Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Packs Ideas.

Comments

• Options
    TheArcticFox01TheArcticFox01 Posts: 5 New Member
    Those would be great additions. Maybe the team will see this post and think about it?
  • Options
    LoftyyLoftyy Posts: 101 Member
    How many times have I mentioned Horses?
    Horses.
  • Options
    GoldSpirit57GoldSpirit57 Posts: 4 New Member
    I want something new, something that we didnt had in Sims 1, 2 or 3
  • Options
    shaieshaie Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd like to see a pack that is just about horses. Maybe we could have a new town something like Forgotten Hollow where the entire neighborhood is an open world with riding trails and a few lots. I'd love to have more involvement in the horse racing, maybe where certain breeds are faster or stronger and training is more effective but also more time-consuming and the whole thing is more in-depth.
  • Options
    cocoarsoncocoarson Posts: 4 New Member
    I've been thinking about a vacation based pack for a while, so here are my ideas

- the option to tan, get sunburnt, use sunscreen, etc
    - a new instrument: the ukulele!
    - possibility to swin in the ocean, surf, scuba dive, and more
    - boats and boat houses
    - more "tropical" vacations (picture bora bora) where it focuses less on collecting items and developing competences and more on simply relaxing (it could bring a certain type of emotion or reward to the sim?)
    - a new world where your sims can live in that is more beach oriented (like Isla Paradiso)
    - beaches and the possibility to build a sandcastle, play beach games like volleyball or things like that
    - mermaids!
    - New careers: explorer, travel agent
    - water parks, water slides for pools
    - bring back the pool bar!
    - sailing
    - cruises

That's all I can think of for now!
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    cocoarson wrote: »
    I've been thinking about a vacation based pack for a while, so here are my ideas

- the option to tan, get sunburnt, use sunscreen, etc
    - a new instrument: the ukulele!
    - possibility to swin in the ocean, surf, scuba dive, and more
    - boats and boat houses
    - more "tropical" vacations (picture bora bora) where it focuses less on collecting items and developing competences and more on simply relaxing (it could bring a certain type of emotion or reward to the sim?)
    - a new world where your sims can live in that is more beach oriented (like Isla Paradiso)
    - beaches and the possibility to build a sandcastle, play beach games like volleyball or things like that
    - mermaids!
    - New careers: explorer, travel agent
    - water parks, water slides for pools
    - bring back the pool bar!
    - sailing
    - cruises

That's all I can think of for now!

Oo! I love the tan, the ocean activities, boat houses, mermaids, beaches, waterparks, pool bar and the cruise idea! But, I'm wondering if it's too much for an expansion pack, maybe there should be an expansion and a game pack which work together? For example, the whole vacation thing could be an expansion and then cruises, another vacation, water parks and sailing could be in a game pack.
  • Options
    Tezzie7645Tezzie7645 Posts: 108 Member
    shaie wrote: »
    I'd like to see a pack that is just about horses. Maybe we could have a new town something like Forgotten Hollow where the entire neighborhood is an open world with riding trails and a few lots. I'd love to have more involvement in the horse racing, maybe where certain breeds are faster or stronger and training is more effective but also more time-consuming and the whole thing is more in-depth.

Horses were my favourite part of ts3 pets! I really wish ocean swimming had been introduced with brindleton bay.
  • Options
    Daniela_SophiaDaniela_Sophia Posts: 13 New Member
    Sims 4 Cruises-

- Have your sims go on either daytrips on a boat with a bar, a kids area, deck chairs and a pool.
    - You can even have vacations on massive cruise liners and get given your own room. There is a whole ship to explore!
    - Have several days away from normal life.
  • Options
    ForeverSims9170ForeverSims9170 Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="babybunnymeis;c-16378179"]More interactive careers
    More, deeper characteristics to truly make Sims unique and less predictable and allow for deeper, more unique relationships with attraction and chemistery (mentioned this twice because I got confused and it’s important LOL!)
    round/spiral staircases, buildable elevators
    Celebrities, path to fame
    Cars
    Supermarkets
    Burglars and bigger underground crime scene
    University and resulting careers
    Sports (hobby and professional - with teams and school sports)
    Seasons & weather
    Horses
    Travel destinations (see the destination topic for my suggestions), cultures, globe-trotter experience
    More distinctive relationship & online dating
    More random events
    Sims News (Newspaper, TV, online) about recent events, (politics), puzzle section (for logic skill), life events (marriage, deaths, etc), jobs, unique entries (for giggles) and adventures (like craig‘s list style ads where sims ask for help with random things and will pay you for it), dating section, pets adoption, new reporter career, option to hire them to review your business, (weather), (crime), column + columnist part-time job, and whatever else would fit in :) possibilities are nearly endless
    Sims Politics - political careers with actual gameplay additions (parties, campaigns with ads and speeches, sims vote, sims can discuss politics, demonstrations, political news, ...) and maybe even different political systems (that the player can choose from) like democracy (sims have different presidents) or even monarchy (royal family that stays), of course both playable families
    Farms
    Heroes & Villains
    Exotic animals
    Gipsies, Witches, Jinns... Supernatural stuff (maybe monster hunters)
    Futuristic & Off-grid lifestyle
    [/quote]

