Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get to work?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    YumikatYumikat Posts: 24 Member
    Although they should have added more options to it, it is a good pack to play and my favorite is the police person. But from the sounds of it, the university life sounds interesting as well so I'm at a loss as to what to tell ya. I really wish you could have gotten more in get to work.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Honestly it's a very underestimated pack. I really enjoy and recommend it.

3 fun careers, endless retail possibilities, aliens, Magnolia Promenade, Sixam, photography skill etc.
  • Options
    ArriettyArrietty Posts: 17 New Member
    I bought get to work during the sale, I'm having fun with it. Discover university it is meh to me, I feel like it is a add on pack for Get to Work because you essentially send your sims to school for what? to get them a head start on careers. and you wait for them until they are done with class... there is no game play in that. There are organizations which my sim, she didn't have time to participate because she was busy doing homework and finishing her finals. The grading system is also weird I had notifications saying my sim is doing great in class she did the final projects but ended up with a D+ or a C.

That was my experience with DU, why have your sim go to school when you can have them get into a career instantly. With Get to Work there is gameplay with the 3 active careers where you see your sim get to work, unlike in Discover University where you just discover university...

I say go for Get to Work. :)
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Get to Work is a fun pack with a lot of gameplay opportunities. I've cloned Eliza Pancakes, gotten vampire Lilith Vatore to Chief of Police, partied on Sixam, had males give birth to alien babies, and played alien families. Like an NPC Sim? Play them for a bit, and give them the same career as your Sim. Then, when your Sim goes to work, there they are (especially fun if you want to have an affair with a married Sim).
    As with all the other packs, the only gameplay limits are your imagination.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg