Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Premade(s) Do You Hate The Most? Love the Most?

Hate: For me, it would have to be the Pancakes, only because their last name is so stupid. I always delete them immediately upon starting a new save. Also, Penny Pizzazz is pretty annoying to have as a neighbor.

Love: Darling Walsh. I remember the first time I saw her in the gym. My sim talked to her for like 2 hours before I realized she was a girl. I took her through to elder-hood, made her tall with the help of a height slider mod, and gave her a super cute girlfriend/life partner and a successful career as an artist.

Which premades do you hate the most and love the most? Screenshots welcome.
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I dislike Raj Rasoya - his looks, that he is a slob and working with food, and that he still lives with his old mother. Ick unending.

I like Moira Fyres - she is kind, unspectacular and likes the outdoors. Seems like someone I would love to know if she was real. She is misplaced with Dominic in my humble opinion.

I say 'like' and 'dislike', because love and hate are too strong for me to feel about game characters. Hope that's okay :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2019
    Like:
    Summer Holiday - Your average nice girl, reasonably good looking, likes to chat with other sims and a bad job cleaning dishes. She comes off as being very down to earth compared to others in the area.

Dislike:
    Don Lothario - He comes off looking like he is only using these Caliente women to survive with an overstated importance towards them, he doesn't want marry or stay in a job long but is more than willing to get lots of women pregnant and his only good skill is in fitness. He is a bad example of responsibility and how to set an example as a parent when one of these dalliances catches up to him and he is forced to look after his own unwanted son/daughter one day.
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I say 'like' and 'dislike', because love and hate are too strong for me to feel about game characters. Hope that's okay :)

Agreed.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I don't care much for premades, and like a few posters before me, I don't actually love or hate any of them, but a few do stand out.

:)
    The Goths, an interesting family that has been around since the first game. Out of the few premades I play with, the Goths have always been my favourites (the others being the Landgraabs, the vampires and Travis Scott).

:(
    Eliza Pancakes, for the very superficial reason that she reminds me of an ex-workmate I couldn't stand - hairstyle, glasses, personality and everything. Also Moira Fyres; I'm probably doing her injustice here because I don't actually know anything about her, just that she tends to show up everywhere my sims go with that awful hairstyle and blouse.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I love most of the premades, but if I have to choose one I'd say Alexander Goth. He's married to the daughter of my favorite Sim and they have two children. He's an excellent father. I also just started another save in which I play with Alex starting on when he's a toddler. He will become a spellcaster as a teenager and eventually a powerful wizard.

The only premade I dislike is Bella Goth. She always tries to seduce my female Sims' husbands or boyfriends, even if she's a good friend with them. She's absolutely the worst friend and a horrible wife. I feel sorry for Mortimer, whom I like very much.
    On my "wizard Alexander" save I've planned to make Mortimer divorce Bella and find a new love in his life.
    Even if I don't like Bella I do think she'd be fun to play as a serial romantic character who has a goal to woohoo with every male in the game.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Love
    Luna Villareal. She's the first teen my current family befriended. Also, she's the only sane sim in the Villareal household.
    Dislike
    Ted Roswell. I got rid of him in my current save. He's the reason for that incident in StrangerVille.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Dislike:
    Don Lothario - He comes off looking like he is only using these Caliente women to survive with an overstated importance towards them, he doesn't want marry or stay in a job long but is more than willing to get lots of women pregnant and his only good skill is in fitness. He is a bad example of responsibility and how to set an example as a parent when one of these dalliances catches up to him and he is forced to look after his own unwanted son/daughter one day.
    To be honest, I think he was just tossed into the game for good measure. As in his presence is merely a token one. I typically move him out as a first thing (he lives alone in the other games, not as a mooch), and then give him a work-from-home job or a part-time one as those types don't trigger his issues with commitment.

But I side-tracked with this and digress. Don's person is for another thread and I already gave my likes and dislikes :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Favourites: Morgyn - obviously, the Vatores, and Johnny Zest. I love... basically Morgyn's entire existence and the story I basically came up with from the trailers (ambitious bookworm accidentally dies due to own hubris, is resurrected at great cost, is now fighting to keep a balance between control and power). Love Johnny's backstory and just want the poor guy to be happy, dangit (he's currently a successful comedian and three-star celebrity, lives in a cool apartment in San Myshuno, and has a hot boyfriend. Take that, Nancy!). And I love the Vatores' story (inferred from their traits, aspirations, and the trailers), especially Caleb as this aesthetic-loving foodie who just wants to be a good person and not hurt anyone.

Also fond of the Behrs, the Free Spirits, Miko Ojo, Salim Benali, Erwin Pries, and Grace Anansi, but the four above are definitely my favourites.

