Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townies steal my sims drinks!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FleurkweenFleurkween Posts: 235 Member
    If only Sims 4 had a dexter the bear mod >:)
    \cat%20with%20tea_zpsejebanah.jpg
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I'm so tired of my sims ordering stuff and having other sims steal it!!! It happens at bars, at coffee shops and its very annoying.

Does it happen to anyone else?

Actually, this happens to my townies whenever my own sims are quicker than them to grab the drink... Well, not every single of sims (depnds on who's looking and might report the offender), but I love that it is possible at all.
    I don't remember about Sims 3, but this already happened with served food in restaurants in Sims 2.
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    This is still happening and it's super annoying. I just ordered two expensive red wines and BOTH were stolen by townies! Those were for my sim's date and herself, not for random platinum blonde asians.

Ugh.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    This is still happening and it's super annoying. I just ordered two expensive red wines and BOTH were stolen by townies! Those were for my sim's date and herself, not for random platinum blonde asians.

Ugh.

It's just the most annoying thing ever. I hate that I can't even get distracted for one second without them stealing my coffee or wine or beer
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've only had it happen once at a bar and so I figured that the random townie might be a klepto. Fortunately, drinks from a bar don't seem to be bugged at all in my game. The cafe in Windenburg is a hot mess. My Sim ends up with something, it just might not be what she paid for. That place hasn't learned to write the names on the cups. Lol.

I normally don't actually care much about what she drinks. The coffee machine does get all dirty and smelly though which seems buggy when I am playing as a customer. There's no way to clean it other than maybe working as the barista so I just ignore it.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited February 2017
    I've only had it happen once at a bar and so I figured that the random townie might be a klepto. Fortunately, drinks from a bar don't seem to be bugged at all in my game. The cafe in Windenburg is a hot mess. My Sim ends up with something, it just might not be what she paid for. That place hasn't learned to write the names on the cups. Lol.

I normally don't actually care much about what she drinks. The coffee machine does get all dirty and smelly though which seems buggy when I am playing as a customer. There's no way to clean it other than maybe working as the barista so I just ignore it.

Maybe they fixed it, I wrote this a long time ago. It was really annoying.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I had it happen with the second round of drinks as well and this time it was Mortimer Goth. He's definitely not a klepto. It was at the stargazer lounge and It's not fixed at all.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    Yeah, it literally JUST happened to me at the Stargazer Lounge! My Sim bought a drink worth 168 Simoleons and some old geezer just walked up and stole my Sim's drink! I was like, wth? :/ That's why I came here to see if it had happened to anyone else! haha I guess it's pretty common, but I'm still not happy about it! :'(