Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is my house?

I need someone to enlighten me here. I built and uploaded a house to the gallery yesterday, but I cannot locate it in my profile catalog or even when using my hashtag. I am grateful a few people downloaded it and it showed up in my news feed because otherwise I would have lost it. Does anyone know why i cannot locate it anywhere? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    Does it have custom content? You might have to check the box on the left to see it.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    In the browse drop downs, there is one to the far right that usually defaults to "Maxis Curated". Unclick that box and search again. You should find it.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Linzz wrote: »
    Does it have custom content? You might have to check the box on the left to see it.

No it doesn't have CC, but I clicked that in gallery just in case and I still don;t see it.

joRN1414 wrote: »
    In the browse drop downs, there is one to the far right that usually defaults to "Maxis Curated". Unclick that box and search again. You should find it.

In gallery I have Maxis content unchecked and all checked. I should be able to see it in my profile catalog though, but it doesn't show up there either. My other builds do though. Hmm this is a head scratcher. Thank you both for your suggestions though.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    What is the name you use in the gallery? Also the name of the lot you uploaded. I'll see if I can find it.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    What is the name you use in the gallery? Also the name of the lot you uploaded. I'll see if I can find it.

Urame is my name and the lot is called "Simple Willow Creek Home" What a profound lot name right? lol Thank you @LaBlue0314 Let me know. This is driving me a tad nuts.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    I just searched Urame under EA Account ID, and Simple Willow Creek Home is right there as your latest upload.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
  • Options
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    I just searched Urame under EA Account ID, and Simple Willow Creek Home is right there as your latest upload.

Thank you! That is so odd it is not showing up for me at all, but my other ones do. At least I managed to save a copy. I wonder if there is a reason why i cannot see it. Well, at least I know it is somewhere.
  • Options
    Thank you @LaBlue0314 I uploaded it yesterday. With your link I see it on the web version, but the in game gallery it still does not. I never saw this before. I will check the gallery tomorrow and maybe I can see it in my catalog then. Thank you everyone.