Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    After watching the livestream, I was impressed. I play this game for relaxation and university is a common part of life nowadays so it will be there ready for when my current children sims age up.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited November 2019
    Since each term is a week I wonder if our sims will be able to experience the changing seasons if we have our settings to more than 7 days a season.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    Does the maxis monthly go on YouTube to rewatch later as well? Or is that a Twitch only thing?
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited November 2019
    Does the maxis monthly go on YouTube to rewatch later as well? Or is that a Twitch only thing?

I think Twitch only but Simsvip uploads it on YouTube, it’s only half an hour though.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I wonder if roomates are coming in the update.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    They should for players who have CL to get actual apartment roommates, but we’ll see
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member

Or that computer security update where it looked like in the livestream you could control who used a pc...
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I am dying to get my hands on those bikes!
  • Options
    5 Days!!!!!

We have a busy week for The Sims 4 this week starting with Sims Camp Info,then the Maxis Monthly,New Update and Early Access to all Game Changers and finally the EP!!!!!!

Woot!!!!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Presumably if a term is 5 days long and we only played 3 before rotating away, we could go back later to do the other two... I hope that is the case.

I am going to get plenty of usage from this pack as I have a lot of households with teens approaching young adulthood.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    So excited for friday! After watching the LS I became even more excited!! :grin:
  • Options
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    So excited for friday! After watching the LS I became even more excited!! :grin:

Dont forget about Sim Camp Videos today.
  • Options
    Cookie4simsCookie4sims Posts: 149 Member
    Actually when does the game release for PC, some saying 11/14 Thursday or Friday 11/15?
    In America?
  • Options
    Actually when does the game release for PC, some saying 11/14 Thursday or Friday 11/15?
    In America?

Nov 15th Friday.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    will be at 12 am east coast time on Friday the 15th.
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I'm wondering what's coming in the update. I'm already chuffed with the pack. I have a day off on Friday, so I know what I'll be doing that morning.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I went from "pff" to "maybe?" to watching the livestream and getting super excited and now after watching the glowing game changer reviews, I'm just so hype for this :D So glad we're so close now! I think it's gonna be awesome. In the meantime, however, I'm gonna go spend time with Planet Zoo (which will absolutely keep me busy) <3
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    It’s so good to hear there are people actually excited about this pack. I am super excited and can’t wait to play with this. I have just been piddling in my game waiting for its release.😂
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    I went from "pff" to "maybe?" to watching the livestream and getting super excited and now after watching the glowing game changer reviews, I'm just so hype for this :D So glad we're so close now! I think it's gonna be awesome. In the meantime, however, I'm gonna go spend time with Planet Zoo (which will absolutely keep me busy) <3

I had the same journey of skepticism to excitement, haha. But it looks like it's going to be good! 😊
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    HCSau wrote: »
    I'm wondering what's coming in the update. I'm already chuffed with the pack. I have a day off on Friday, so I know what I'll be doing that morning.

Awww I really wanted Friday off but, alas, it was not meant to be. But at least there is a whole weekend just afterwards.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    So close I can’t wait!

I wonder do the uni dorm halls have lot traits? I might make Britechester haunted. Lol
  • Options
    butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    From what I saw in the LS, you should be able to add lot traits as the Uni housing is a lot type rather than a lot trait. I just want to play so bad! I haven’t been this excited about a pack in a long time!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm happy Youtubers are starting to post videos because I've been waiting for these. James Turner and Deli are my go to for Sims 4. I'm even more excited to play. This looks so good and amazing. It's almost here Simmers!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pHAmxmmaZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhOiJqzjhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIMifp76Qk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sgp0FapipU
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

I wonder if any household anymore can have roommates. I am planning on starting a new game as always when I get the pack and it would be cool to have a roommate outside of dorms.