Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Gamepack world is your favorite?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Selvadorada
    Selvadorada is stunning. It's a shame we can't live in it.

Considering the ones we can actually live in, Glimmerbrook is the best.
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2019
    GlimmerBrook
    I love All of them!! They are even better the rest of the worlds we received in TS4.

* Sorry I ment to say I choose The Magic Realm not Glimmerbrook...but i'm also a fan of Forgotten hollow Strangerville and Salvadorada
    Post edited by YBNS2468 on
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    GlimmerBrook
    I can't really choose one😐
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Camkat wrote: »
    Forgotten Hollow just pleases my eyes. I like that it's a bit darker, but it's also quite pretty and serene in a way. It's quiet and I like it that way.

Strangerville is a very close second for me though. Again I like the landscape but I also am amused whenever a black van pulls up and radars the area and speeds away. I like seeing the military and MIB walking around.

I feel exactly the same way. And there's still something of the weird South By Southwest in me that would love to go hide out in Slip 42. Except it's hot there...so...nah. Forgotten Hollow is better! Can always visit Strangerville for the pico.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    GlimmerBrook
    These are my fave worlds on order:
    1. Glimmerbook (beautiful landscapes)
    2. Forgotten Hollow (quiet & dark)
    3. Windenburg (historic & large)
    4. Strangerville (the town that should of been in GTW)
    5. Brindleton Bay (beach & trees)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville... just love it. It's like a place I know through retro sci-fi ect movies and shows and kind of like a place where I spent some of my childhood. It's also bright/light which seems to sit well with my vision. I like the weirdness.
    Glimmerbrook is pretty close second but it's a little darker and more samey to me. It does look beautiful in different seasons especially winter.
    If I could live in the vacation worlds permanently this would be a harder poll..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Selvadorada
    This was a hard choice! I really think that all of these worlds are incredible, and I have long had such a soft spot of favoritism for Forgotten Hollow.

But I chose Selvadorada because, not only does it take my breath away every time I visit, but I find that I will always accept an invitation or a date, even if it's from weird Sims that I don't like, even if my Sim is married or partnered, if they invite me to Selvadorada...just so I can go there and see it again. I love the jungle, I love the secret areas, I love the temples, I love the Cantina, I love the behaviors, and I even love the stray pets and have taken some of them home with me, lol. I love just hanging out and chilling with the locals and learning their culture and dance while enjoying the scenery. It's a very special place. ❤️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited December 2019
    Selvadorada
    delete this
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville ❤️

Most of my play takes place there.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville. Used to be Selvadorada but after Island living it has lost its use for me. Sulani has tropical environment and also water.Forgotten hollow is beautiful but there is nothing to do there. Even the walkbys hardly ever stop there for sone reason. Strangerville is very beautifull and has a setting that courd work for multiple stories..from regular family gameplay to post apocalyptic scenarios.
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2019
    Strangerville
    Selvadorada and Forgotten Hollow (and Strangerville) are my top 3.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Strangerville
    I haven’t played in Glimmerbrook yet.

It’s really a tie for me between Forgotten Hollow and Strangerville.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited December 2019
    Forgotten Hollow
    (DELETED)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granite Falls
    Oops, pressed the wrong option!

Meant to vote for Selvadorada definitely. Such an immersive and visually stunning world with tons of gameplay that I still haven’t tired of yet. Granite falls is a close second though.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granite Falls
    Granite Falls!

6ktQaMK.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    1. Forgotten Hollow it's the only dark world, I wish there were more like it or that it was bigger.
    2. Glimmerbrooke is a close second, could have won if not for those driveways...
    3. Strangerville I like the vibe of it, it's deserty but not too much and for a rather small world it has quite a few different parts
    4. Selvadorada I am not a big fan of jungles and all that but it's still better than
    5. Granite Falls it just feels so empty and boring
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville without the crazy plant-obsessed/possessed sims that is. I love the South-West USA feel of the town. Its a little run down and reminds me of a place where kids would walk down to the corner store for a cold bottle of soda on a sweltering summer day. You know, where mom and pop sit on the porch swing and watch the neighborhood go by and everyone knows everyone else's names and...business :wink:
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited December 2019
    StrangerVille = Forgotten Hollow > Selvadorada >>> Glimmerbrook >> Granite Falls.

Selvadorada is beautiful, unique and immersive. It would be on top if it was bigger. I can barely build anything, even if I take away some of the rental houses. In fact, being way too small to work with is a big problem for all the GP (and many EP) worlds - it's immersion-breaking for me to have to go to another neighborhood to go to the store, or read a book at the library.

StrangerVille is a fun, neat little town with a lot of personality. Still too small, but at least there's more to work with, in terms of lot and lore. Forgotten Hollow has an extremely unique and awesome aesthetic and atmosphere. It has so much love and detail put into it. But it's way too small, so I never use it because I'm afraid of wasting its limited space.

Glimmerbrook and Granite Falls are boring.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Honestly, it's a toss-up between Forgotten Hollow, Strangerville and Glimmerbrook (though I voted Forgotten Hollow) I love al three worlds for different reasons.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    hard to choose out of the last 3.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    TokamiTokami Posts: 8 New Member
    Strangerville
    Strangerville, which is kinda funny because I don't like the gameplay/story for that pack, but I love the world and the build items
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Strangerville
    I really love the Strangerville world, I think it has a really quirky feel to it and I think it's really well done. I wasn't a fan of the gameplay stuff - needing to solve a mystery that now I've done it once I'll never feel the need to do again, but I really love the items and the world, I think it's really stunning :)
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Granite Falls
    I love the outdoors, which is a good thing when I live in the Pacific Northwest and am surrounded by hundreds of miles of hiking trails, lakes, rivers, streams and tall evergreen trees. We can go snow skiing in the morning then drive for a couple of hours to watch the whales playing in the ocean in the afternoon. Granite Falls mimics the places where I go on hikes, the lakes and rivers I have fished since childhood and the mountains that surround us here. Of course, Mt. St.Helens kinda gave us a fright, but it was a unique experience most people will never have. Taking my Sims to Granite Falls puts me in a happy mood. Especially during our long gray and rainy winters when I cannot wait for a warm summer day so I can go for a hike or sit beside a river and listen to nothing except birds and gurgling water.
  • Options
    JogadorGames2048JogadorGames2048 Posts: 2 New Member
    I definitely prefer Glimmerbrook in the winter. I don't know why, but it gives me a good feeling, remembering my old home, when I didn't have a good computer and spent the day playing these games online: https://jogosonlinegratis.blog.br/
  • Options
    JogadorGames2048JogadorGames2048 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @JogadorGames2048 said:
    > I definitely prefer Glimmerbrook in the winter. I don't know why, but it gives me a good feeling, remembering my old home, when I didn't have a good computer and spent the day playing these <a href="https://jogosonlinegratis.blog.br/">games online grátis</a>