Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Announcement Tomorrow!

Who’s excited! First teaser was released and the trailer countdown on YouTube!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?cid=60877&utm_medium=social&v=VtPy-71fkSc&utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_yt-link-the-sims-tw&ts=1571676067099&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=twitter

I’m so excited to see how they do university with the sims 4!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm excited and its earlier then normal.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Very excited!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I hope we have the same variety of subject choices as we did in Sims 2. The Sims 3 ones were just a little too generic.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    I hope we have the same variety of subject choices as we did in Sims 2. The Sims 3 ones were just a little too generic.

Agreed! I have a feeling classes might just be rabbitholes this time around, but if it means more majors to choose from, I really don't mind.
  • Options
    mikepapaycikmikepapaycik Posts: 82 Member
    Rebbilina wrote: »

Agreed! I have a feeling classes might just be rabbitholes this time around, but if it means more majors to choose from, I really don't mind.

I’m with both of you. Rabbit hole classes are fine as long as we have a good amount of majors to choose from and projects n activities to do after class
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I'm just so happy to be haunting this part of the forum opposed to the rumour and speculation. Nevertheless, I also hope we get more course choices. I am super excited for tomorrow.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I am very excited
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am more excited about the secret society and roommates. University never been my most favorite pack; but Sims 2 did had secret societies and made it challenging (too challenging if you have more than one sims going to University), I am hoping for it be more like Sims 2. Silly, challenging and worth going or otherwise it would just be more homework and all that just for a slight career boost which there are reward traits to help with that already, so we need something more.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm so excited for two things- for the nonstop leaks, and for the actual pack.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    This is a minor detail- but I hope we get a few more traits, or even aspirations, since those always come with an extra trait tied to it.

I would like it if this pack focuses a bit on giving our sims more PERSONALITY since the leak description mentioned discovering who you are.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Looking forward to it. Luckily, I'm off tommorow
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    What time will the trailer drop in the UK? I was on my lunch break and was hoping to watch it. I have to go back now and won't be free until I finish. Since I work at a university, this is going to be at the back of my mind all day.
    HSau :)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    HCSau wrote: »
    What time will the trailer drop in the UK? I was on my lunch break and was hoping to watch it. I have to go back now and won't be free until I finish. Since I work at a university, this is going to be at the back of my mind all day.

Either 6pm or 7pm. (DLC usually drops at 6pm, liveplays usually start at 7pm, and I can't remember offhand which of those two times trailers usually drop...)
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

Either 6pm or 7pm. (DLC usually drops at 6pm, liveplays usually start at 7pm, and I can't remember offhand which of those two times trailers usually drop...)

No, it'll be 6pm Moscow time, so 4 pm in the UK. There is a timer on the Sims youtube channel :)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

No, it'll be 6pm Moscow time, so 4 pm in the UK. There is a timer on the Sims youtube channel :)

Much earlier than usual - I like :)
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Come on, leak already. B)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    49 Minutes!!!!!!
  • Options
    KafeleKafele Posts: 17 Member
    Oooo I can't wait only 15 more minutes haha!!! I'm ready to pre-order tbh lmao.