Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should she settle down with? Please help me decide

AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
This is Marla Seer
t1p1yuD.png

She is currently flirting with 3 sims and she can't seem to decide who she should become an item with.

There's Lola Lovecraft, her and Marla hit it off straight away and I mean, look at how Lola looks at Marla.

O0WGCe1.png

Then there's Daniel Molina, he liked Marla since the first time they met and kept asking her out. He came autonomously on Love day and gave her a rose. Marla really enojys his company.

TOIGFFh.png

Last but not least is Marla's best friend, Luca Levine. They became best friends really quickly and they seem to really get each other. One day, out of the blue, Luca became flirty and Marla couldn't resist it.

xVvF1To.png
Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
All my creations are CC free.

Who should she settle down with? Please help me decide 74 votes

Lola Lovecraft
16%
BloosmooIrdiwenSindocatPotterheadSimaobhappyopithatsnotswegpoltergeistcitysimmerAriaMad2finnhB_lyfe919 12 votes
Daniel Molina
48%
icmnfrshLaBlue0314IrishSimmer21HowGreatThouArtjoelygirlsims2StrangerthankerryemmiebethAquariusMomspice3LolaLuvsSimsDillynJamesDaemonPawsfallenangel66ModseySweetieWright_84EnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsmusteniSimtown15loutredor 36 votes
Luca Levine
35%
TWSimGamer82MeteoraStormMariefoxprice83Isa_MenezescatloverplayerVersusVeritasBabykittyjadekittymeowDevilNDisguiseDoloresGreylittledismal06kappowanWillow17GnarlyRedShoe7pinneduphairDemery27Valeahsimms745SERVERFRA 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Daniel Molina
    Daniel Molina for sure, what kind of Sim isn’t appreciative of romantic gestures. Especially if they’re autonomous too, it’s meant to be!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Daniel Molina
    I just think he is the cutest!
  • Options
    Oh wow! I didn't expect the voting to go this way, but I agree, Daniel is the cutest <3
  • Options
    Whatever the result is by tomorrow morning (in Germany) will be who she picks :)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Luca Levine
    How am I supposed to choose? :D
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Luca Levine
    I went for Luca, I think it's so cute when best friends realise they have feelings for each other.
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    Lola Lovecraft
    Even though daniel is just the cutest ... I went with Lola ..That the look of love right there lol... And since she didn't have much votes i'm rooting for the under dog :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    How am I supposed to choose? :D

I know right? That's why I came here to ask because I can't decide on my own :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Luca Levine
    They were best friends! So I feel like they know eachothers quirks, bad and good side. Plus hes cute! :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Daniel Molina
    I struggled between Daniel and Lola, but I finally picked Daniel.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Daniel Molina
    I was torn between Daniel and Lola but the rose thing got me. I like the idea of sims having a best friend with no romantic ties between them.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Lola Lovecraft
    See who she has the highest relationship and friendship bar with and do that
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited November 2019
    Luca Levine
    They hit if off, and the way Lola looks at Marla is adorable, yes, but how does Marla feel about her? :o

And Daniel seems romantic enough, but also like a guy who can't take no for an answer. ;)

So, I pick Luca for the chemistry. They're best friends, understand each other, and Marla even reciprocated. :)
    Post edited by DevilNDisguise on
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Luca Levine
    It's always good for a relationship when someone falls in love with their best friend.
  • Options
    AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    Daniel Molina
    I don't know. It's hard to say from a pic but Daniel Molina seemed most into things. When I have multiple options like that, I always put them on a date and see which one seems most into my sim. Flirts back vs going off to watch tv or grab a glass of water, for instance. Sometimes it takes a few dates to find the right fit. Good luck.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited November 2019
    Lola Lovecraft
    I was split between Lola and Daniel and I decided on Lola because Marla reciprocated with her imediately, as opposed to Daniel who asked her out over and over. She'd be cute with Luca too though.

Also, all these sims are adorable, especially Daniel.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Lola Lovecraft
    Lola seems the most mutual and stable. Daniel seems desperate and kind of needy, and Luca jumping the friendship line and going all flirty hardly commends him for his sense of appropriate boundaries.
  • Options
    Oh wow! Thanks so much for the answers. Many of them also came with really insightful reasonings and ideas!
    I'll start the game now and let you know :)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I took the voting but also the opinions you all had into consideration,
    I started to play (still undecided but with a bit of a clearer picture) when the phone rang:

It was Luca inviting Marla to a party at the bluffs. She accepted.

I know I initially said I was going purely by votes but you guys made such convincing arguments!

Once there they greeted each other with a hug and started to catch up like best friends do, I decided to not control much what interactions would be done autonomously to see if they would just keep it friendly or start using romantic interactions.
    Pretty soon into it, they started to be flirty with each other and they both seemed so happy and comfortable.
    NGELQR9.png

I had Marla light up the bonfire and they cozied up, they looked so cute together!
    CmA61oM.png

I play rotationally and will soon get to play with the other 2 so I will make sure they also end up with nice partners ;)
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Daniel Molina
    You could make her a Player and have all three. But if that's not your style, to my eye Lola was looking at her like a friend. I chose Daniel because of the autonomous act on his part. However, my biggest test is, when they are alone together and not on a date, do they seek out each other's company and conversation just flows, or do they fiddle with their phone, or play on the PC, or whip out a book, instead? And last but not least, how good is the woohoo? If there are fireworks with one and just a pillow-flip with the other, go for who gives the fireworks. In my games, the best relationships often had the best woohoo. If they aren't "seeing stars" and having "sensational woohoo" keep looking.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Luca Levine
    I voted for Luca because they were best friends first
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited November 2019
    Daniel Molina
    But I may be biased because he shares his first name with my boyfriend.

Oh. You chose Luca.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Lola Lovecraft
    Cute coffee shop date wins a lot of points.