Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is what Sims 4 is lacking

Comments

• Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited February 2020
    I have watched nearly 4 minutes of the video and my disappointment for TS4 has already increased.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2020
    I don't believe in the majority or minority argument with games. I was told when I joined forums that family players were the minority and that my play style didn't matter. Same with deviant and build play styles. What I've learned with time is that minority argument was just a troll way of people to tell me to shut up and that points were null and void. It is just a form of bullying. I do think that more straight guys attracted the Sims 3 and even Gurus supported it. As much as people disagree that Sims 4 attracts teenage girls, majority of people that it attracts I've noticed are and don't have experience with the other games. That is why Gurus are pushing that trendy route because they just want to appeal to teenage girls and couldn't care less about guys or cultures or other ages. As much as the Sims 4 claims to be inclusive, it is the most exclusive game and marketing for it doesn't help and neither does that majority of packs that support teenager girly girls help either. I'm not a girly girl and couldn't care about pastels and frills and the stereotypical shallow things that girls enjoy. I like sports and I like working hard period. Sims 4 doesn't support the more active and group and family and multi-cultural lifestyle and I don't think it will ever be. Stats did prove that most Sims 4 players are teenager girls too. I turn it off myself and if they want to go the stat route of marketing I am not supporting it. I won't let a computer do the work for them with marketing.

Sims 4 target market talked about:
    https://simscommunity.info/2016/08/27/the-sims-4-simgurus-talk-game-development/
    https://business.financialpost.com/technology/gaming/electronic-arts-the-sims-4-aims-to-prove-theres-still-a-market-for-pricey-pc-based-life-simulators
    “Women are playing a lot of Candy Crush Saga, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, and hundreds of other mobile and tablet games, as well as social games on Facebook,” explained Mr. Pachter. “[The Sims] is clearly a social/role-playing game, and its addressable market has been cannibalized by other social games.”

How the Sims 3 attracts multiple genders and 16-24 year olds:
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/the-sims-3-john-buchanan
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    BratgurlBratgurl Posts: 1 New Member
    I think they should add hair and baby clothes for the new borns pacifires and a walker a bouncer for the newborns .. i think that the newborn babys are lacking things .. they should had a baby backpack to where you can carry your baby on the front of you or on the back to take the baby on walks with you ... if your sims want to go hiking
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I don't believe in the majority or minority argument with games. I was told when I joined forums that family players were the minority and that my play style didn't matter. Same with deviant and build play styles. What I've learned with time is that minority argument was just a troll way of people to tell me to shut up and that points were null and void. It is just a form of bullying. I do think that more straight guys attracted the Sims 3 and even Gurus supported it. As much as people disagree that Sims 4 attracts teenage girls, majority of people that it attracts I've noticed are and don't have experience with the other games. That is why Gurus are pushing that trendy route because they just want to appeal to teenage girls and couldn't care less about guys or cultures or other ages. As much as the Sims 4 claims to be inclusive, it is the most exclusive game and marketing for it doesn't help and neither does that majority of packs that support teenager girly girls help either. I'm not a girly girl and couldn't care about pastels and frills and the stereotypical shallow things that girls enjoy. I like sports and I like working hard period. Sims 4 doesn't support the more active and group and family and multi-cultural lifestyle and I don't think it will ever be. Stats did prove that most Sims 4 players are teenager girls too. I turn it off myself and if they want to go the stat route of marketing I am not supporting it. I won't let a computer do the work for them with marketing.

Sims 4 target market talked about:
    https://simscommunity.info/2016/08/27/the-sims-4-simgurus-talk-game-development/
    https://business.financialpost.com/technology/gaming/electronic-arts-the-sims-4-aims-to-prove-theres-still-a-market-for-pricey-pc-based-life-simulators
    “Women are playing a lot of Candy Crush Saga, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, and hundreds of other mobile and tablet games, as well as social games on Facebook,” explained Mr. Pachter. “[The Sims] is clearly a social/role-playing game, and its addressable market has been cannibalized by other social games.”

