Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you Complete Sims' Lifetime Wishes?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Almost always!
    They always complete their LTW then they get a new one (since I have NRAAS MC. ~evil grin~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited April 2020
    Most of the time, with a few exceptions.
    They always complete their LTW then they get a new one (since I have NRAAS MC. ~evil grin~

There's also a mod on modthesims that does that, a bit more practical than doing it through MC.

Also yes, except when
    A ) I end a save prematurely
    B ) the LTW is buggy
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

I suppose that makes sense for you since your sims are practically immortal.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Almost always!
    I like spending a “long and happy” life with my sims.:mrgreen: The rest of Sunset Valley or other worlds.
    Screenshot-137.jpg
    Well, Harold Assange was just asking for it. Being a pest (paparazzo) and bugging River’s and Haruo’s kids. 😈

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    Voted sometimes, because I always try but I've never completed one yet... :'(
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    Hey everyone!
    Love to see everyone's aspect on this, I'm always wondering about how other people play and wonder if I should feel guilty when I don't complete a sim's wish!

I voted for sometimes because I usually play with big families for many generations and I tend to focus on some sims lifetime wishes and complete them, even get them a second one and do that too but completely ignore other sims' wishes, I think it has to do with which sims I bond with more throughout their lives, sounds weird but if I vibe with a sim I usually make them live a really fulfilling, happy life so best way to do that is make them succeed in their lifetime wish, if I don't have a strong connection with a sim on the other hand I'll most probably be like eh, let him/her be mediocre :p

Anyway you choose to play, happy simming!
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    Almost always!
    I've got an immortal sim and she has completed almost all of the aspirations available...
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I've got an immortal sim and she has completed almost all of the aspirations available...
    This is about The Sims 3.
  • Options
    RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    Almost always!
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I decided to make this poll because I have a sim who's about to become an elder who hasn't completed her LTW and I feel bad.

Almost always. I'll cancel out the low pointers when something valuable comes along.
    Be safe.