Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited November 2019
    the mod by little miss sam that alters cooking is broken tried alone just get a blank screen when trying too cook a grand meal zCNc77E.png
  • Options
    5imi5imi Posts: 2 New Member
    Not sure which it is yet - but got a mod causing a black screen on start up. All noises, everything's clickable but can't see a darn thing. Attempted a few things pertaining to the black start up screen and determined it's actually a mod causing it.
  • Options
    5imi5imi Posts: 2 New Member
    Found it - It was teanmoon's dark screens causing an all out black screen on start up
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    I have a question, is anyone able to get on simsasylum? (where Coolspear has his mods) I have not been able to login for days I get error messages. I tried making a new account and get errors as well.
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    xPurple_SimmerxxPurple_Simmerx Posts: 16 New Member
    @kforti I've been having the same problem. It gives me a weird screen and doesn't let me do anything without getting an error page
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    kforti wrote: »
    I have a question, is anyone able to get on simsasylum? (where Coolspear has his mods) I have not been able to login for days I get error messages. I tried making a new account and get errors as well.
    his mod hosting site is down right now here is picture of the mod folder alone 1zC0GDd.png
  • Options
    > @xPurple_Simmerx said:
    > I'm having a problem where I can click on everything except the sim I'm actively playing. Does anyone know what mod might be causing that? I really thought I updated all of the important mods atleast, and I've either updated or don't have any of the mods listed here.

@luthienrising I've discovered that it is the realistic reactions mod. It's been updated and I did download the updated version. I don't know if its possibly a conflict with another mod, but it only happens when that mod is in my game.
  • Options
    @xPurple_Simmerx & @bandit5 thank you for your responses. Now I don't feel like it is only me. I hope they get the site back up when he updates his mods, I use a ton of them, or he uploads them somewhere else temporarily. Thanks again :)
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    here is the picture of the the update folder alone q0gdlKN.png
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    I just now was able to get on his page. The first time in several days. Kept gettin an error page.
  • Options
    fastzippo1fastzippo1 Posts: 1 New Member
    hello everyone! i am currently going thru and testing each mod and CC i have downloaded. the only mod i am having a problem with is UI cheats extension and i havent gotten the university pack yet so im not sure what could be causing the mod to not work :/ like for example, i cant speed time up using the keyboard, my sims needs are entirely missing and doesnt show, and i cant control my sims needs either. theres some other issues but ive brought it up with weerbesu. anyone else experiencing this with UI?
  • Options
    CeCeStarrxCeCeStarrx Posts: 7 New Member
    Hoe It Up by SACRIFICIAL is broken
  • Options
    SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello again. If anyone figures out the mod that's been causing people's games to crash, please let me know which one it is because I'm currently having the same problem and having a heck of a time trying to figure out which mod is the problem.
  • Options
    I think it is anyway
  • Options
    @CeCeStarrx They don't post about/deal with 18+ mods here
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    If anyone knows what could cause your sim to read with the book to the side of them, please respond. I am going through my cc again to try to find it.
  • Options
    @fastzippo1 Did you download the updated version? https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068
  • Options
    @xPurple_Simmerx Sorry. I think I might be wrong though and want to delete the comment, instead of that mod, it might be the Show/Search Sim Info Mod by itasan on modthesims.info as that is the only mod in my mods folder that I don't know if it's broken or not.
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    edited November 2019

@bandit5 No, it is not broken. Before reporting a Mod to be broken you should check what you installed ;) You probably installed the Ingredients Required Addon and if you don't have all Ingredients the recipes will not show up.

7oNPgYi.png

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    bandit5 wrote: »
    here is the picture of the the update folder alone q0gdlKN.png

Is that his or LittleMsSams?
  • Options
    I just now was able to get on his page. The first time in several days. Kept gettin an error page.

I was just now 5pm EST (US time) was able to login YAY!
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited November 2019
    Jennifer_ wrote: »
    I am so annoyed right now. I've been trying to play all day.
    I keep getting the "The game failed to load. Error code: 102:20..... etc. It is recommended that you relaunch the game". I removed all my CC (and mods, but I only have the height slider mod) and it continued to happen. So I removed all my CC, + my save files and Tray files. Then the game worked and I added the CC back. I tried to decorate the dorms and thought that the CC beds were the problem... When I used maxis beds, the game worked so I continued to decorate the house, and then when I went to manage worlds I could not rejoin the household.. I kept getting the same error code. This has been happening all day. I've tried repairing my game as well.
    I have no idea what to do. I do not want to play without CC, but I've tried removing it all, and some of it (the 50 / 50 method) but I get the same error code every time.

I'm getting the same error code, but only when going to graduation. And that's with NO mods.