Least favourites: Nancy Landgraab. Fight me, Nancy!! Malcolm is horrible too. (Geoffrey is okay but he's on thin ice.) Also, Thorne Bailey, at least in part due to a fantastic Simstagram account I read.

@QueenofMyshuno aww, I love what you did with Darling!
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    I love Nancy Landgraab, the Jang’s, Bella and Cassandra Goth, Dina Caliente, Paolo Rocca, Miko Ojo and Penny Pizzazz. My favorite off all times must be Luna Villareal. She is always kind in my saves and she is really beautiful. She might not look like a model, or as beautiful as Bella, but she is beautiful in her own way. I don’t know why, but she kind off reminds me of snow white or some other Disney princess with her kindness.

I don’t hate any premade, but there are some I find boring like Eliza Pancakes, the Munch household, Ulrike Faust, Hugo Villareal, Travis Scott, Liberty Lee, Mitchell Kalani and so on.
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Reason I love Nancy is because she is so freaking rich and she looks like a throphy wife, but she’s really the one with all the money. If I play the Landgraab Household she’s always a materialistic snob who cheats on her husband, and somehow she always gets away with everything. Love the drama.
  • Options
    nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    Call me bizarre, I have a strange taste in sims, but Vladistraus Straud is always a character and I won't get rid of him from my saves.

I don't like Don, in fact he makes me cringe whenever I see him. He's probably worse than Vlad, which is saying a lot since everyone finds him a pest for breaking into poor innocent sims' homes and drinking their blood at night...
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    but ripp is on the gallery so dunno if he counts

Yes! Maxis gallery sims totally count. I forgot to mention it.

And speaking if that, I love Lava Man. Mostly for superficial reasons because he’s cute, haha.

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited October 2019
    I really like Mia Hayes from the new Maxis sims. I think she is a great sim to start a new game with.

I also like Miko and Akira from City Living, I also liked Venessa, Dustin and Kayla from get Famous. They are fun sims to play with.

When it comes to sims I dislike...probably Max Villareal from Get Together, and I am not a huge fan of the Delgato family from Cats and Dogs either. I just find them frustrating to play with because of that large house of theirs.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited October 2019
    Dislike? Eva Capricciosa, I really cannot stand her for some reason. I think Leila Illes is a little flaky though I don't dislike her like Eva. Unpopular opinion - Morgan Fyres, I've made her an unplayable townie. I don't extensively play the ones I really dislike or that are just boring. Oh, I don't really like the Kahananuis, especially the guy. He is not very nice in my game. I also don't really like the Bailey-Moons. I've checked in with some of these houses for story progression but I probably won't play them much. I have a possible plot line for the Ngata house though; I like the boy Tane and so I will play that household some as he grows up.

Bad but Good? Judith Ward, why do I like her when she's as materialistic and shallow as can be? She's really funny and classy. A lovable trainwreck. Bjorn Bjergsen, he really livened up the game when I played him. Joaquin isn't totally bad but he is a person who has successfully skated through life.

I actually think I'll have a lot of fun playing the Roswells soon in a bad but entertaining way. I see a lot of drama there. The wife is really religious and they cannot have children. Ted is bored and not very nice. Cue more trouble in StrangerVille. He's already been rejected by my Heroine of StrangerVille who wisely picked a much nicer guy in that small town. She was too smart and logical for Ted.

Good? Paolo Rocca, he hasn't been that lucky so far but he's one of the most likeable pre-mades. The Villareals. I actually really like Hugo; he's down-to-earth despite being about the wealthiest sim of them all. Eva tried to marry him but he chose someone who loves him for who he is. I think I like Duane Talla and I like the direction that I've taken the royal household in IL. They are the leaders of the tribe.

Most of the women in my game are ones that I've created or we're a few generations in at this point. I've created a cousin of the Goths who inherited the house named Gunilla Goth. I'll see where she will go but she's great.

I never played with the earlier pre-mades. Most of the sims in my rotation are not pre-mades. There are a few that I'm playing that are perfectly fine but I wouldn't say stand out. At this point, things are shifting to children of pre-mades except in packs I recently added like IL, GF and StrangerVille.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I do not discriminate - I hate everyone )) They are immediately deleted in each and every of my saves.
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    I don’t play premades. I tend to also delete most of them except for a few

I usually keep around Caleb Vatore. He always stops by my YA Vampire females for “visits” heehee. I love seeing him zip around the neighborhood. I also as a must, keep Vlad. He’s one of my faves. He’s so ugly, he’s cute. And believe it or not, Don Lothario. I too once couldn’t stand him and deleted him always until I forgot to delete him and he showed up at one of my YA Females house. They actually became very good friends in fact best friends. My girl at the time had the Serial Romantic Aspiration so maybe it was that they had a lot in common. He never flirted with her. I had her give him her residence key. When he visited he always would talk to her first for a good while before heading to her computer. He makes a much better friend than boyfriend. Lol. And right now he’s my Main sims dad. He’s a terrific dad. He visits her almost every day. They have the Daddy Dearest/Daddy’s little girl relationship. It’s awesome.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I don't care much for premades, and like a few posters before me, I don't actually love or hate any of them, but a few do stand out.

