Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    i love this, i joined a TOS game for fun, and got cut off by a server restart

This is very fun. I’ve never actually played Town of Salem. I was, however, not planning on joining this game originally. I felt very odd with the last game so I didn’t expect this game to be very fun but the name for some reason sounded cool and it had a lot of people so I decided to give it a try. Very glad I did

This is my first Mafia game, so I don't know how they usually are, but this is one exciting thread 🙂

They are all fun. Usually a lot smaller then this though, like 7 people usually, but lately our amount of players has gone up more as older mafia players come back and new mafia players joining in. Probably has something to do with quarantine or something
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member

This is very fun. I’ve never actually played Town of Salem. I was, however, not planning on joining this game originally. I felt very odd with the last game so I didn’t expect this game to be very fun but the name for some reason sounded cool and it had a lot of people so I decided to give it a try. Very glad I did

It's always more exciting when there are a lot of power roles involved. Cuz no one could feel left out for being a vanilla townie too and mafia also can't give a lame role claim of being a VT.

This is my first Mafia game, so I don't know how they usually are, but this is one exciting thread 🙂

They're not usually this active. :D But the whole murder mystery vibe is always there.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

i've been playing here off and on since late 2017, this is the most activity i've seen in a long time in a game
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    It's sure keeping me up! I am trying to believe I would be up regardless but the sleep schedule improvement can resume later maybe. Hoping I wrote my will decently but this is my first time at this. It's nothing if not exciting.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    It's sure keeping me up! I am trying to believe I would be up regardless but the sleep schedule improvement can resume later maybe. Hoping I wrote my will decently but this is my first time at this. It's nothing if not exciting.

Writing your will or trying to write your ideas for lies...? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

You still have avoided literally everything anybody has asked u
  • Options

You still have avoided literally everything anybody has asked u

🤷‍♀️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @bellagorilla @Idontrcall @xstxrrysequence @LucidLenny

Do tell us who you targetted last night if any.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I forgot Lala was in the game :open_mouth:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I forgot Lala was in the game :open_mouth:

tenor.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    What the heck!? So many pages.. I regret waking up late now. And also, since someone was talking about who we targetted, my role can’t target anyone, per se. XD

Sorry for being so inactive these past few days too. I’ve just been really busy. I was considering dropping out of the game yesterday, but today I’ll actually make an effort to talk.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Also, I’ve been reading back, and Nush seems the most suspicious to me. However, before I vote, @Nushnushganay what’s your role? If she ends up being a helpful to town role of some sort, then I’m not going to vote for her. In TOS before anyone votes they usually ask for the sus person’s role first, so it feels weird to have it not be that way :joy:
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Also, I’ve been reading back, and Nush seems the most suspicious to me. However, before I vote, Nushnushganay what’s your role? If she ends up being a helpful to town role of some sort, then I’m not going to vote for her. In TOS before anyone votes they usually ask for the sus person’s role first, so it feels weird to have it not be that way :joy:

They're not gonna be helpful with that attitude. But it's best to not vote them cuz they're either Jester/framer.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Also, I’ve been reading back, and Nush seems the most suspicious to me. However, before I vote, Nushnushganay what’s your role? If she ends up being a helpful to town role of some sort, then I’m not going to vote for her. In TOS before anyone votes they usually ask for the sus person’s role first, so it feels weird to have it not be that way :joy:

They're not gonna be helpful with that attitude. But it's best to not vote them cuz they're either Jester/framer.

I didn’t think about that. Should we leave her to a Vigilante then, if there is one?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

I didn’t think about that. Should we leave her to a Vigilante then, if there is one?

What's your role again, if you don't mind saying?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Medium.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Medium.

Okay.

So what do you think of everyone else? The whole City and Zinnia thing? You're an ToS, right? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Medium.

Okay.

So what do you think of everyone else? The whole City and Zinnia thing? You're an ToS, right? XD

*a ToS expert
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Medium.

Okay.

So what do you think of everyone else? The whole City and Zinnia thing? You're a ToS expert, right? XD

Zinnia claims inves, which is a pretty risky claim for a mafia unless there’s a consig, which there isn’t in this game. Not too sure about City, she(?) hasn’t said anything about her role except for the fact that she isn’t SK. She also claimed that she was jailed last night, and the jailor didn’t die, so that pretty much confirms she isn’t the sk as when an sk gets jailed the sk automatically attacks the jailor. Right now I’m 54/49 on her, so I’m leaning scum. Maybe she’s the mafioso and the godfather didn’t wanna risk being found out by a lookout or killed by a veteran on alert on n1? I’m still not too sure though XD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Medium.

Okay.

So what do you think of everyone else? The whole City and Zinnia thing? You're a ToS expert, right? XD

Zinnia claims inves, which is a pretty risky claim for a mafia unless there’s a consig, which there isn’t in this game. Not too sure about City, she(?) hasn’t said anything about her role except for the fact that she isn’t SK. She also claimed that she was jailed last night, and the jailor didn’t die, so that pretty much confirms she isn’t the sk as when an sk gets jailed the sk automatically attacks the jailor. Right now I’m 54/49 on her, so I’m leaning scum. Maybe she’s the mafioso and the godfather didn’t wanna risk being found out by a lookout or killed by a veteran on alert on n1? I’m still not too sure though XD

But it's confirmed that Nascar is saved by the doctor, so there is a chance that City is SK. She also could be a Jester or something so that's why I am sticking with my Nerd vote unless something comes up.
    I don't know about the godfather thing but if it's a night 1, I think the Mafia won't waste a chance by not submitting a kill.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Medium.

Okay.

But it's confirmed that Nascar is saved by the doctor, so there is a chance that City is SK. She also could be a Jester or something so that's why I am sticking with my Nerd vote unless something comes up.
    I don't know about the godfather thing but if it's a night 1, I think the Mafia won't waste a chance by not submitting a kill.

Oh, I skimmed through the pages cause of laziness so I didn’t notice :joy: And now that you’ve said that, I’m leaning towards her being the SK, as it’s likely that the doctor saved Nascar from the auto kill.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Okay.. in this situation we are absolutely effed. If City is the serial killer, then she has basic defense, which means the Vigilante (again, if there is one) won’t be able to kill her. And there’s also a chance that she’s the Jester, so if we try to lynch her, the jester’s curse will come into motion! Omg..
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Okay.. in this situation we are absolutely effed. If City is the serial killer, then she has basic defense, which means the Vigilante (again, if there is one) won’t be able to kill her. And there’s also a chance that she’s the Jester, so if we try to lynch her, the jester’s curse will come into motion! Omg..

Although.. If a vigilante tries to kill her, they’ll receive a message stating that she’s immune. The vigilante can then the next day inform the town that she’s immune, and then we can lynch her, even if she isn’t an SK as all basic defense roles are evil.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Not totally, Nascar can still execute City too if she's SK. But I think maybe Nascar is gonna kill Nush. 😂

Let's just take one step at a time. There's also a possibility that Nerd can be SK.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Not totally, Nascar can still execute City too if she's SK. But I think maybe Nascar is gonna kill Nush. 😂

Let's just take one step at a time. There's also a possibility that Nerd can be SK.

True. She’s been pretty inactive so far, and because there was no sk nk last night, that leads me to believe she might be the SK.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!