How the Sims 3 attracts multiple genders and 16-24 year olds:
    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/the-sims-3-john-buchanan
    And the same goes for Sims 1 and 2, yes.

The other day someone posted a couple of pictures from TS2, saying they missed those features. Among them newspapers and landlines. One of the reactions for me represented the TS4 culture:

”The first 2 points literally outdated because no one uses newspapers and no one has house phones anymore. times moved on.“

Because everybody ‘obviously’ wants their game to take place in 2020 and all life stages, including elders, to behave like they were born post 1995.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Karon wrote: »
    @Christabelle73 honey, I love CAS and Build and Build in SIms 4, but the game is THE SIMS, not THE CAS, not THE BUILD. the focus should always be the characters.

Um... you have to BUILD a home for them to live in... you have to BUILD community lots... YOU CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT SOMETHING BEING BUILT... HELL YOU CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT USING CAS TO CREATE A SIM!!!!!!!

SMH, everyone "plays" different but we all "play the Sims" ... no where does it say that "playing" means only using the characters.
    Ummm, in 2 and 3 you could build. And you could place lots where you wanted them. Heck, in 2, you could even use a world template and create your own world complete with all the "community areas" and how you wanted to place trees, and rocks, and whatever your heart desired in to those common areas.

Even since the original sims, I have never NOT built in my game.

In 3, you could create your whole entire world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's what I'm talking about, 2 was better, there were building cheats that don't exist in 4 that made building so much more fun. My version of "playing" the game is to build houses. That is what I enjoy. I even build shells for others to decorate. I play the actual sim part and get bored, lol.
    It’s perfectly okay when you use the game to just build or create sims and building mode and CAS indeed are important. The thing is, while it’s awesome the game apparently caters players who love building (actually not for sims to live in; I’m convinced there are thousands of houses in the Gallery no sim ever lived in, like there are thousands of sims who never left their tiny box in the library), it doesn’t cater those who like the franchise because they love to play with the little people. And then I think it’s totally justified to say hey, this game is not called ‘Builders Dream” or “Dress a Doll”, it’s called The Sims. The game is built around the idea to play with life.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Well, this was me playing today:
    obJZ2YS.png

J832knk.png

And this was me playing last week:

me3EyVN.png

IMSCyiz.png

So no, I don't. Never. The guy's a drifter (with a dog). And nothing's more fun to me than playing a drifter in Sims 3 who has to walk everywhere. Though, as you notice, he did 'hire' a car for now because he's a drifter by choice, not because he's poor. And he is because I enjoy that so much (I hadn't realized scuba diving would be so rewarding when I did that with him first).

Levelling up skills is a grind you say. In a boring game yes, it is. But not in a game where you do a million things, skilling up your sims in multiple ways without even noticing they are. Till the notification pops up: your sim reached level 6 in athletics! Ah, yeah, that's right. I was scuba diving/diving into wells while exploring tombs/swimming/playing golf/playing soccer etc. Instead of running on a treadmill or reading a book, waiting. I don't play the game waiting for my sim to get skilled, they just do while playing their life. Because actually there are less ways to build up skills in Sims 4, not more.

I don't care my sim disappears in a rabbithole when buying food or books. It does matter to me they at least have to go to one, an actual building, instead of getting it through a fridge or a book shelf. I don't mind about short cuts as such, but Sims 4 for me went overboard with them. I do regret the riding school is a rabbithole, and prom, and restaurants (though I would mind less if the terrace would work properly, the fact they don't sit together is a bigger problem for me). When I say my sims hardly visit rabbitholes that's not because I avoid them, it's because there are a ton of open venues I rather go to with them. I don't send my sim somewhere when they don't need to go there. I can buy kelp for my mermaid to eat, I can also scuba dive and harvest it myself.

