Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kids toys you would like to see in sims 4

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited September 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I want toy airplanes and kites
and a rocking horse for kids and toddlers
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    musical toys: xylophone and baby piano for (if they're ever added or the babies modified) infants, a tiny drum and rainsticks for toddlers
    a toy kitchen and woodworking table for toddlers and kids
    small stuffed toys that kids and toddlers would bring to bed with them
  • Options
    musical toys: xylophone and baby piano for (if they're ever added or the babies modified) infants, a tiny drum and rainsticks for toddlers
    a toy kitchen and woodworking table for toddlers and kids
    small stuffed toys that kids and toddlers would bring to bed with them

I would really enjoy all of this @darrenfroggy
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Not really a “toy” but I’d love to see kids be able to play tag together again. I also loved the Marco Polo pool game in previous versions. Maybe a jigsaw puzzle, or other games/toys they can play together. Right now there’s not very much for kid siblings to enjoy together.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    - RC cars
    - Chest for playing dress up (new unique interactions for kids depending on outfit such as sword fight for pirate)
    - Toy kitchen
    - Nerf gun (playable with more than 2 kids)
    - Jump rope (solo or playable with 3 kids)
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    • toy kitchen
    • rocking horse
    • playhouses
    • teeter-totters.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Teddy bears they can hold,carry around and play with, houses they can play in, toddler cars they can atleast ride around the yard, waterguns, everything named here, and many interactive imagination games they play with eachother and not Just objects. Like tag, pillow fights, riding eachothers backs, sliding down stairs, building forts, hand games, dressup, tickling, tag, bed jumping etc. So many wasted opportunities in this game.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Bikes.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited September 2019
    Yes to all of this! I would especially love to see rocking horses, smaller dollhouses, toy soldiers, dressing up chests, skipping ropes, xylophones and baby pianos, and dolls/teddies that toddler/child sims can carry around and cuddle in bed. Imaginary friends perhaps? Also comfort blankets that adult sims can sew for their little ones and more group activities like catch, jigsaws and board games. I want bikes too for all ages.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Everything above. Especially:
    Rocking or Spring Horses
    Play Kitchen
    RC Car
    Bikes/Scooters/Skateboards (That they can use everywhere)
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    ouija board
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't care about new toys, but I'd love for games to return. Tag, cops & robbers, hopscotch, jump rope and other games kids could play together.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Remote control cars, trains, planes, robots, etc. Stuffed animals. Dress up chest to wear costumes. Kites. Treehouses. Instruments. Water guns. Dart guns. Checkers. Board games. Dolls. Bikes/Trikes. Toy cooking set. Small toy house. Jump rope. Soccer balls. Toy cars they can 'drive' around in the backyard or at the park.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Toddler and Children Kitchen, throwing football and softball. RC cars, also bring back play tag, Marco Polo, Mary Mack, play make believe like how the play in the playground make it believable. Also make-believe friend.
  • Options
    CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    So many good ideas on this thread already! I love the kites @comicsforlife ! Several people mentioned RC cars- that sounds amazing too, a track to add in the park or back yard would be fantastic! Dress up chest is a genius idea @ListentoToppDogg! And, I agree with @Dannydanbo about the games 100%.

I'd love to see kids able to make sheet tents with fairy lights or flashlights inside, especially cool if they could make it on top of their beds and do shadow puppets inside that would display on the sides of the sheet. Shadow puppets could even be a fun skill! I'd also love to see a puppet theater, playing with it could actually build up a skill that boosted learning the acting skill later. Easy-bake ovens in the children's kitchen that has been mentioned...I'd love to see that. And, last but not least, hobby horses!

Fun topic. :smiley:
    6qrDi11.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Just jumping in a bed. Kids doing that together just for the sheer joy of it.
  • Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    This isn't a toy but I really want bunkbeds for kids and more bed options for kids and toddlers overall.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Rocking horses, hacky sacks, hopscotch field, toy kitchen/oven, smaller dollhouses, pillow/blanket forts, treehouse, kites, magic tricks playset, table tennis?
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Kites would be great. They could break (Sad moodlet!), could fail to take off (Tense moodlet!), or you could get struck by lightning!
    I second the hopscotch squares idea, treehouses, blanket forts and easy-bake ovens.

Also, Geek Sims need some more love. Collectible action figures! Transforming robots! Marvel Legends-inspired Llama Man/Chicken Man/Captain Sigma dolls! Expensive anime waifu figurines!
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    Kites would be great. They could break (Sad moodlet!), could fail to take off (Tense moodlet!), or you could get struck by lightning!
    I second the hopscotch squares idea, treehouses, blanket forts and easy-bake ovens.

Also, Geek Sims need some more love. Collectible action figures! Transforming robots! Marvel Legends-inspired Llama Man/Chicken Man/Captain Sigma dolls! Expensive anime waifu figurines!

we need comics
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member

we need comics

How would you differ them from books? (except of making them buyable in a comicbook store maybe?)
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

we need comics

How would you differ them from books? (except of making them buyable in a comicbook store maybe?)

well that and the art on the cover and title @Marduc_Plays
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

we need comics

Kids could get a boost in creativity and a good old fashioned buff.
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    - Sandbox, where they get to play sand, build sandcastles or even throw sand to prank on buddies!
    - Any playground equipment (slide, seesaw, swing, rocking horse, pool slide).
    - Newspaper, I know its not a toy but kids can fold it into a paper plane to fly, or a paper boat to put in water bodies.
    - Tea set to put on dining tables, and kids can just sit around it and play pretend/hold a tea party (maybe with a stuffed toy if they're alone).
    - Toy cashier, where kids can pretend to be shopping and stroll around with toy trolleys, or play as a cashier worker.
    - A little toy radio that plays nursery songs (of course in Simlish).
    - Science observation little toys, for example a box to observe ants, or a beaker for growing crystal.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

we need comics

Easy. Make them part of a collection, eg. Issues 1-6 of Llama Man (common) and a Llama Man vs Captain Sigma Crossover Event as rare drops. Completing the collection unlocks a Llama Man figurine/bust to display in your mancave.

Geek Sims would also get positive moodlets, while Bros might get bored and brush it off as "nerd stuff".

Like the Movie Hangout Stuff films, reading a comic could give you a limited-time interaction, in this case "Geek Out about Issue x" or "Complain About Live-Action Reboot", which drastically improves friendships with other geeks, and you could "Post About Headcanon" on online messageboards. Bros might prefer the reboot and react negatively to complaints, while Geeks agree with other Geeks and get positive reactions.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

we need comics

Kids could get a boost in creativity and a good old fashioned buff.

I like that idea @Dannydanbo