Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now I know why Cahill is paranoid!

Poor Cahill, at the end of his life fate validated his paranoia :s At first I did not care about his abduction, I was playing him to enjoy his last days in my save... but then this happened:

iTtZRKW.png
HdLY1GI.png
kYrh1qE.png

He won't have the time to raise his daughter :'( My second Strangerville story is going wild since a moved my servos there >:)

If I want to keep the little alien girl I will probably need to move Cahill to the wild west farm, infested, that the Roswell household recently bought :| Maybe Meredith Roswell will smile more taking care of a blue child!

PY6Ejjo.png
Even Patchy is weird, at this farm Patchy is really mean with my poor robot dog :(
HrjBlhV.png

I really love ŞŦŘΔŇǤ€ŘVƗŁŁ€ <3

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited February 2020
    I love the screenhots and the farm looks amazing. :)
    Poor little alien girl. I hope she'll be fine with Roswells.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Awesome, and I love that farm too. Did you build it? Is it on the gallery?
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I love that farm house and these screenshots. What an interesting little world you have there.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I hope @kimmer first Cahill will meet Meredith, I have a few days still.

Thanks @elanorbreton @Sharonia yes, I built it :) Here is the link and original picture (Windenburg), but works great at Strangerville:

The Wild West Farm (residential) Gallery Link

Pictures at Windenburg:

YFzLoCH.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love the infested farm.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

BTW I remember that I have a second choice for the new little alien. Weeks ago one of my vampires was abducted, he is the father of an hybrid little girl. Maybe I can send the new alien girl with him? The vampire household live in a "normal" world :D

LztbbBN.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Are the girls half-sisters? If so, then I'd definitely have them grow up together!
    (I tend to delete my pollinator now and then to prevent all little aliens being related to each other.)
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    In my game he is married to a ghost... Maybe mccc did that haha. I usually delete ghosts but I liked the storyline that she may have died in the plane crash
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Love the farm!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options

That is an awesome story @SimAlexandria :o So mccc do that with the game? I do not use any mods...

Thanks @QueenofMyshuno I wish Strangerville was bigger, I love the steampunk and wild west lots there <3

• Options

So Cahill and the little alien (Rosario) went to visit the Roswell Household... it was an epic fail, the Roswell are not in the parenthood thing :s Only the dog paid attention to Rosario :| But at least Cahill stole borrowed some honey from the farm:

l3EUtiX.png
    aV416yt.png

Next we went to meet the vampire, oh @EnkiSchmidt I really wanted that both girls were sis ters but now: they have different blue color so different mom... actually Rosario is the 3rd alien born by abduction in my save, none of the aliens are relatives. I feel that old saves have a strong culling, and after DU the culling is worst!

But, usually vampires are really good fathers lol maybe because they have a lot of energy. I have fun with this visit. This house is in a nice neighborhood, no MOTHER issues there and not mean Roswell family :p Even alien kids walk around...

CAiTfrQ.png
    swTmIj6.png
    Z9X2FTl.png

I will play Cahill household for a few more days...

cXYFPp0.png
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    emere wrote: »
    That is an awesome story @SimAlexandria :o So mccc do that with the game? I do not use any mods...

Thanks @QueenofMyshuno I wish Strangerville was bigger, I love the steampunk and wild west lots there <3

I assume so haha. I don't use mods much but have them just in this save. Mccc is really versatile. You can set it to allow sims to marry or not.. Whether justunplayed or both or in relationships or not or both or etc. What percentage will marry or have kids, how many they'll have etc.