Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Occults

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Vermatrix1Vermatrix1 Posts: 35 Member
    I like the spellcaster occult but I was a little disappointed that familiars didn't do much. Can summon them, send them away, and name them but thats all. I'd like for the sim to be able to talk to their familiar and be friends and stuff, not nessesarily the level of interaction between two sims, maybe just the level of interaction between a sim and a pet, dolphin or the AI toilet
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I want more occults, its not as fun to me without them. I use the sims to escape reality and have a fun controlable fantasy. I want Werewolfs, Genies, playable ghost, zombies, bigfoot, faeries, anything and all the occults. I really just want to quit becuase I want these and not the mods. Maybe sims 3 was much better. At least it wasnt half cared for, and it wasnt occult by occult to get a money grab. 🙄 if you want my money, then make more occults.

I would love to see more occults and supernaturals too. Unless you put a ghost in your household you cannot play one.

@budget_zendaya you can use MCCC and other mods to keep vampires at bay.

I love playing vampires and the occults we have even though some could use a serious overhaul and major need for improvements. Spellcasters need ceremonial magic and more types of magic. We need to be able to do Enochian, Qilpoth, Kabbalah, Book of Solomon, Lesser Keys of Solomon, etc. Golden Dawn as an Organization/Club/Secret Society for our spell casters. Basically magic is either Natural Magic "Low Magic" or Ceremonial "High Magic". This is your Wylde Magic for example as a form of Natural Magic (Morgyn) and your Ceremonial Magic (Simeon). Sorry, Simeon falls into the "High Magic" category. He strikes me as being a High Priest in the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn. Always with a wand or athame on hand for whatever ritual needs to be done. He seems like he has the patience and focuses for High Magic. Not that Morgyn lacks discipline. His magic works differently and because it works differently he doesn't get distracted with chaotic energies that can mess up some spellcasters. He embraces those energies and uses them to benefit any magic-user he works with. While Simeon is order and strict ritual that cannot have anything distract him. Simeon's Darkside is Qilpoth and Temple of Set he is a High Priest in The Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn and his Lightside embraces The Kabbalah (Tree of Life) and understanding the 10 Serphoth of The Tree of Life and Enochian traditions, There should be random costs for doing magic as well. It could be something like not being able to find your favourite shirt that you know you washed and hung in the closet. Or something like losing your spouse, your family, everybody hating you, forgetting your spouse's name etc. There should always be a cost for magic and the spellcaster should consider what cost is too high and what is worth sacrificing. Constantine animated film demonstrates this perfectly as does Dr Strange. Dr Strange has problems with anything mundane and that is why he has Wong as his "protector" of sorts. There should be added "quirks" of sorts we can give our spellcasters.

Aliens should be given a playable world we can build and have households in. With spaceships and advanced technology as a skill. Teleporters instead of stairs or elevators that take one square in build mode and can be placed anywhere on the property. With different plants, they can grow with alien food as skill and alien cooking techniques as a skill too. I would have prefered that with "Get to Work" than being able to follow my sim to work. We were seriously cheated when they gave us aliens.

Next is improving vampires with more strengths and weaknesses. Things like a flirty bite when feeding as a strength. Having humans that want vampires feeding off of them. Having a Plasma "addiction" of sorts as a weakness. Vampire Hunters should be added in even if it's something optional we can add into the game.

Mermaids should have the ability to sing with the most beautiful voice. Their voice should have a random effect like hypnotic, dazed, flirty, or bliss on any non-mermaid sim.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    GeddonTowerGeddonTower Posts: 29 Member
    occult_sim__aliens_by_simminglugubrious_ddlufa1-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.Z5u5HpLZsp65HirsQAyVsnFUdwlH3lZpXAINHNdf5jM

Can you do expanded the occult Alien Sims

WOW! Where did you get that image? ._.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited January 2020
    Werewolves need to bee the priority now. I mean, they've been jerking us werewolf fans around for going on six years, already!! In that time, we got ghosts, aliens, vampires, casters, robots and freaking merfolk...and that's not even counting the hack job they had the nerve to call plantsims. JUST BRING ON THE WEREWOLVES ALREADY!!!! IS THAT TOO FRIGGIN' MUCH TO ASK????!!! STOP BEING SUCH A FREAKIN' TEASE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *head now explodes like something out of Fist of the North Star*
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    kolosrecekolosrece Posts: 22 Member
    I want werewolves to😢
  • Options
    Vermatrix1Vermatrix1 Posts: 35 Member
    Werewolves need to bee the priority now. I mean, they've been jerking us werewolf fans around for going on six years, already!! In that time, we got ghosts, aliens, vampires, casters, robots and freaking merfolk...and that's not even counting the hack job they had the nerve to call plantsims. JUST BRING ON THE WEREWOLVES ALREADY!!!! IS THAT TOO FRIGGIN' MUCH TO ASK????!!! STOP BEING SUCH A FREAKIN' TEASE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *head now explodes like something out of Fist of the North Star*

I think most everyone that likes the various occult sims wants werewolves, Personally, I'm wondering if they could do a pack simular to the Sims 3 Supernatural pack but as a smaller game pack along simular lines to the Strangerville pack, They could do a Werewolves game pack simular to the Vampires pack to just add that occult but going the other rout they could toss others in too.

My thought is a pack like Strangerville with a spooky, Halloweenish themed town, cross between Strangerville and Forgotten Hallow with some sort of story and mystery to solve and include werewolves, mummies, zombies, a Frankenstine type thing theres a few options.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I hope werewolves get a similar treatment to vampires where you can decide if you want the hairy human look, the anthro wolf look or something in between the two.