Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we get an increase in Household funds?

I just started a game with 6 Sims from my Gallery, and they only had 20,000 Simoleons between them :x

Comments

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    You can always use the rosebud or motherlode cheats to get more household funds. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    You can always use the rosebud or motherlode cheats to get more household funds. :)

True, but I play on console and like to earn the Achievements, but cheats disable them :(
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Add a person to the sims household while in manage worlds to combine your money and then hit the check to confirm adding that other person to the household and then move the person out by putting them in a new household leaving your sims now with 40,000 simoleans. Easy money without ruining trophies. I play on console as well. 😉
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    Add a person to the sims household while in manage worlds to combine your money and then hit the check to confirm adding that other person to the household and then move the person out by putting them in a new household leaving your sims now with 40,000 simoleans. Easy money without ruining trophies. I play on console as well. 😉

Omg! I never thought about that, I rarely change my Sims' households. Thanks so much!!!!
  • Options
    Khrisstyne wrote: »

Omg! I never thought about that, I rarely change my Sims' households. Thanks so much!!!!

You're welcome. ☺
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

• Options
    justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    > @Khrisstyne said:
    > Add a person to the sims household while in manage worlds to combine your money and then hit the check to confirm adding that other person to the household and then move the person out by putting them in a new household leaving your sims now with 40,000 simoleans. Easy money without ruining trophies. I play on console as well. 😉

I am not aware of this hack. Thank you for sharing it, I will try to do it.
  • Options
    MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    I just started a game with 6 Sims from my Gallery, and they only had 20,000 Simoleons between them :x

Like the GOT photo. Khal Drogo sends his love!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Options
    justlexi wrote: »
    > @Khrisstyne said:
    > Add a person to the sims household while in manage worlds to combine your money and then hit the check to confirm adding that other person to the household and then move the person out by putting them in a new household leaving your sims now with 40,000 simoleans. Easy money without ruining trophies. I play on console as well. 😉

I am not aware of this hack. Thank you for sharing it, I will try to do it.

You're welcome.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com