Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you cook every single dish if you have the chef station at home?

For example, you don't need the cupcake machine to make cupcakes at restaurants. Does the same apply if you have the chef station for home use? @SimGuruNinja

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    As far as I know, you still need all the machines at home.

You can cook all the experimental food (once you've learned) and all you could before but for ice cream, cup cakes, .. you'll still need those machines.

The restaurants can just cook those for simplicity so you don't need all the machines. It's probably tied to the venue itself and what you can put on the menu.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    you have to own the chef station and have it placed on your home lot in order to cook the experimental meals that your sim learned. Im trying to learn all of them and had to remodel my kitchen :( I send one sim out to eat everything, then make it at home for everyone else so they can learn it as well.
  • Options
    ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    you have to own the chef station and have it placed on your home lot in order to cook the experimental meals that your sim learned. Im trying to learn all of them and had to remodel my kitchen :( I send one sim out to eat everything, then make it at home for everyone else so they can learn it as well.
    Yeah that kinda stinks, I can't be bothered to tell you the truth. We should just be able to make the recipes we learned like normal.