Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will 2020 be the year of hints?

A new year. A new decade. A new Sims game?

It does seem like the devs like to tease players with hints but we have not seen much yet but could that change next year?

The thing is when the first hint is found it is not long until something else is found and we then have this pattern of hints coming at us. Will 2020 be that year?

TS5 to launch in 2021 perhaps?

What have we actually found so far? Thats speculate! :smiley:
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'd rather they focused on giving Sims 4 a few more packs. To be honest, I really don't want to start from scratch yet again. Been there, done that. I'd rather have an updated Sims Medieval with proper sandbox play, or another historical era.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'd rather they focused on giving Sims 4 a few more packs. To be honest, I really don't want to start from scratch yet again. Been there, done that. I'd rather have an updated Sims Medieval with proper sandbox play, or another historical era.

Same. I don't want to start over for a 5th time.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    2021 seems too early for a launch for a game that takes 4 years to make, if its true they started early this year then i doubt we'll see it until earliest 2022.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    At best 2021is the earliest we will hear news about Sims 5 @SimGuruGrant was just moved earlier this year to work on it when @SimGuruDuke replaced him as Senior Producer on Sims 4.... So far the only hint to Sims 5 is lead producer leaves Sims 4 around March to work on a unnamed project.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    They said they're not finished with Sims 4 & no plans for Sims 5 until 2022 or 2023.
  • Options
    AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    I think it's early to think about ts5 since ts4 is still completely incomplete and empty. We still have to work hard on content to make the game good, I sincerely hope they don't leave it unfinished. I hope it will take at least another four years for ts5
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I hope so! Even if they still have a couple years more content planned for TS4 - they’re most likely already working on TS5 considering how long it takes to make a new game.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Surprised no one found any hints from University yet