Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need the premade sims in the Discover University Trailers

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Currently I know of two that didnt make it. One is the black female with glasses and a ponytail from the Livestream. The other is this female from the reveal trailer.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'd love to see the guy wearing the baseball cap added to the gallery as well.

• Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Currently I know of two that didnt make it. One is the black female with glasses and a ponytail from the Livestream. The other is this female from the reveal trailer.

Was she a premade, or a sim they created for the livestream?
  • Options
    Dijktafone wrote: »

Was she a premade, or a sim they created for the livestream?

The one in the picture was in the reveal trailer. The black girl with glasses in not sure about.
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    I was looking for her household on release, but didn't find it. I'd welcome those three. The one on the pic looks charming indeed.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited November 2019
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

Actually the guy with the baseball cap appears randomly in CAS. He just doesn’t have the cap. I got him when I was going to create a sim for uni.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Marnetti wrote: »

Actually the guy with the baseball cap appears randomly in CAS. He just doesn’t have the cap. I got him when I was going to create a sim for uni.

Chuck I believe his name is.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member

I also want the guy in the baseball cap in my game. After reading the comments on this thread I tried to find him in cas and he’s not showing up. It’s one of the few trailer sims I want for my game.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    netney52 wrote: »

I also want the guy in the baseball cap in my game. After reading the comments on this thread I tried to find him in cas and he’s not showing up. It’s one of the few trailer sims I want for my game.

He's actually one of the sims on the new re-packaged front of the base game box. You can also find him on the Maxis gallery as I think his gf is Zoe with the space buns. Just need to add the cap, piercing and baggy pants to him.

I want that blonde guy with glasses.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »

He's actually one of the sims on the new re-packaged front of the base game box. You can also find him on the Maxis gallery as I think his gf is Zoe with the space buns. Just need to add the cap, piercing and baggy pants to him.

Thanks I still can’t find him though on the gallery even on the maxis account
  • Options
    edited November 2019

His name is Jayden Armstrong. Definitely check out the Maxis gallery online when you boot up the game and filter through households. I'm starting to think the new sims in the trailer are just some of the sims from cover with re-done looks. Even the girl with the soccer ball at the beginning is one of them.

Actually now that I played around with re-dressing a few sims I believe Tristen is the blond male as it looks just like him. I know Erwin and Alice from strangerville also appear in this (re-did alice to make her match the trailer). The girl with the short black hair does look a bit like Cassandra Goth. Could be wrong tho.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Hopped into CAS and took the guy from the Maxis gallery and it was definitely him once I changed his pants, hair and gave him a hat.
    KXbaPX9.png
    Blonde guy definitely has to be Tristen made just a few minor adjustments, but looks like him in the trailer.
    1MePQyW.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    What about the black female that was shown playing chess?
  • Options

His name is Jayden Armstrong. Definitely check out the Maxis gallery online when you boot up the game and filter through households. I'm starting to think the new sims in the trailer are just some of the sims from cover with re-done looks. Even the girl with the soccer ball at the beginning is one of them.

Actually now that I played around with re-dressing a few sims I believe Tristen is the blond male as it looks just like him. I know Erwin and Alice from strangerville also appear in this (re-did alice to make her match the trailer). The girl with the short black hair does look a bit like Cassandra Goth. Could be wrong tho.

Thanks so much I will have another look. I noticed Erwin and Cassandra in the trailer and it does seem they have used the new cover sims in trailer. It’s not something I pay much attention to as I normally create my own sims and rarely play pre-mades or download ones from the gallery
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Chess? Don't remember anyone playing chess in the trailer if you're talking about the reveal trailer. Do you mean ping pong? If so that's Alice Martin. She came with the Strangerville pack with other premades.
    CVEY0Ms.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Here is the girl I"m hoping they add. Back left with the green top on pointing toward the sky. The one with the double side ponytails.
  • Options

Chess? Don't remember anyone playing chess in the trailer if you're talking about the reveal trailer. Do you mean ping pong? If so that's Alice Martin. She came with the Strangerville pack with other premades.
    CVEY0Ms.png

Oh really? I didn't know she was from Stangerville. I rarely play there.
  • Options
    JennyNoelleJennyNoelle Posts: 22 Member
    I made a list of the sims I found in the trailer and posted in pack discussion. As far as I can tell, the sims that appear are: Jayden Armstrong (BG - Maxis Gallery), Alice Martin and Erwin Pries (Strangerville), Cassandra Goth (BG), Tristen Palmer (BG - Maxis Gallery), Morgan Park (BG - Maxis Gallery), Jordan Mayer (City Living - Maxis Gallery), Miko Ojo and Akira Kibo (City Living - possible), and either Kailee Barclay or Camille Abbiza (BG - Maxis Gallery).
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'll definitely have to create the trailer Tristen for my game! I have a whole family of Sims who look like Tristen.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: