Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Awww. Cossette. Still trying to validate herself.
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @AudreyFld Maybe someday she'll have all the confidence she wants! But she's still comparing herself to her sister, all these years later...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ya, I'm all about the nooboos these days :mrgreen:

Cosette, u r a stunning creature n ilu :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Awww Cosette, you was already beautiful <3

Lol I wonder who GoatBallz could be? hmmmmmmmmmmm. ๐Ÿค” (I think we all know who he is ;) )
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @Minty1992 Itโ€™s such a creative username! Too bad โ€œHeyItsUrBFFAEโ€ and โ€œRowanRavensbane123โ€ were already taken though :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @WagonFruit Awwww!

@Minty1992 Rowan agrees! And hmm, what a mysterious identity!

@CitizenErased14 >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited October 2019
    Lol!
    Love Rowan...heโ€™s always nearby...even if Cosette doesnโ€™t know it. Wouldnโ€™t it be easier to tell her who he is? But hiding is his game. Surely itโ€™ll backfire and heโ€™ll figure out he needs to tell her his feelings! โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Minty1992 Itโ€™s such a creative username! Too bad โ€œHeyItsUrBFFAEโ€ and โ€œRowanRavensbane123โ€ were already taken though :(

:joy::joy::joy: That's all.... Oh no... :joy::joy::joy: Okay, now I'm done....
  • Options
    @pammiechick It's true! And it would be a lot easier, but the longer he's been hiding the truth, the harder it is to reveal it. He should've come clean all those years ago...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick It's true! And it would be a lot easier, but the longer he's been hiding the truth, the harder it is to reveal it. He should've come clean all those years ago...

Goofy boy! Will he sit on the sidelines forever? And is he still dating Rosaline?? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my! Cosette is a new woman but is this the real Cosette? I think she's doing a bit of hiding, as a manner of speaking. Sure she has lots of fans but where are her friends? :/ I don't think she's truly happy. :( Rowan quit lurking and come out and see your BFFAE. And say all the right words please! I think Cosette would understand and appreciate it, and you!

Side note. Cosette looks so different. :o This will take some getting used to, at least for me anyway.
  • Options
    @pammiechick His chapter is tomorrow! <3 ...That still may not answer all your questions though, LOL.

@haswh Those are very good questions! It seems a bit like she's become who she thinks she's expected to be, not who she wants to be. She has a lovely home and her own spa but she doesn't have anyone spending time with her there...

Cosette's transformation was probably the most drastic! There are a couple others whose looks may surprise you too, but maybe not as much as hers.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Rowan watches his BFFAE from afar...

nvh6WKl.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited October 2019
    And
    Rowan and Rosaline are working together to protect Cosette! They make me happy but I just wish he would talk to her, really talk to her! Rosaline too!
    Someday I hope this happens! :) Sooner rather than later. They already missed 10 years. :#
  • Options
    @haswh <3<3

It's true, they missed so much... An honest talk would go a really long way--for everyone.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    You'll never guess what one of the university mascots is...
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT ...I'm going to need to update my simself. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Rowan cleaning up the internet one curse at a time <3
  • Options
    Rowan looks so cute in his soccer uniform! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โšฝ๏ธโšฝ๏ธโšฝ๏ธ
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Good thing Sly's not around! <3

@pammiechick ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฒโšฝ
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Awww Rosaline. When did you become such a sweet person?

I've been thinking about this and now would be a better time for Rowan to tell Cosette that he can speak. He can just pretend it was something he learnt to do in the 10 years that they have been apart.

And he is right if Cosette hasn't realised it's obviously him and Rosaline than that's het own fault.
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @Minty1992 Aww, she's always cared about her little sister, she just worries that she'll get into a lot of trouble, LOL.

And it's true, it would be a good time for Rowan! Cosette would absolutely believe he learned to speak in the time they haven't been talking.

She can be very dense sometimes, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    he said he wasn't gonna lose his head
    but then
    POP
    goes his heart
  • Options
    @Cement If Rowan's heart is an apple that would make apple juice~
    uduVcAP.png