Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite world?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited January 2020
    Sulani
    This was a hard choice. I love all the worlds for different reasons. Definitely hoping for another similar to forgotten hallow. But alas sulani is simply beautiful. <3

I wish we could get more worlds like windenburg in terms of size. I wanted to love del sol but it feels too limited on what they could have done. Glimmerbrook is my biggest disappointment of all. I wanted a livable granite falls in dense woods.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited January 2020
    Strangerville
    I love Strangerville at all stages of the mystery, but especially pre-mystery. I also love the American Southwest feel, since that's where I'm from, and I am 100% all for conspiracies. I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist. And this world is tied to one! It's great!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Willow Creek / Magnolia Promenade
    I love Strangerville at all stages of the mystery, but especially pre-mystery. I also love the American Southwest feel, since that's where I'm from, and I am 100% all for conspiracies. I'm definitely a conspiracy theorist. And this world is tied to one! It's great!

I had to make a choice this time getting packs, either Sulani or Strangerville. I went with Sulani, but plan to eventually get Strangerville.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno just narrowly edges out Windenburg for me right now, but one of these 2 are always and forever my go-to world's.

I'll never quite get the love for Brindleton Bay... It must be beautiful because so many people love it (and it's not something anyone can be wrong about!) but it pushes no buttons for me at all - it seems so cold.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Options
    AlexaniaAlexania Posts: 19 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love Brindleton Bay so much. It just seems so homey and happy. I kind of wish they'd update the base worlds a little.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I think I filled this out a while ago. I really can like all of the worlds when I get into playing them.

I used to love Windenburg the best. The newer worlds such as Brindleton Bay and Sulani are definitely favorites. I've played in basically all of the lots in Willow Creek. I also play with all of the deserts and my Newcrest is full of community lots.

I really work with all of the worlds. My most recent thing is that because I have a couple of higher level astronauts who live on smaller lots, I think I will build my own science center sometime in the near future. I'll see if I can have a permanent rocket ship there. I'll turn it into a museum with other exhibits and scientific activities. That will make a community lot where sims with those interests can go together. I'm just not installing a rocket ship in anyone's backyard.

I'll either convert Old Penelope in Strangerville after George Cahill is gone or I'll take down Bathe de Rill in Windenburg. WB's gym already has a pool and with Seasons, there are much fewer times that I can use that lot. I have better pools and swimming elsewhere. The Paragons are all going to age out of my game, they are all older mothers now. Strangerville probably makes the most sense but I haven't fully decided yet.

Anyway, that's an example of how I work with all the worlds and why I tend to run out of lot space.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Willow Creek / Magnolia Promenade
    @ChampandGirlie This could be considered my "Science & Art Center". It's my main characters original home. The Calhouni family. Highly modified over time of course. Purely built by me. :smiley:
    Nm3bR2q.png
    hKKoAsr.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    @ChampandGirlie This could be considered my "Science & Art Center". It's my main characters original home. The Calhouni family. Highly modified over time of course. Purely built by me. :smiley:
    Nm3bR2q.png
    hKKoAsr.png

That is amazing and next door to one of the astronauts. (No longer small and green). The more I think about it, the more I think it makes sense to name it the Cahill Science Center after George. I've been to a very cool science center in France that is kind of inspiring though too which is why I keep toying with the idea of putting it in WB. One way or another, I like these types of creative ideas.

Thanks again for sharing!
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Brindleton Bay

Agreed that pre-mystery is best! I just love the militaries, scientists, little curio shop and landscape. It's definitely up there with my favorites too :)
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Strangerville
    Surprised to see Newcrest beating Del Sol Valley :o
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2020
    Windenburg
    Commenting just so I can see which one I voted for.

Edit: ok it might have changed to Brindleton Bay, I'm not sure.
  • Options
    VYXVYX Posts: 19 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    It's either Brindleton Bay or Sulani. Brindleton Bay is perfect as a place to live and Sulani as a getaway (also the San Francisco's inspiration is an instant bonus point :D)
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Call me basic, but I love the midcentury modern architecture and desert environment of Oasis Springs. It is where my founders started and, while I have households elsewhere, will always be "home".
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I don't have a favourite world yet. I normally start my sim in San Myshuno. I love solving the mystery of Strangerville. I like each world for different reasons.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay, as I love the different themes (seaside town, derelict graveyard, fishing port, country village). Though I have a fondness for Forgotten Hollow as well.
    banner.png
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    San Myshuno
    Hard for me to pick just one but no matter what, my families always live in an apartment in San Myshuno. I also love Oasis Springs, Del Sol Valley and Brindleton Bay with Strangerville coming in at a close 5th. I haven’t had a sim live in Sulani since the release of IL. It’s a beautiful world and I need to use it more. Not a fan of Glimmerbrook or Windenburg for some reason. Willow Creek, Magnolia Promenade and Newcrest bore me. And Forgotten Hollow...only if I need it for a story which is almost never.
  • Options
    lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Windenburg
    This was a tough one, but I'd have to say Windenburg. I really love the scenery and the mountains. I would say Sulani and Brindleton Bay are also at the top of my list.