Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Tiny Living/Anniversary (Jan-Feb. 2020)

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    When I checked out the Teleport Any Sim mod, it says the update was for the November 12, 2019 patch.

You're right - it's not a new update for this patch. I listed it as updated as part of the Scumbumbo mod update project. Modders have been gradually taking over Scumbumbo's mods since the news of his death came out, and for some I'm not sure when the mod update actually went live.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    FYI. Just released a new mod that (kinda) fixes the Acting Career bug.

Acting Career Bug Fix
  • Options
    New and Relevant, all!
    gettps wrote: »
    FYI. Just released a new mod that (kinda) fixes the Acting Career bug.

Acting Career Bug Fix

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    New update, same thread! Remember to back up your saves.

EDITED TO ADD: Given the nature of the patch, I expect little if any new broken content, either CC or mods.
    Post edited by luthienrising on
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited February 2020
    [Removed]
    Post edited by gettps on
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i get a ks social media last exception
    There is bad tuning in this mod: \KS\KS - Social Media Computer.package
    Delete it from your mods folder or see if the auther has an updated version.
    If it is a multi-package mod make sure you update all of them.

Possible Cause
    \KS\KS - Social Media Computer.package
    Reason
    Exception when applying action <AddTraitLootOp ParticipantType.Actor> for loot <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.KS:loot_SocialMedia_TraitAdd'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value')
    MCCC Version
  • Options
    StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2020
    New and Relevant
    • apologyfix (Bienchen)
      Fixes the EA bug that lets only the victim of a mean social apologize instead of the Sim being mean
    Wait, that's a bug?! Now it all makes sense! :D
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    You may want to include some of littledica’s mods; seems like a few of them have made it so the game refuses to open. :( I had their entire kitchen collection installed including the new cc pack they released and I could never under any circumstance get the game to load with them in my mods folder. It would open the process, then immediately close the game.

There must be some kind of conflict that you are experiencing. I have their Modern Kitchen Stuff Pack in my game and it works fine. If you have the Mini Fridge, it will only work with Discover University, if you don't have DU it could cause problems.

Wait, there's a Mini Fridge in that pack? :o I don't remember seeing it at all in it, and it's been working fine for me even though I don't have DU. (EDIT: No, there isn't, I double-checked. That CC pack actually pre-dates DU, so are you thinking of something else?)

Post edited by StarryMight on
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    i have tested my game post latest patch and everything seems fine
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited February 2020
    @LittleMsSam made a mod to fix the annoying stereo/festival LE.

Deleted - already posted.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited February 2020
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    When I checked out the Teleport Any Sim mod, it says the update was for the November 12, 2019 patch.

Is the Mod not working for you? If you are a Sims 4 Studio member you can make posts about any issues here: http://sims4studio.com/board/57/creator-studio
    Sims 4 Studio is free to join.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Updated Mods
    New and Relevant: 20th Anniversary Edition
  • Options
    Updated Mods: Scumbumbo
  • Options
    Updated Mods: Scumbumbo
  • Options
    Christina0216Christina0216 Posts: 11 New Member
    Kutto's New Spa Day traits did not work for me, it actually broke my game a little. It was causing my Sims to reset when they had an action to interact with a pet, and when I had them sit, or take a bath, etc, they wouldn't move, but their action queue said they were doing it (ex: I had a Sim take a bath w/ soaks. She didn't move, but her image in the bottom left showed her with the mask on, and her hygiene went up. Another Sim I had sit on a chair, and her action queue said she was sitting, but she didn't move). I updated that mod today, and when I saw my game was broken I legit went through over 100 mods, and over 500 CC before I found out it was that one mod. That I updated. Today. I could have saved myself 2 and a half hours, if I had just tried removing the ones I updated today, since there were only like 3 of them. Ugh.
  • Options
    Hi @Christina0216 ! Could you head over to where you downloaded the trait to report that to Kutto? Thanks! I'll list it broken here for now. Also, you're not on a Legacy game, right?

