Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Curious Life

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    New Year

gVOcXAY.png
    The morning started off with a family discussion about plans for New Years and about Ellery's recent behavior. Ellery denied there was anything wrong. Misty was doubtful, but Ivan stated to just let it go. Wrench kept his peace during the discussion about Ellery, feeling a little awkward that his daughter might be the reason Ellery was acting out.

rDGu21o.png
    Later on once everyone was dressed and Mesh had woken up. Wrench decided to read a story to his daughter and spend some time with her. Ellery had been playing on her art table at the time and heard. Is that jealousy? Ellery went to sleep it off.

Zqp06Nq.png
    Ellery had woken up and was dancing with Ivan and Wrench when she started throwing another tantrum and making a mess. Ivan was like, "I'm too tired. I'll let your mother deal with this." Then he went off to sleep before the NY celebrations. Thanks Dad.

9GJZasd.png
    Misty and Ellery have a little talk while they play with the dollhouse together. Misty tries to coax her daughter into opening up, but her daughter was tight-lipped. Maybe it wasn't the best place to have a talk.

WRVQsIY.png
    Time for the Countdown!

HpoMDGO.png
    Yay! A New Year!

GT8PAcn.png
    And a New Year's Kiss.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Bring Your Daughter to Work Day

Realizing Ellery wasn't working through her issues, Misty decided a new approach was needed.

Qr4Ylg9.png
    But first, morning boogie.

SZQtOud.png
    Misty lets her daughter know she isn't going to school today. Before Ellery can cheer for a free day, Misty tells her she is instead going to work at the bakery with her instead.

MfSFK9l.png
    While Ellery and Misty talk and get ready. Wrench decides today is the perfect opportunity to spend more time with his daughter. Not that he doesn't do that already, but it'll be nice to have his daughter undivided attention.

vk3Hy7x.png
    They start with playing dolls.

aBKJgcp.png
    Then he gives her a bath. Wrench is a bit of a doting father.

hxHxQft.png
    Meanwhile, Misty and Ellery head to the bakery where Misty dresses up her daughter for the theme. They have a ball dressing Ellery up and Ellery is so happy with the outfit she gives her mother a big hug.

Ncci5Rk.png
    The employees come in for their shift and the customers start to arrive.

LmGMWl0.png
    The shop is filled with people and Ellery is really getting into it. Two little boys make a visit and seem enamored with Ellery. They both end up buying something. Maybe Misty should bring her daughter to the shop more often.

x73PkaA.png
    The day went without a hitch. Misty and Ellery got to spend some much needed mother-daughter time. Misty managed to get a promise out of Ellery to try a bit harder to get along with Mesh and to reach out to her parents instead of acting out. Misty wasn't sure that solved things, but she hoped it made a difference. At the end of the day, Ellery begged to continue working at the shop instead of going to school. Misty pretending to think about it before saying no. lol

qg1JkxW.png
    Wrench wrapped his own day with his daughter. As they talked, Wrench could hardly move, he was so tired. Being a Stay-At-Home Dad was rewarding, but exhausting.

MrNRYhx.png
    After sending Ellery off to bed, Misty joined Wrench and Mesh. Mesh was super curious about Misty's costume and strutted over.

F1Vjlm0.png
    Seeing how much Wrench needed to recharge, Misty offered to put Mesh to bed.

Those curious about how much the shop made, here is a report.
    nie2CUV.png

As you can see they don't sell a whole lot, but the make a nice amount. For some reason, the report sometimes doesn't list the hours the shop is open. Strange. It doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes.

• Options
    Dez_The_Foxy_SimmerDez_The_Foxy_Simmer Posts: 5 New Member
    This is really interesting! I really want to see more 😊. I’m new on here, can’t wait to start my own story!
  • Options
    This is really interesting! I really want to see more 😊. I’m new on here, can’t wait to start my own story!

Thank you! I haven't been playing this family for a while. I'm actually planning something out a new idea, but plan to bring all my families into the same world.