Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things You Haven't "Discovered" Yet In Discover University

ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
(I couldn't resist lol)

I realized earlier today that there are quite a few things I haven't done yet in the new pack so I decided to make a list in no particular order.
If there are things you haven't done yet, include your list below!
  • Servo
  • Secret Society
  • Sprites
  • Organizations
  • Living on campus in a dorm
  • The 3 new careers
  • Nothing with robots or the new skill
  • No debates
  • Didn't move anyone into the new world to live
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    This is my first time playing it, so i haven’t done anything besides going to class and living in dorms :lol: i might head over to the enemy university and yarn bomb their statue :P
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    Faberries wrote: »
    This is my first time playing it, so i haven’t done anything besides going to class and living in dorms :lol: i might head over to the enemy university and yarn bomb their statue :P

I keep hearing people say so much craziness happens when your Sim lives in a dorm so I'm looking forward to seeing what all that is about lol. Plus not being able to just plop down certain objects could be interesting.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I have had 4 sims live in a dorm. One of them joined the Britechester Spirit Club (or whatever it's called). She yarn bombed and tp'd the Foxbury Statue. After their first term, I sent them home so I could rotate to another household. I have one more household left to play, and then I'll be back to them.

Aside from the things mentioned above, I haven't done too much.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited December 2019
    I haven't played it at all. The sim I was planning to play with (premade Julia Wright) was removed from the university while I was finishing up another family and now the game won't let her enroll back in. It's kinda ruined the expansion for me and now I can't be bothered just yet.
  • Options
    BlueSargent300BlueSargent300 Posts: 24 Member
    I just had my legacy spellcaster Sim graduate! She went to Britechester and stayed in both dorms. She was a Psych major and graduated with honors, completing the University aspiration in the process, and got a sweet bonus when she was hired as a Professor. I haven't played that aspect yet. Other things I haven't done include:

Sabotaging the Foxbury statue
    Attending Foxbury
    Living off-campus
    Visiting the library in the city proper
    Anything techie
    Secret society
    There are sprites?!
    And I'm sure much more I'm not even aware of
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited December 2019
    Everything, because I don't have the pack yet! Looking forward to it, though.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Everything, because I don't have the pack yet! Looking forward to it, though.

I bought the pack on release day but have only added the Elderberry family to my rotation. Rohan is going to be my test sim.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    There are many degrees that I haven't tried yet. I finally found the secret society meeting place, but haven't figured out how to join. I delibrately avoided info on secret societies so I could figure it out on my own. I still haven't tried the new lawyer career, either. I rotate and play many different scenarios so there's probably not much I haven't done.
  • Options
    franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    I am not buying Realm of Magic or Discover University until Christmas, so everything is yet to be discovered!
  • Options
    IceyJ wrote: »
    There are many degrees that I haven't tried yet. I finally found the secret society meeting place, but haven't figured out how to join. I delibrately avoided info on secret societies so I could figure it out on my own. I still haven't tried the new lawyer career, either. I rotate and play many different scenarios so there's probably not much I haven't done.

I didn’t even consider the different degrees...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top