"...both 3 and 4 over time created this idea that "only the end result of an action matters"

That sounds rather contradictionary, considering "I've seen it plenty of times, how quickly people activate the teleport cheat in The Sims 3". What is it, is travelling and taking your time - the journey - a downside or an upside? For me it's indeed the journey that counts, not where I'm heading, but accoring to you the journey's "going out of my way to avoid the more frustrating aspects of The Sims 3". Sims 3 never gives me the impression only the end result matters. Sometimes I never even finish it. The game's actually all about taking your time and do what you like. Actually, when you consider 'leveling up skills is faster' an improvement, that goal must matter more to you than it does to me.

"cars teleport to the road with Sims already inside of it."

No. Your sim walks to the sidewalk, the car appears (empty), they open it with a remote key and only thén do they teleport into it. Indeed less detail, but then you get to drive and that is a detail none of the other games have and I love it. I wouldn't skip that part for the world.

SeFHJMv.png

Zwerver_478_zpsx2mgkwa3.png

Saul_028_zpsc7d72a19.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸, this kind of makes me want to get Sims 3 as well.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited February 2020
    Grynn wrote: »
    Honestly it doesn't matter if you prefer slow speed or ultra or the game play in 2 or 4 or another game. Preferring one style over another doesn't make anyone superior or more special. Just play your favourite way. That's why the choices are there.

Someone telling me 2 is the best isn't going to make me enjoy that game. If I tell someone 4 is best it won't make them like it. All of this is subjective to opinion. Saying one is better than another for gameplay clearly just won't convince someone who likes the gameplay off a diff one that it is so.

Everyone is welcome to a favourite and to state what it is and to play that one and I hope everyone has fun playing their preference cuz fun is what it should be about. Enjoy!

It doesn’t matter if you play the game on high speed and enjoy that. It doesn’t matter if you press play and go and fetch yourself a cup of coffee, read a magazine, pay some bills, cook dinner, eat dinner, watch Netflix, then return to your computer to see what your sims are up to. That’s all totally fine if that’s how you like playing the game. Play the game any way you want to, but you’ll have to appreciate that others draw the conclusion that if that’s what enjoying the game is about, it must miss certain aspects that matter to them.

This is not about not granting others their playing style. It’s about what the game should have to be enjoyable for us. And yes, opinions vary. Like, I reacted to someone who played Sims 3 on ultra speed and Sims 4 on normal speed. For me that’s the other way around. Something tells me it actually does mean I enjoy Sims 3 more and they enjoy Sims 4 more.

P.s. I must confess some details in Sims 2 made me press 3 as well. Like stepping into the car after a while, and taking away all the plates on a table after dinner, and having to go to the fridge to fetch a bottle. For me too much detail apparently can become a bit grinding. For me not every short cut means deterioration.

Watching this video the parts that hurt me most, are those where interactions with other sims are way more varied and detailed. And some of the details that don’t take time but simply look smoother, better.

I don't think that means The Sims 4 is a better game to me or anything, The Sims 4 is lacking in a variety of ways.

But credit where credit is due, the devs were smarter when it came down to gameplay decisions e how they affect the way people play the game, the problems The Sims 4 has are not because the developers can't learn or because they are take bad decisions or anything, but more due to constrains that EA has set them.

The way you play The Sims 3, it kind of sounds to me like you go out of your way to avoid the more frustrating aspects of The Sims 3.
    And there are.
    I've seen it plenty of times, how quickly people activate the teleport cheat in The Sims 3.

The Sims 4 solves a lot of the grind, leveling up skills is faster, there are plenty of ways to boost it and there is more variety in how to do it, usually you'll get to max just by regular usage of that skill alone; the possibility of working from home; multitasking makes it possible to take care of multiple needs at the same time...

The Sims 3 is the The Sims game that I've played for the longest time and were most attached to, that's why I have a long list of every nitty little thingy that I don't like about it.