Broken Mods
    • New Spa Day traits (Kutto) - update seems broken

Mod Updates: Scumbumbo
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Mod Updates
    CC Updates
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    New and Relevant
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @luthienrising did you get a new look? I like it!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @luthienrising did you get a new look? I like it!

i like it too but i didn't know who it was at first. :)
  • Options
    RaynariemooreRaynariemoore Posts: 6 New Member
    Trying to clean my mods folder these are giving off lastException

Littlemssam:
    SimDatingapp
    Babysitter
    RSM_Release all ghost
    RSM_BuyTreatsViaPC
    RSM_BuyCurryChilieStaffronWasbiViaPC
    Roommates
    RSM_Toddlers_Don’tGoToDaycare
    RSM_DogChangeIntoEverydayAfterWalk

I think Kara still updating hers
    Karas Sims: loanofficer
    Karas Sims: logistician
  • Options
    RaynariemooreRaynariemoore Posts: 6 New Member
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1073255ec9c1c18a5e3ed7d4</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-02-08 09:48:04</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>LittleMsSam_RoommatesSleepRemove.py:31</categoryid><desyncid>1073255ec9c1c18a5e3ed7d4</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Error during initialization of service tuning_instance_manager. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: "buff_basegame._loot_on_removal + buff_template" was unexpectedly None)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "KiaraSims4Mods_Logistician.py", line 10, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "KiaraSims4Mods_Logistician.py", line 24, in KiaraSims4Mods_Logistician_AddPhoneAffordances
    original(self)
    File "KiaraSims4Mods_LoanOfficer.py", line 10, in _inject
    File "KiaraSims4Mods_LoanOfficer.py", line 24, in KiaraSims4Mods_LoanOfficer_AddPhoneAffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_Babysitter.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_SimDaDatingApp.ts4script\LittleMsSam_SimDaDatingApp.py", line 70, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_Babysitter.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_RSM_Toddlers_DontGoToDaycare.ts4script\LittleMsSam_RSM_Toddlers_DontGoToDaycare.py", line 19, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_RSM_ReleaseAllTheGhosts.ts4script\LittleMsSam_ReleaseAllTheGhosts.py", line 20, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_RSM_NoAgingTrait.ts4script\LittleMsSamNoAgingTrait.py", line 19, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_RSM_DogsChangeIntoEverydayAfterWalk.ts4script\LittleMsSam_DogsChangeIntoEverydayAfterWalk.py", line 15, in injection
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_RSM_BuyTreatsViaPC.ts4script\LittleMsSam_BuyTreatsViaPC.py", line 19, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_RSM_BuyCurryChilieSaffronWasabiViaPC.ts4script\LittleMsSam_BuyCurryChiliViaPC.py", line 19, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\moore\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\L\LittleMsSam_Roommates.ts4script\LittleMsSam_RoommatesSleepRemove.py", line 31, in injection
    buff_basegame._loot_on_removal = buff_basegame._loot_on_removal + buff_template._loot_on_removal
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_loot_on_removal'
    rtim=0
    Client Session Time: 69.54

Num Save Errors: 0

Num Load Errors: 0

Current Game State: 0x96d01090

Origin Version: 10,5,61,37414

Modded: True

SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics igdumdim64.dll 26.20.100.7463, GUID: D7B78E66-C916-11CF-AB6E-ADA6BCC2D735

</desyncdata></report>
    </root>RSM
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Thanks, @Bananas_45 and @friendsfan367 New glasses IRL, so it was time for an update :)

@Raynariemoore Please check that those mods are all updated in your game. You can get direct support from @LittleMsSam on her Discord server, and Deaderpool's server is great for LE reading.

CC Updates
    Mod Updates
    New and Relevant
    • Shower Toddler/Pet Tub Combo (K9DB)
      A one tile shower with a small tub at the bottom, the perfect size to bathe your toddlers or small dogs! (technically you can bathe large dogs too, but they will clip the wall)
    Post edited by luthienrising on
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @LittleMsSam a couple posts up there’s a list of some of your mods throwing LE’s. Thought you would want to check them out.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top