Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What YouTube Sims series do you enjoy watching?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    For now I watched the EnglishSimmers "belong there"-series and now her Islang Living LP, also a bit of Plumbella and the SimSupply.
    Gonna check out some of the YTers mentioned here.

I really liked the Island Living LP by the EnglishSimmer. Currently watching both her StrangeVille LP and the Magic LP. She makes really great sims so I have gotten a few of them from the Gallery and I am currently turning them into townies for my own saves.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I recently binge-watched GrayStillPlay's sims series, where he builds houses specifically to torture and kill his sims and see who lives the longest. Fun series!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    I love watching the Curious Simmer channel.
  • Options
    LemonviolinLemonviolin Posts: 6 New Member
    I happen to love Lilsimsie. She’s doing a 100 Baby Challenge right now, and just finished a Wheel Spin Let’s play. She does amazing builds.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited November 2019
    Nevermind, I already posted in this thread back in February.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    kayen_keagenkayen_keagen Posts: 53 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    I recently binge-watched GrayStillPlay's sims series, where he builds houses specifically to torture and kill his sims and see who lives the longest. Fun series!

Yes! I watch him too.. he is hilarious.. and very cruel.. but very interesting.. I watched him do one where he built long hallways.. lol so funny
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member

Yes! I watch him too.. he is hilarious.. and very cruel.. but very interesting.. I watched him do one where he built long hallways.. lol so funny

I laugh so hard at his videos!!! I always root for FloridaMan and I just love little Spleens lol
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Plumbella, xViva (occasionally) and TheSims3 loser in the rare occasion he posts a video, he’s has me crying laughing every time. Other than that I probably watch more speed build vids than anything.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member

I laugh so hard at his videos!!! I always root for FloridaMan and I just love little Spleens lol

YAS!!! Just watching Spleens' reactions as she watches her owners perish is enough to keep me laughing.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I'm the type of person that'll put on a playlist or find a Twitch stream and let it run while I play... so I like to have hours of content to watch at once, which means I usually look for series that have been running for a while, or streamers that play for 4+ hours.

I love Semaj! I've been watching his Sims content for years, and recently started trying to catch his streams on Twitch too. I watch Deligracy as well, and some LilSimsie. Those are three pretty well-known Simmers though, and I've seen them mentioned a ton already.

I don't think I have too many "lesser known" Simmers that I'm subscribed too. I do watch Simssav, she's very entertaining, and has an active legacy challenge that I've been watching, as well as a 100 baby challenge that I have yet to check out. She's been growing A LOT in the last year, went from 1K to almost 13K in just a few months.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I like watching simssav, Vixella, Deligracy and I wish Pixelade did more let’s plays because he’s funny. I hope he does one for Discover University.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    MelsieYT wrote: »
    I'm the type of person that'll put on a playlist or find a Twitch stream and let it run while I play... so I like to have hours of content to watch at once, which means I usually look for series that have been running for a while, or streamers that play for 4+ hours.

I love Semaj! I've been watching his Sims content for years, and recently started trying to catch his streams on Twitch too. I watch Deligracy as well, and some LilSimsie. Those are three pretty well-known Simmers though, and I've seen them mentioned a ton already.

I don't think I have too many "lesser known" Simmers that I'm subscribed too. I do watch Simssav, she's very entertaining, and has an active legacy challenge that I've been watching, as well as a 100 baby challenge that I have yet to check out. She's been growing A LOT in the last year, went from 1K to almost 13K in just a few months.

Me too!!. It's not Sims really but I finally just finished watching Tamrielle's Skyrim series. She has a few episodes of her elf boys playing in in the sims and it's pretty cute. I love watching HollieBB stream while I play.
  • Options
    @Jasonschick80 I love Skyrim too! It's been so long since I played or watched somebody else play. 7 Days to Die is great to just put on in the background while gaming. I recently watched James (TheSimSupply), Zeus, Vixella (another simmer I recommend!) and DrGluon play a session together.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm not really much of a LP fan. I try to watch them, but i always fall off somewhere in the middle of the series. I guess I like more when they struggle at the start haha

At the moment i do enjoy watching James Turner. I ended up watching/skimming through a bit of his different Rags to Riches LP's, and i really enjoy the chaotic energy surrounding them :D Other than him, I enjoy watching Vixella and Deligracy. When I'm in the mood for some Sims 2, I enjoy watching Pleasant Sims :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I like Deligracy , James Turner & Single Girl.
    I sometimes watch them for ideas on how to play my Sims 4 game, or for a laugh.
  • Options
    @Faberries OK, I see how you can enjoy James' content if you like chaos and struggling. hahaha He has his twitch streams on his secondary channel: MoreJamesTurner. I recommend his Semaj Get Famous Twitch VODs on there!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    None really. Rarely do people stick to just news and facts so videos just seem to go on and on with ramblings I am not interested in and never cared for lets plays (only watched some music videos/machinimas and short stories).

I am more into playing them game, building and creating sims than watching others due it as it gets boring.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    @MelsieYT Thanks for letting me know! I’m gonna have to check it out ^^
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    eilemaeilema Posts: 7 New Member
    i love callmekevin's sims serie(s), he is hilarious i reccomend it to all haha
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I enjoy Deli, and James mostly when in the mood to watch someone. I forget the name of the sweet lady with pink hair. I've watched her a couple of times. oh yes and Clare Siobahn.

I'll be watching Deli and James for the Uni vids.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2019
    Oh, and I actually watch a little StreetSimmer. This is one of my favorite series by her.

Split Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnzNZMuqYGo

And a little ForeignSimmer. This is one of my favorite series by her:

Tenn Mom Spin Off / Teenage Problems Episode 1 / A sims 4 Series
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y47oTRlg8w&list=PLcPvEYDBs31E8k_CkVniXVoFwoZXstTHR
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited November 2019
    My favorite DU lp is the one by Oshinsims. Her sim, Felix, has special needs and, me being autistic, I can relate to him a lot. It’s nice to see some representation rather than just seeing yet another neurotypical sim.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkdrPqfBqho