Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunch With a Sim

If you were to have lunch with one Sims from Sims 4, who would you have lunch with? Mine would probably be either Sofia Bjergsen from the Get Together expansion pack or Miko Ojo from City Living. Both have solid girl power and fit my pastel pink aesthetic.
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Joaquin le Chien from Get Together. I feel like he would just have so many hilarious jokes up his sleeve, since his job is Entertainer. If I were to pick another, it would be Morgan Fyres from Get Together, since she seems clever, edgy, and down-to-earth. 😊
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Lily Feng, for sure!

She just gives off those VIBES, plus she’s materialistic like me. 😬 We’d sit down for a five course degustation with matching wine pairing for a solid 3/4 hours and talk about our business goals.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Penny Pizzazz seems like she'd be so much fun to be around. She's friendly and outgoing plus she knows all the happening places in the city so she would probably drag my shy self to new and interesting places for lunch I guess.

I wouldn't mind hitting up the Spice District for food. :yum:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'd have to have lunch with Bella Goth, cos she'd have some awesome tales to tell about her life, her abduction and everything else. She'd let me in on all her secrets, of course.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Johnny Zest - I'd like to know what's going on with him and the Landgraabs...
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Definitely Johnny ;)
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Mila Munch, but only if SHE pays! o:)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Bella Goth, because she's hot!
  • Options
    ElDimentioElDimentio Posts: 38 Member
    I feel like I'd have a lot in common with Travis Scott so I'm guessing he'd make a good lunch buddy.
  • Options
    PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Ok, I'm gonna change it up slightly, because just 1 lunch? No, no, no...I have love for various pre-mades that must be quenched. ;D So, I'll wake up and have pancakes with Bob (because...duh -- luckily, Eliza will be off at work --grumbles-- or else), travel to the city for lunch, because I can run into the girls (Penny, Miko, Anaya, Jes, and stopping off to see/flirt with Salim (because yum!), and then we'll jet out to Oasis Springs for some dinner and fun with Zest(y) Johnny. I might have to fit some snacks in between...maybe a trip to the other world(s) depending on time/energy. I might have to have some moodlet solvers handy. Hee hee
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    That is a hard one. I would choose Minerva Charm first oddly enough. I had a sim of mine who was a kid that lost her dad and was taken in by Minerva Charm. Mineva was an excellent mom to my sim child and when she aged up to a teen Minerva had no problem agreeing to teach her magic. Minerva is warm and caring but you mess with her she'll make you pay. When my teen sim ended up pregnant Minerva seemed more disappointed with the young lady rather than angry. She helped with the baby and was always so very wise and endearing.

I love The Sages but I would want to have all three at once to lunch. Letting L choose where to go. I would give Simeon some obscure books of magic and ask him about the Golden Dawn. He may be a Sage of Practical Magic but I think he was few robes in his closet dedicated to rituals of The Golden Dawn. Don't quote me on that Next, I would be debating Left Handed Path sects with Morgyn since of the 3 of them he is the most dangerous. He stikes as Dark Pagan and we could share book lists with each other Lastly, L would choose where to go for lunch and I would want her ordering everyone's meal they will eat. She's a foodie and her tastes I believe would be impeccable She is more fun from my experience than mean seems to be a bit of an imp and mischievous.

Lastly would be the vampires. Caleb is so cute and brooding my sims have dated him in the past he is so sweet gentle and kind. When he loses it, it makes him even cuter. Lilith is strong and it would be fun to talk about art with her and Vlad I could have a conversation about obscure underground bands.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Love this thread!
    Hm, I would have chosen Caleb Vatore (and his sister) <3 but probably they would have had me for lunch (especially his sister) :#.
    Therefor I choose Morgyn :).
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I have lunch with the sims I made
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Vlad, but it would have to be an after dark lunch... late dinner I guess? I'd like to hear more of his story.

Bella Goth is my number 2 choice, as long as she's disclosing what really happened to her.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Vivian Lewis. She seems like a lovely elder and I think she'd have lots of stories to tell.
    My Sims always befriend her, but sadly she always dies too early. :/
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I have lunch with the sims I made

Ditto (her meals are of excellent quality and never spoil)
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Bob Pancakes because I love Pancakes and pancakes.

Johnny Zest because he was a great husband for Eliza Pancakes and an extremely great father of Eliza's daughter and their son.

Travis Scott because he was an awesome husband for my sim and then for Ulrike Faust and a nice dad for their three sons.

I would ask them all how their life was before I started to control it. We don't really know that. I would thank them for making me laugh and such.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,676 Member
    edited April 2020
    So many to choose from, but Anaya Jang would be a great start. She appears as modest, calm, warm, reflected, artistic and wise. I'm sure she could learn me something about life - over lunch ;)
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    menysanasmenysanas Posts: 22 Member
    I would like to have lunch with Morgan Fyres from Get Together. I think that behind that girl, that everyone knows because of the Renegades, there is a very good and sweet person. o:)
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Ok so you're having lunch with a Sim... which in-game food are y'all eating?
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Ok so you're having lunch with a Sim... which in-game food are y'all eating?

Since I chose Vlad, guess he's having the plasma fruit salad. :D I'm going to have the pufferfish nigiri and if I start to choke, he can bite me and thus save my life by turning me immortal.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    I think I would choose Johnny Zest because I really want to know about his feud/relationship with the Landgraabs, also why is he able to "Romance" his family? Bella Goth because I want to know what really happened to her, and Penny because my Sims always have her as their BFF.
  • Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    Lunch with the Pancakes and we're having waffles.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    This is a very tough choice. I haven't played premades much but Mitchell, Gavin and Zoe from the Roomies seem like they'd be nice people to meet up with.

Regarding my own Sims... Leoni would be great fun (she's a goofball comedian) but there is a slight possibility that my food would be laced with mind or physiology altering potions, so maybe not.
    Her husband, Norrell, is one of my favourites to play, but he is essentially a self-absorbed, borderline insane at times, immature, MAJOR diva who has a habit of causing arguements, so probably not.

I think my dream lunch would be a beach BBQ on Mua Pel'am with my writer couple, Tadeo and Andromeda, plus the island's residents, Ikkanu (mermaid), Kio (good vampire), and Samphy (Spellcaster).
    We could all talk about what being an occult is like. Kio could provide the food (he is an excellent cook).
    Tadeo, with his knowledge of ancient languages, could translate what Ikkanu is saying (Ikkanu does speak a bit of English/Simlish but not confidently around strangers).
    I'd also enjoy talking creative writing with Tadeo and Andromeda.
    Samphy and Andromeda would also help get conversation going, as Tadeo, Kio and Ikkanu are all quite shy when they first meet people.

There's a high possiblity that Norrell and Leoni would crash the party anyway and prank everyone. 😁