:)
    The Goths, an interesting family that has been around since the first game. Out of the few premades I play with, the Goths have always been my favourites (the others being the Landgraabs, the vampires and Travis Scott).

:(
    Eliza Pancakes, for the very superficial reason that she reminds me of an ex-workmate I couldn't stand - hairstyle, glasses, personality and everything. Also Moira Fyres; I'm probably doing her injustice here because I don't actually know anything about her, just that she tends to show up everywhere my sims go with that awful hairstyle and blouse

Loving the last part of your post. :smiley:
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Eliza Pancakes, for the very superficial reason that she reminds me of an ex-workmate I couldn't stand - hairstyle, glasses, personality and everything.

That sounds horrible. I’m so glad none of the premades look like any of my ex-workmates/ex-nemeses. I don’t want a constant reminder of an unpleasant person.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Love: Vatores, Kibo, Miko Ojo, Behrs (Top marriage prospects, in my mind, lol)

Like: Paolo Rocca, Darling Walsh, Penny Pizzazz (They are always my sims best friends)

Love to hate: Thorne Baily (I had him leave his wife and marry an Influencer with a bad reputation, they were a wonderfully hated couple, lol)
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    I don't really have an opinion of the premades until I've tried to play them, and then I have lots and lots of opinions.

I love the Fyres, but their house doesn't fit them at all so I always replace it with something a bit more modern but also with lots of garden-based stuff. In my favorite save Siobhan right away exposes corporate corruption, gets fired, has a life crisis but then goes on to become a famous programmer in the city (of course she ditches Sergio). Now I can't imagine playing them without that starting point. It's the only household where I'm equally interested in all members, instead of really just playing one sim while the others become a hassle.

For example I like playing Darling in Karaoke Legends, and even Miko (though less), but Akira bores me endlessly. There aren't any premades I dislike really, but there's plenty that I can't stay interested in playing -- Catarina Lynx and PartiHaus are the others that come to mind.

I've just started using lilsimsie's save and it's opened a whole new "premade" world up! It seems like not many people here use it, but would love a discussion on those premades sometime.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    The same as other Simmers have shared, I don't love/hate any of the premades, but there are some that stand out that I like/dislike more than others. Most of my opinions on them are through observation. I haven't played any of them other than if they become friends/spouses for my own Sims.

Zoey Patel - She above all others has had the most interaction with my own Sims. She's a very sweet and beautiful Sim. She's a good wife, partner, friend and a wonderful Mother. I've never seen her be mean to any other Sims and if she's only a friend, when she comes to visit, she never ignores my Sim for the computer or endless glasses of water.

Don Lothario - He's a great friend for my Bro Sims, he's adorable in his rakish ways, handsome in my opinion and in one of my legacies, a good Father. Even if he isn't a part of the household, he still comes around often to visit his children and play with them. I've always liked Don, even back in TS2 days. He's always been good for some fun drama.

Bella Goth - I don't know what kind of wife she would be, can't bring myself to lure her away from Mortimer. They're iconic to me and I could never break them up. However, she's always been a fun, loyal friend to any of my Sims she's befriended. Plus she's just gorgeous!

Cassandra Goth - Like her Mother, she's just gorgeous once she's given a make-over. Just hairstyle and a little make-up though, she doesn't need anything else. She might even give Mom a run for her money in the most beautiful Sim category. She's been a good wife and Mother to my Sim. I like her spunky, confident attitude too despite having the gloomy trait.

Bjorn Bjergsen - I don't know what it is about this Sim, just something that I like. He's very handsome in a rugged sort of way for one thing and he makes me laugh seeing him out and about rummaging through the trash, jogging, playing a Knight or tending a community garden. He just seems to be everywhere. Although I don't see him much with Clara, I would never dream of breaking them up. I just can't do it. Clara seems like a very nice Sim too, very sophisticated with that french twist hairdo and long dress.

Paolo Rocco - Another good friend for my Bro Sims and good husband/partner material. He's just a sweetheart and seems very easy going. Once I give him a bit of a make-over (that chin!) he's very handsome too.

