Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most looking forward to in Discover University?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Currently excited about the secret society, soccer, and bringing toddlers to campus. While I wish they could live on campus, not in dorms obviously, visiting might still make for an interesting story.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    As long as I can continue to play my family while sending them to school (and it appears that this will work, given that the video featured a mother with her toddler), I'm happy. Mostly, I'm looking forward to the majors and careers - anything that gives my Sims new things to do. Not interested in the wild party life or robots, and my Sims definitely will be relying on their massive legacy fortune to avoid loans. (I only paid off my loans a couple of years ago, and it was a miserable experience. Why would I want to relive this in a game I play for fun and stress-relief?)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Student loans - that's brand new to everyone from what I've read.
    The Sims 2 University had school loans that sat in the sim’s personal inventory and was paid off all at once with interest.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    babajayne wrote: »
    The Sims 2 University had school loans that sat in the sim’s personal inventory and was paid off all at once with interest.

Really? I played sims 2 a lot but I am completely unaware of that feature.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    babajayne wrote: »

Really? I played sims 2 a lot but I am completely unaware of that feature.
    Yeah, I think it was something like a 20K loan that took 25K to pay off. It just sat in the inventory though, no consequences for not paying it.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I'm not one of those simmers who have been champing at the bit for a University pack, but a few things have raised my interest.

Love:
    - Secret Societies
    - Robots
    - The ability to live off campus
    - Ping Pong
    - New piercings

Like:
    - New hair and clothing
    - Rabbit hole classes
    - Dorms
    - Bikes
    - Two schools to choose from
    - Thirteen degrees
    - Soccer ball

Uninterested In:
    - Loans/Scholarships - Dislike dealing with finances irl, dislike them in games
    - New rabbit hole careers - I tend to favor work from home or freelancing careers
    - Keg/juice pong - I'll probably try them out, but I just don't understand the hype
    - Mini fridge - I'm not a builder and I don't see this adding a lot of new gameplay
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm looking forward to:

my Sims getting degrees.
    robots
    new careers -- teaching first, then engineering and law
    ping-pong
    secret society
    new hair and clothing
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've never cared for University expansions, so nothing. At most, I hope something in the pack will make me join the ranks of the fans who love the University packs.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif