Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you give your sims a different hairstyle for bedtime?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    No
    Lol, what a question! And I'm surprised that actually more voted for yes! :D
    I used to do that too for "every" category the right hairstyle. But then I started giving every Sim their "own" hairstyle, I mean, that they'll wear that hairdo forever because its' just their. Like, I would never change Bellas hair, because it belongs to her :) .
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Yes
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    It's not something I even thought of. Do you change it in CAS when changing their sleepwear?

Yes.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    No
    No, cuz they're guys and have short hair. 😂 But I have some long haired guys where I put their hair up for some outfits. Just not for bed time tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I do this sometimes, more so for females than males but it depends on the style and length of the hair like if I have dyed multi-colored/ombré hair it usually doesn’t have a ponytail that fit it, so I start using scarves/head wraps.
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    No
    I don't look at Sims while they're sleeping so their hair doesn't matter to me. When my Sims sleep they have the same hairstyle s that they wear with casual outfits. If I could find hairstyles that "match" in length or volume then I might have them wear various styles.

I do change hairstyles of premade Sims to suit what, I think, is in character for a particular Sim. Liberty Lee was one of the first premade Sims that I ran into that had various hairstyles for her outfits. The length and volume didn't match so I changed them.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes
    I said yes but not all the time sometimes. Depends on the sim.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Yes
    Yep, I am guilty of giving the bed head look to all my Sims...even the kids. I also like adding a comfy everyday outift that includes sweats and t-shirts with a messy hairdo just for those days my Sims want to be lazy. They binge watch movies or sports and eat ice cream, or play video games all day. I like giving the game a bit of reality, and seeing my Sims always looking perfect gets boring so I mix things up a bit. It's funny when the entire family gets a day to hang out in sweats and bad hair. It makes them seem a bit more realistic. :)
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    No
    No. But I probably should.
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Yes
    So_Money wrote: »
    No, because I obsess too much over the bedtime hairstyle having to be exactly right in style and length (not to mention waviness) compared to the original.

I waste too much time ruling out styles because they aren’t a match for some obscure reason lol.

I try, but I find myself in @So_Money 's shoes more often than not.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Yes
    Always. And I always have a different hairstyle for their formal attire and their workout clothes as well. The rest depends on their outfits.
    6qrDi11.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Sometimes, like for updoos, or elaborate ones on female Sims, I'll have it down for bed or swimming, if I can find one that matches.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    Yes
    Usually the messier version of their everyday hairstyle lol.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes
    Only my Sims with fancy hairstyles get a relaxed bedtime hairstyle.
  • Options
    MetalHeadSixMetalHeadSix Posts: 11 New Member
    No
    Most times I don't.
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Yes
    We need more grungy hairstyles for bedtime.