I totally agree! I have literally stressed everything you just said! I love this
  • Options
    MistyZBAMistyZBA Posts: 29 Member
    In Sims 4 Get to work I have ideas for different retail shops. 1) Music and Memorabilia: sells instruments in different colors and posters, 2) Farmer's Market: sell things you have grown, or pots with seeds in them, 3) "Ripples Aquarium": You catch fish and put them in fishbowls, then have the retail store to sell the fish, 4) If you have a vet clinic, have a register to sell pet toys and supplies. (misty.z.ba@aim.com)
  • Options
    LeaxxieLeaxxie Posts: 23 Member
    We've had makeovers in the form of stylists and hair cuts. We've had interior decorating make overs. Why not take it further and do structural remodels or even commission buildings. Make careers of construction worker and architect. Make more of a status out of the total value of your home. You can use favorite colors to help determine if the customer likes the job. Could also make something of gardens and a playable gardener career. For sponsorship they could brand it HGTV.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    A superhero-based pack. We have spooky supernaturals, so why not sci-fi superheroes?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    I would love a world that you could build yourself, sort of a cross between the sims and sim city. Nothing crazy but just the ability to build your own roads and place your own lots (I am sure you could do this in one of the older sims games but can't remember for sure).

You can select whether your town runs on solar or wind or water power (each one brings different quirks like if it's winter then your solar power levels would be low and you might end up with power cuts, water power could be similarly affected in summer). Using oil or nuclear gives "unfaltering energy" but with the risk of spillages, explosions, etc.

It would obviously have to have a maximum number of sims, lots, etc but this would be like a dream Sims game to me. My own wee village that I can create and design and have my sims live in.
    :)

In other, more reasonable wishes... I would like more "follow your sim to work, school, etc and less rabbit holes. More jobs where you can follow would be awesome too.
    ;)
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I'd love to be able to build my own worlds, deciding whether it should be forest or desert or misty.

I'd also like to create elves.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    We need Avalon.
  • Options
    Muddy795Muddy795 Posts: 1 New Member
    I, and many other people I have talked to, would love to see a farm expansion pack. We would love to be able to live on a farm and raise animals like cows and chickens. Also to have horses and ride them. And have crops to grow and take care of, so basically a career as a farmer. Sell crops and animals and be able to get eggs, meat, and milk from animals to add to already present or possibly new recipes. The build mode and CAS ideas are also endless. I think it would also be cool to live on the farm world with other farmers and meet at farmer's markets to sell your crops. I wanna be a cowboy, baby.
  • Options
    RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS PACK!!! Kids could go away for a few days or a week at a time and you could play as them at Hogwarts. Get sorted into your Hogwarts house, make it to class on time, suffer through detentions, make friends, learn spells early, visit Hagrid, get lost in moving staircases, find secret passageways, play Quidditch, do you dare to enter the forbidden forest?
  • Options
    EccoAllieEccoAllie Posts: 26 Member
    I don't know if that would be an expansion pack but I would be curious about if we could make hybrids (vampire mermaids, alien spellcasters, etc. )
    <3 If you can do something funny that makes no sense, do it!
  • Options
    EccoAllieEccoAllie Posts: 26 Member
    Oh! And I just had this Carnival pack idea with rides, circus stuff, cotton candy and big lollipops! Games and so so many lights! That would be awesome!
    <3 If you can do something funny that makes no sense, do it!
  • Options
    RosefolkRosefolk Posts: 1 New Member
    New expansion pack with banking, loans, morgages, etc...
    Hear me out. By making it an expansion, its optional
    And i think it'd be really fun for people who enjoy this kind of stuff, it could also go in part with University, and Get to Work. You can take out bank loans, manage a bank about, build interest on your money over time, and it could even add jobs.
    You could even expand the police career or lawyers if people dont pay loans or you could add a robbing bank feature. I think itd be really fun overall and theres a LOT you could do for it!
    But, the team will probably never see this idea lol
  • Options
    EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    I really Miss the Worlds from World Adventures. Being able to travel to China, France and especially Egypt with all the tomb exploring and all the things you could discover in that world. I know Jungle Adventures kind of does that, but the look of the Pyramids and such was just so very cool. I hope with whatever Resort thing they might be planning will come with it new locations to travel on vacation to like Egypt.
  • Options
    Emdawg2020Emdawg2020 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think itd be cool to be able to have a honeymoon vacation, as an expansion pack or in a new world. Also just more options for vacation spots in general would be cool!
  • Options
    Emdawg2020Emdawg2020 Posts: 2 New Member
    Bring back the travel expansion pack, to France, Japan and Egypt!
  • Options
    Anzai98Anzai98 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm pretty sure that people have already suggested this already and there are already mods for this but I'm too scared to download them because they might bring a virus, but I'm going to post this anyway.
    I would loooooove it if there was a TS4 expansion/stuff/games packs for teen Sims. It could be a combination of TS3 university and generations expansions packs.

Some features would be:
    - cliques/social groups (jocks, nerds, and rebels)
    - prom
    - graduation
    - valedictorian
    - "most likely to" awards
    - graduation party
    - teen party
    - unexpected vacations from parents
    - teen Sims can drink and get drunk
    - hook up with other teen Sims without
    needing to form a relationship first
    - after school clubs/activities (certain clubs
    may influence social groups)
    - sports (cheerleading or football)
    - music club (singing and instruments)
    -video game club
    - dancing
    - cars (that can actually be used)
    - teaching teenage Sims to drive
    - and most of all, to have the option to
    attend high school (like in Get To Work)
    and the events from clubs with the Sims
    - especially Prom and Graduation
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    What i want is new ways to make money, like making soda, candy and other sorts of goodies.