Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about your first Sims 4 sim

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ElderSimChildElderSimChild Posts: 38 Member
    I play rotationally and have lots of sims, but the very first one I made in TS4 was a guy named Tony Mozzarella. Still to this day, I love him! He started out playing guitar and I intended to make him become a musician, but since he seemed to have such a great sense of humor, he went into comedy instead. He married townie Nina Caliente and they had TRIPLETS!!! A boy and two girls: Joey, Bella, and Donna. They are all in high school and have part-time jobs. Tony likes to cook, so he and Nina had a weight problem for a while, but now they regularly use the treadmill. Tony eventually changed careers and is a painter now, while Nina enjoys her computer gaming career. They went from living in a tiny house to one of those huge houses next to the Goths. (And let me just say, I am VERY excited by the thought of being able to send the triplets to college in the near future!) ;)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2019
    Going to be kind of silly to mention, but it was this sim in my profile that is my Self-Sim. I made it back with the Sims 4 CAS demo, so it was the first to play in the game too. I did have to have my Self-Sim marry someone else though because the Sim I had her with looked too much like an old crush.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    Mine was Taylor Swift, I was a big swifty (is that the fandom name?) like 4 years ago. she had 2 daughters, she was dating one of the premades. she eventually became an elder because I played other families on another save. I would send screenshots or tell more but to be honest I forgot a lot of it because 1 it was 4 years ago and 2 I don't have the save anymore, I lost it. I played her for a long time though and wish I could check her out again
  • Options
    karieebokarieebo Posts: 24 Member
    Mine was nothing special. Since I only played TS2, I didn't relly know how stuff worked and how to change my sims appearance, so I just used some pre-made schemes. Even though I wouldn't qualify him sim-self, I decided to make him wear clothes very similar to what I was wearing at that time. In addition to that, I also gave him similar traits. He lived as a some sort of introduction and guide to The Sims 4 for me.
    Now, I use him as my little 'research bunny' - I test new mods and CC on him and get him into all sorts of (mis)adventures.
  • Options
    bromstbromst Posts: 18 New Member
    My first TS4 sims were pretty much my OCs (Original characters) that I made in 2016/2017 as sims. Their names are Isaac and Cato, and Isaac is an interstellar smuggler and Cato is a painter. They're married, they own a dog named Mads and boy do I love them all so much they're probably my favourite sims. Cato and Isaac used to be pretty edgy and had pretty awful character arcs before I created sim versions of them, so yeah thanks TS4 for helping me write better lore for my OCs LOL

PS, To elaborate I'm an artist who frequently makes OCs and if I love them enough I make them into sims (or sometimes I make sims and turn them into OCs lol)
  • Options
    LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Vera Allegra! She was a evil vampire who wanted to turn the entire world into vampires. She started dating Cassandra Goth and turned her then they each got married to two human sims to have children. Cassandra's husband ended up dying, then Cassandra died herself leaving Vera with dampened emotions and a mental breakdown. She goes on to raise her only daughter to be the Queen of Vampires and her cousins/brothers as her servants.

Remembering her makes me miss her... maybe I'll dust off her save file
  • Options
    Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    My first one(s) technically were me, my husband and Kevin, my grandmother's dog (I'm his second favourite person so this counts)

What I might do is actually make my whole family, since I feel a bit guilty making Kevin without his number one person.

My main sim is my legacy sim though. She's a hippy artist who grows her own food. I've loosely based her on Maggie Gyllenhaal's character in 'Away We Go', cause I love how ludicrous she is.

Normally I carefully curate a Sim to be her baby daddy but so far I'm feeling ok about the people she's been bringing home for work. :lol:
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