Salim Benali - In the top three of THE most handsome Sims ever in my opinion! Great, great Father and good husband too. Not so much as a casual friend though. Don't give him a key to your apartment. He'll be over ALL the time to leave books & glasses everywhere, use your computer and play video games. I really like him a lot otherwise, IF he joins the family. Then I can control him! muwahaha ;)

Caleb Vatore - He's just a fun, moody vampire. As others have said, I get a kick out of seeing him zipping around everywhere. He's been a good friend/spouse to my vampires and humans. Plus he's just pretty to look at too. lol

Brant & Brent Hecking - Really like this couple. They're usually very good friends with any of my Sims living in Brindleton Bay and I see Brant always hanging around the gym, sometimes Brent joins him. They're usually friends with my Bro/Athletic Sims as a result, but not always just those types of Sims.

Candy Behr - She is just such a cutie patootie! She's always cheerful, perky and fun when interacting with my Sims. She's a good/loyal friend, but elusive as spouse/partner material. One of my Sims is bound and determined to win her over though. Wish him luck!

Moira Fyres - I like her for the same reasons as @Nindigo

Makoa Kealoha, Akira Kibo, Jesminder Bheeda, Penny Pizzaz, Summer Holiday, Morgan Fyres, Duane Talla and Nalani Mahi'ai - I haven't interacted with these Sims much, but I like them mostly for superficial reasons. They're all just beautiful Sims.

All three ROM Sages, especially Morgyn Ember - Before ROM I thought Salim, Bella, Cassie, Morgan Fyres or Zoe were the most beautiful Sims ever, but Morgyn takes the prize now. They are just so ethereal in beauty. I love to just watch them making magic, interacting with my Sims, sitting reading, dueling, cloud/stargazing, just anything. They are a really, really good friend to my spellcasters too, never mean, always looks so fierce and confident, but so, so gentle and soft as well. Simeon is a sweetheart too, a good friend and seems to be in love with one of my spellcasters.

I'm sure there are others that I like, I just can't think of any more at the moment. The above are the ones I like the most though.

Dislike
    Jacques and Hugo Villareal - Both are mean, hot-headed slobs and I've deleted them from my custom template save.

Raj and Geeta Rosoya - Both of these Sims are mean, invasive and their relationship creeps me out. Deleted.

The entire Landgraab Family - Nancy strikes me as an entitled, snobby rich witch with a b. She never gets along with any of my Sims. Geoffrey is a stalker always trying to flirt and get with my Sims. I don't blame him with Nancy for a wife, but I don't like him. Malcolm acts just like Nancy, except he's mean as well. I know a lot of Simmers like Johnny Zest, I really don't. I don't know why really. I do admire how he's left the family though. Good for him! I just don't pursue him for a friend or spouse material. He's always just...there.

Alika & Mele Kahananui - Snobby stalker Sims.

The Pancakes - Eliza is a snobby stalker Sim and Bob being constantly gloomy is depressing. I gave them both makeovers and keep them in my custom template save though because they seem iconic to TS4. Meh...

Neutral
    Vlad - I was going to put him in the dislike category. I don't like his original physical appearance in both forms. However, I do like him with the makeover I gave him. He's a friend of one of my vampires and he's a hoot when he breaks into my Sims houses. He rarely ever succeeds in getting a bite, but still hangs around doing chores, playing on the computer, kicks over the trash can, etc. Plus, he's a good mentor for my vampires. I just don't interact with him otherwise or pursue him for spouse material.

Every other premade - All the rest are just okay, they go about their lives without any or very little interaction with my Sims or I've deleted them from my custom template save and forgot they even existed.

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2019
    I love most of the premades. I have a real soft spot for Moira Fyres, Cassandra Goth and the Vatores.

I wouldn't say that I hate any of the premades but I kinda dislike all the obnoxious celebrities that like to cause a fuss and grab the attention of my sims when visiting community lots. Incite cheers is the most awful cringe worthy interaction in the whole game.
  • Options
    TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    edited October 2019
    Not sure if this is for just TS4 or for all games so I'll label my choices accordingly.

Five Families/Sims I like:
    • The Goth family (All games)
    • Don Lothario (TS2 and TS4)
    • Cyd Roseland (TS2)
    • Marsha Bruenig (TS2)
    • The Curious family (TS2)

Five Families/Sims I dislike:
    • The Caliente family (TS4) - I liked Nina in TS2, though.
    • The Pancakes family (TS4)
    • The Beaker family (TS2)
    • Pretty much every premade family in TS3 except for the Goths and Bachelors
    • Daniel Pleasant (TS2)
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Dislike: All of them...? I really almost always delete every single one.

Like: I have had fun incorporating Wolfgang Munch in one save. And I kind of feel some sympathy for Pancake-guy, so he usually gets to stay.