At the end of the day, both 3 and 4 lack details. Sometimes I wonder if it's because of these missing details that things end up being perceived as "grindy" to me.

Example, buying food, in The Sims 3 your Sims go all the way to the store, when they disappear and come back with food, no fun to watch, or in The Sims 4 food just magically appears.
    Compare that to The Sims 2 where Sims had the option to either go to the grocery store, where you could see the inside of it and the whole process, or you could order online and instead of food just teleporting to inventories a delivery man would actually come to your house to deliver it.

By removing details from the process and sometimes skipping it completely, both 3 and 4 over time created this idea that "only the end result of an action matters", Sims enter the elevator and just teleport outside, cars teleport to the road with Sims already inside of it instead of having animations to get out of the garage and Sims getting inside, the end result of those actions are maintained but the process itself was skipped, it's no wonder that over time people get conditioned to play at Speed 3 the whole time, and just like that The Sims becomes a game of merely making bars grow and without any soul, and the process definitely started during The Sims 3.
    "The way you play The Sims 3, it kind of sounds to me like you go out of your way to avoid the more frustrating aspects of The Sims 3."

The only frustration I get from Sims 3 are and have always been its bugs, that's it. The only reason I play the game is because it grabbed me in 2009 and wouldn't let go. Sims 3 happened to me, it wasn't some decision I made. Becoming a simmer was never my intention, I was trying out the game because my daughter asked me to (it was her game). And to this day, ten years later, playing Sims 3 for me is hopping in and taking a ride. Playing just happens. The game carries me from the moment I open it to the moment I close it. That doesn't mean I never turn a blind eye or that I think the game is without flaws or shortcomings, it just means those sortcomings apparently aren't essential to me. The way they apparently are to you.

Travelling and the open world are most definitely not among those flaws. I never teleport. Though, indeed, you can. Which makes this whole "oh I hate travelling" argument sort of futile because when you use teleport, travelling in Sims 3 actually is faster than in Sims 1, 2 and 4 (because there's no loading screen and because you can pick any spot where you want your sim to travel). Do I ? Well, this was me playing today:

obJZ2YS.png

J832knk.png

me3EyVN.png

IMSCyiz.png

So no, I don't. Never. The guy's a drifter (with a dog). And nothing's more fun to me than playing a drifter in Sims 3 who has to walk everywhere. Though, as you notice, he did 'hire' a car for now because he's a drifter by choice, not because he's poor. And he is because I enjoy that so much (I hadn't realized scuba diving would be so rewarding when I did that with him first).

Levelling up skills is a grind you say. In a boring game yes, it is. But not in a game where you do a million things, skilling up your sims in multiple ways without even noticing they are. Till the notification pops up: your sim reached level 6 in athletics! Ah, yeah, that's right. I was scuba diving/diving into wells while exploring tombs/swimming/playing golf/playing soccer etc. Instead of running on a treadmill or reading a book, waiting. I don't play the game waiting for my sim to get skilled, they just do while playing their life. Because actually there are less ways to build up skills in Sims 4, not more.

I don't care my sim disappears in a rabbithole when buying food or books. It does matter to me they at least have to go to one, an actual building, instead of getting it through a fridge or a book shelf. I don't mind about short cuts as such, but Sims 4 for me went overboard with them. I do regret the riding school is a rabbithole, and prom, and restaurants (though I would mind less if the terrace would work properly, the fact they don't sit together is a bigger problem for me). When I say my sims hardly visit rabbitholes that's not because I avoid them, it's because there are a ton of open venues I rather go to with them. I don't send my sim somewhere when they don't need to go there. I can buy kelp for my mermaid to eat, I can also scuba dive and harvest it myself.

