Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The addition of Lilith Pleasant is just trippy.

jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
This is Lilith Pleasant in my game.

yBtTDKw.jpg

She was an adult when my sim met her. I added the Pleasant family in to my starter save. She met Erik Crumplebottom, one of the twins Agnes Crumplebottom had (In my game Erik Darling and her did the deed before he drowned). and they got hitched. They had twin daughters, Leia and Alana.

This is Alana meeting the new Lilith Pleasant, some time after her mother (the first Lilith Pleasant) died...
73b3qeD.png

Alana has just met and married her husband Mohammad in University.
MFMxbt1.png

Mohammad is a spellcaster but not a vampire, and is the offspring of Caleb Vatore and Yuki Behr. I love MCC :lol:

Comments

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Hahaha, MCCC sure does surprise us! I really love Mohammad, he is really cute.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Lol, another trippy thing. Lilith and Angela were teens in sims 2, now they are the same age as Don and the Caliente sisters who were adults in the sims 2.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    Lol, another trippy thing. Lilith and Angela were teens in sims 2, now they are the same age as Don and the Caliente sisters who were adults in the sims 2.

They're also older than Cassandra now too, who's a teen in TS4 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    Both Dirk Dreamer and Dustin Broke were added previously. I'm so excited I can now give the Pleasant's their correct boyfriends.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Andiratyme wrote: »
    Both Dirk Dreamer and Dustin Broke were added previously. I'm so excited I can now give the Pleasant's their correct boyfriends.

Yeah, it’d be even weirder if the Pleasants were teens and their boyfriends were adults.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member

This is Alana meeting the new Lilith Pleasant, some time after her mother (the first Lilith Pleasant) died...

Trippy indeed. :)

I deleted the twins after installing DU, because I already have the maxis-version from the gallery in my game. Would be wierd, if they met each other.
    (By the way, if someone is looking for a updated version of the Maxis-Pleasants, I uploaded them to the gallery. They are still the same sims, but with skills, jobs, character values and school grades. You can find them with #pleasantfamilyfixed . )
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I thought so too. The save I'm playing now already has the Pleasants in it, so I just deleted the Maxis one.

Plus, I didn't like that they gave Lilith all the bad traits. My Lilith is a misunderstood creative type, not a mean slob.
  • Options
    TheRealTacomamaTheRealTacomama Posts: 109 Member
    This reminds me: Is there a page somewhere with the ages and appearances of all our favorite townies?
    Simming for twenty years...
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've run into them but they are currently just townies. My tester sim's personal life is already sorted out unless there's a major change.

I do remember them a bit from TS2. I briefly played that house. I'm totally happy to see the old sims return but I'm also not as sentimental as others. I didn't actually play with a lot of the pre-mades and I'm not strict about a general story for them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2019
    simm621 wrote: »

@simm621 @icmnfrsh I just pretend that each Sims 4 world is in a separate timeframes like Sims 3 was, the only one that gets a little complicated is Oasis Springs. Where Malcolm should've been older than the Caliente Sisters, but I pretend that the Sims 3 Malcolm is actually Johnny Zest (both are way more good people than Nancy while the SIms 4 Malcolm is evil). Nancy was disappointed that Malcolm Sims 3 didn't want to join the family business to become a comedian and then had another kid to inherit the family business.
    I know, in Sims 3 the worlds weren't attached to eachother and the worlds being on different timeframes is less weird, but you can play each Sims 4 world separately by removing the other premades. Once I played like that and went to add the premades from the other timeframes as soon as the world were in sync with eachother. Its a pretty fun challenge for those who like to play premades rotationally.
    Andiratyme wrote: »

In PT-BR Dustin was called Eric Malpaga, while Dirk Dreamer was called Duque nas Nuvens in Sims 2, but for some reason they gave them random names in portuguese in SIms 4. I don't even checked if they did that to the Pleasant Sisters, but it annoys me so much. Maxis should message their translator in Brazil to change that, it's a big mistake.

@PlayerSinger2010 As far as I remember Angela was the one to always start the fights in Sims 2, not Lilith.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @CharmedSlayer6 You can visit sims.fandom.com/ and tap their name on the search bar to find their profiles.
  • Options
    AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    > @Freechheit said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Trippy indeed. :)
    >
    > I deleted the twins after installing DU, because I already have the maxis-version from the gallery in my game. Would be wierd, if they met each other.
    > (By the way, if someone is looking for a updated version of the Maxis-Pleasants, I uploaded them to the gallery. They are still the same sims, but with skills, jobs, character values and school grades. You can find them with #pleasantfamilyfixed . )

I'll look later, thank you very much!