Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should I pair with Holly Alto, and why?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
Its my first time actually playing with her, but I really don't know who would be a good pair for her. Any suggestions? Which sims have you seen paired with her by Story Progression. I don't think I remember anyone that dated her in my save files before, honestly.
Besides Sunset Valley inhabitants, I also accept Uni sims as contenders.

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,374 Member
    Parker Langerak s who she usually ends up with in my games
  • Options
    Hal2003Hal2003 Posts: 27 Member
    Ethan Bunch as both have good trait, they will go well together.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Forbidden romance with local ugly kid Malcolm Landgraab (when he grows up! Don't be weird)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @InfraGreen Oh lort, the romance was extra forbidden for a second there. :lol:

Anyway, I vote Michael Bachelor because he has good traits, good genetics, and the Bachelor Family is awesome.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, you just made me more indecisive... XD Before asking I didn't even consider Malcolm. hahahahaha
    ... hm
    Maybe I'll exclude those who "the game" already paired before... Like Michael Bachelor got married with Dina, Malcolm married with Hannelore/Mom... Now I just have to choose between Ethan and Parker.
    I have some naming rules and I want to keep some names alive as long as I can. Ethan has a younger male brother Arlo who can carry the family name, Parker doesn't have male brothers, Just Kaylynn (which probably will end up marrying Daniel Pleasant if I reach that point one day)... Parker has to keep the family name, and I want Holly to keep the Alto name. I might pick Ethan for that reason.
    BUT, I'm still open to suggestions. Uni has a lot of sims waiting to be dated haha
  • Options
    IndieblueIndieblue Posts: 29 Member
    She is always ended up the oldest bunch kid in my game if left alone on its own with story progression. :)
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    In my game, she got one child from Mortimer Goth and one child from Miraj Alvi. None of this was because of any meddling from my side. She never got married. At the moment, she's an elder, still living with her two teen children.
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Ethan Bunch & Holly Alto - one of the power couples in my game.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited January 2020
    Holly Alto...hmmmm. Well in my game, Holly went insane after the death of her mother and father and was looking for someone to blame.
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    Yeah, completely cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Of course that explains why she hooked up with
    Screenshot-72.jpg
    VJ Alvi who became a criminal.

...oh... and Holly became the Empress of Evil.

Yeah life gets really interesting in the Game. Hehehe

And of course she mistakenly blames the two people that were innocent of the deaths of her parents and vows revenge which culminates in tragedy.
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Let’s just say a fun time was NOThad by all.
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    Resquietat in Pace, River & Haruo.

But. My take on Holly Alto is a lot different than how most people would tend to play Holly as they would tend to emphasize her “good” nature and pair her accordingly.

My take on this was that genetics overcomes nature. - The evil was just waiting for a traumatic event to come out. :evil grin:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited January 2020
    OMG you killed River??? You bas-tard! :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    I killed Haruo too, yep, I’m cold-hearted. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    I killed Haruo too, yep, I’m cold-hearted. :mrgreen:

who's Haruo?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Simple answer: River’s husband in my legacy story
    Screenshot-23.jpg

This is the chapter where River and Haruo die.

https://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-good-die-before-their-time.html?m=1

But of course your question was who you’d pair with Holly Alto.

It all depends on how you want to play her.

Note that Holly has the good trait which means game wise she can’t get along with her mother since Vita is evil.

My question to you is, do you want to enhance her good trait by having her match up with another sim who is good or explore her other traits and match her up with a contrasting personality with only a few traits in common or give her a mate that is completely polar opposite to her.

Or you can go completely on looks too in order to choose her mate.
    Holly_Alto_%28The_Sims_3%29.jpg

After all variety is the spice of life so they say ;)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 818 Member
    With Story Progression I have on I have seen Holly Alto with Parker Langerak (Original, abandoned Oakley Legacy), Lucas Hill (Oldest Sim I have created, on a Save in 2018), Cato Harris (Another Save), Achilles Molyneux (Teen!Simself and Friends Save, that Save also had a vampire working in a hospital), Nigel Carrington (The Molyneux Redux, random Sim that immigrated into town).
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)