"...both 3 and 4 over time created this idea that "only the end result of an action matters"

That sounds rather contradictionary, considering "I've seen it plenty of times, how quickly people activate the teleport cheat in The Sims 3". What is it, is travelling and taking your time - the journey - a downside or an upside? For me it's indeed the journey that counts, not where I'm heading, but accoring to you the journey's "going out of my way to avoid the more frustrating aspects of The Sims 3". Sims 3 never gives me the impression only the end result matters. Sometimes I never even finish it. The game's actually all about taking your time and do what you like. Actually, when you consider 'leveling up skills is faster' an improvement, that goal must matter more to you than it does to me.

No. Your sim walks to the sidewalk, the car appears (empty), they open it with a remote key and only thén do they teleport into it. Indeed less detail, but then you get to drive and that is a detail none of the other games have and I love it. I wouldn't skip that part for the world.

SeFHJMv.png

Saul_028_zpsc7d72a19.png

What an interesting playstyle. Looks like I've got my third playthrough already figured out. Great idea and good argument.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Those little details won't be enough to fix this damaged game.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm eternally grateful to builders and CAS creators. I have never built a house from scratch because playing my sims keeps me busy. Every residential and community lot in my game has been downloaded from the Gallery. And speaking of sims I haven't created a new sim in CAS since I first loaded my game over 5 years ago. And I have plenty to keep me busy without building or creating Sims.
  • Options
    Christabelle73Christabelle73 Posts: 124 Member
    @Christabelle73 honey, I love CAS and Build and Build in SIms 4, but the game is THE SIMS, not THE CAS, not THE BUILD. the focus should always be the characters.

Um... you have to BUILD a home for them to live in... you have to BUILD community lots... YOU CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT SOMETHING BEING BUILT... HELL YOU CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT USING CAS TO CREATE A SIM!!!!!!!

SMH, everyone "plays" different but we all "play the Sims" ... no where does it say that "playing" means only using the characters.
    Ummm, in 2 and 3 you could build. And you could place lots where you wanted them. Heck, in 2, you could even use a world template and create your own world complete with all the "community areas" and how you wanted to place trees, and rocks, and whatever your heart desired in to those common areas.

Even since the original sims, I have never NOT built in my game.

In 3, you could create your whole entire world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's what I'm talking about, 2 was better, there were building cheats that don't exist in 4 that made building so much more fun. My version of "playing" the game is to build houses. That is what I enjoy. I even build shells for others to decorate. I play the actual sim part and get bored, lol.
    It’s perfectly okay when you use the game to just build or create sims and building mode and CAS indeed are important. The thing is, while it’s awesome the game apparently caters players who love building (actually not for sims to live in; I’m convinced there are thousands of houses in the Gallery no sim ever lived in, like there are thousands of sims who never left their tiny box in the library), it doesn’t cater those who like the franchise because they love to play with the little people. And then I think it’s totally justified to say hey, this game is not called ‘Builders Dream” or “Dress a Doll”, it’s called The Sims. The game is built around the idea to play with life.

All my homes are playable as long as you use #moo.

I do have 4 sims I'm trying to max their skills without cheating, well I use the lock decay cheat so I can speed through on high. With books and things that they walk away from I tell them to do it 7 times and keep it at 7. I only spend 2-4 hours a week on them.

I am thinking about using some custom sims to create 6 toddlers and max their skills all the way to teen or young adult but again only with the speed on high.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

The other day someone posted a couple of pictures from TS2, saying they missed those features. Among them newspapers and landlines. One of the reactions for me represented the TS4 culture:

”The first 2 points literally outdated because no one uses newspapers and no one has house phones anymore. times moved on.“

Because everybody ‘obviously’ wants their game to take place in 2020 and all life stages, including elders, to behave like they were born post 1995.
    Eek I don't. Shame that Simmers like me aren't worth representing in the game anymore then. I want to tell stories other than stories that just take place in 2020. Because even as a role playing game the Sims 4 claims to be, it fails in so many directions. Not even MMO games are as limited in design as Sims 4 is. Sad when I have to get better role playing in Animal Crossing than the Sims franchise these days. Thank goodness for next month.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Well, this was me playing today:
    obJZ2YS.png

J832knk.png

me3EyVN.png

IMSCyiz.png

SeFHJMv.png

Saul_028_zpsc7d72a19.png

🌺🌺🌺🌺, this kind of makes me want to get Sims 3 as well.

