Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Origin down again?

Getting the never-ending loading screen again. Or it it just me?!

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Me too. Wish I had a gf that went down this often!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes :(
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Gf as in guardian force ?
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    It's not just origin that's down. My partner was trying to play FIFA and couldn't connect to the EA servers.
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    yes I can't go online it's irritating
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    It's not letting me in again, it bugged out while I was remodeling and Island home, luckily saved it before it crashed and can't get back in to my Sims at all, hope they will address this and tell us it will be fixed
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    edited April 2020
    Oh so it's not just me ! I can't connect to origin, it keeps saying there was an issue. I can still launch my game (right click on the Origin app icon then click TS4, on Mac) but not access the gallery and get online. Oh, I'm in France btw so it must be a general bug.
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    I can't connect either.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited April 2020
    I can log in to play the game but I can't use the gallery and I really want to find a 1950s dinner @EA_Mai do you know what the problem is?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Sharebear67Sharebear67 Posts: 26 Member
    I can't get into origin at all. I can't even go offline. It happened in the middle of my game. I just saved and exit. If I knew I would've kept playing offline.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited April 2020
    Same here, I just get the spiraling blue circle of doom.

ETA: It let me in, but now it says my game library is empty. My S4 and Sims Medieval are gone.

I was able to access my game via my desktop shortcut, but I cannot get online to access the gallery, which is fine for me right now. Hope they get it fixed soon though.
  • Options
    Sharebear67Sharebear67 Posts: 26 Member
    Well I can't get in at all so I'm going to Steam to play KOTOR for a while.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yeah - I can only even post here because my phone is already logged in. Couldn't get to any EA stuff (even the forums) on my laptop.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Anybody else having issues with Origin not working today or is it just my computer? I mean it'll work it just won't connect to the Internet and I have Internet. It says so on my computer. It's not too big of a deal but I was gonna download a new house today from someone and now I can't. :(
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Oh ok so I'm not the only one having issues today? Ugh so annoying, I wanted to play! :(
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Same here. I thought it was a connection issue on my end. But I guess not.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    origin is back up now!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Gf as in guardian force ?
    Giant Frog.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    All of these Origin issues.....makes a person question the idea EA is capable of hosting an on line multi-player Sims5. Just saying. :|
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Origin still down here too. Thankfully I have a few houses I can work on, so don't really need Gallery access right now.
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    All of these Origin issues.....makes a person question the idea EA is capable of hosting an on line multi-player Sims5. Just saying. :|

They did with TSO, though. Except the daily maintenance, which was in the middle of the night in the US (daytime for me), I can't remember it was unavailable that often. Would probly be more players with a TS5, though, and the game would take more resources. TSO was just the sidekick to TS1, it wasn't the main game. Hope that's something they consider in the future as well. Make it a side game, not the main.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Origin is still down for me, but I can get into the offline mode by right clicking on the Origin icon on the taskbar. So, although I don't have full access, I can still get into the game. And as a TS4 addict, I can live with that... LOL

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    misfitmorganmisfitmorgan Posts: 2 New Member
    I can get into game fine but I can't save my lot to the gallery or my library for some reason which is holding up my legacy challenge!! frustrating!

I know there is a notice the gallery is down for maintenance for an unknown period of time but it loads up and I can use it I just cant put my stuff on it!! :'(