse)

There's only one vote out on the table, yes? So at least we know mafia isn't ganging up and trying to start a bandwagon yet. Hmm.
    7dW3gu7.gif