You wont regret it😉
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm eternally grateful to builders and CAS creators. I have never built a house from scratch because playing my sims keeps me busy. Every residential and community lot in my game has been downloaded from the Gallery. And speaking of sims I haven't created a new sim in CAS since I first loaded my game over 5 years ago. And I have plenty to keep me busy without building or creating Sims.

I know. Without them my sims would be living in square and triangular boxes 🤣🤣. I never built anything either just editing.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited February 2020

I know. Without them my sims would be living in square and triangular boxes 🤣🤣. I never built anything either just editing.

Same haha, so glad we have good builders ^^
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I really miss those little details.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

Eek I don't. Shame that Simmers like me aren't worth representing in the game anymore then. I want to tell stories other than stories that just take place in 2020. Because even as a role playing game the Sims 4 claims to be, it fails in so many directions. Not even MMO games are as limited in design as Sims 4 is. Sad when I have to get better role playing in Animal Crossing than the Sims franchise these days. Thank goodness for next month.
    Yes, really looking forward to that game as well!
    (and I obviously agree with you and I actually think many people do; it’s why they developed Medieval)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Yeah. I really miss the sims having developers who care about the franchise and want players to have fun with it.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Yeah. I really miss the sims having developers who care about the franchise and want players to have fun with it.

@Bagoas77 most sims 4 developers were in Sims 1/2/3, I just think they got bored or rusty after working on the same franchise for so long
  • Options
    lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    Yes loved the sims 2 direct control but I don't understand y they took it away...the game was moving forward now its just still but improving....need direct control.
  • Options

@Bagoas77 most sims 4 developers were in Sims 1/2/3, I just think they got bored or rusty after working on the same franchise for so long
    Personally I think it has a lot to do with who was and is in charge, makes the decisions. I’ve seen statements in interviews that tell me some devs/gurus just don’t really follow what it is that Sims players like and value in this franchise, probably because they play other games themselves. I’m surrounded by people IRL who don’t get it. Sims is a very unique, one of a kind game and apparently not for everyone.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    lana44 wrote: »
    Yes loved the sims 2 direct control but I don't understand y they took it away...the game was moving forward now its just still but improving....need direct control.
    What’s direct control?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

I think it has less to do with devs and more with ea. I don't know nothing about game developing, literally nothing. But i imagine like a meeting where devs say we had this idea of this themed content, we could do this and that and whatever. And ea be like why do it in one themed pack? There's content for 3 or 4. Lets cut it and then make some more few stuff around each of them and we got 3 or 4 selling points instead of 1.
  • Options
    Placebo7Placebo7 Posts: 107 Member
    This video showcases the whole problem. Even if you personally don't pay attention to these animations, it shows how much the developers cared. It also shows their high opinion of the game players. The idea was to SIMulate life. These little animations--getting things out of the drawer, cuddling, etc.--were ways they showed their devotion to realistic simulation.

Now, they don't care.They've decided--for whatever reason--that facial expressions, special moments in relationships, or even just practical mechanics of cooking aren't necessary or worthy of their attention. That is a big part of why this game feels hollow, and people rightfully complain about the lack of attention and care from the developers.

The worlds are beautiful in the Sims 4. But nothing is special, interesting, or unique about the Sims living in them.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    edited February 2020
    Some of these things.I can understand they left out. Like getting the bottle out of the fridge, or a dirty diaper appearing. Others I wish they kept like kids getting upset seeing their parents argue.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Watching videos like this makes me really wish I could have played TS2 :/

I did play TS2, but now even TS2 Ultimate Edition won't run on my Windows 10 machine. One of the patches to Win 10 made it unplayable.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.