Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where did the new RoM eyes go?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    What are the currently available eyes for spellcasters? I will probably not update my game for some time so I am curious.

Spellcasters have all the occult eyes (mermaids, vampires, etc) but they don't work.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Brinn wrote: »
    What are the currently available eyes for spellcasters? I will probably not update my game for some time so I am curious.

Spellcasters have all the occult eyes (mermaids, vampires, etc) but they don't work.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't think that spellcasters are supposed to have occult eyes. I think the bug was that they showed up but could not be selected. SC's are supposedly humans with the ability to wield magic. That does not make them supernatural because it is a learned skill.
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I don't think that spellcasters are supposed to have occult eyes. I think the bug was that they showed up but could not be selected. SC's are supposedly humans with the ability to wield magic. That does not make them supernatural because it is a learned skill.

Then why didn't SGN say that spellcasters weren't supposed to have special eyes?
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member

Then why didn't SGN say that spellcasters weren't supposed to have special eyes?
    He wasn’t the guru that made those features from the pack, he might have been mistaken. I’m not sure which guru to ask, maybe @SimGuruNinja
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    They're still in my game, but still not properly working. I do hope they get fixed, rather than taken away completely. I enjoyed making some of my spellcasters with the few occult eyes that worked.
  • Options

Then why are they supposed to have pointy ears? :wink:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited September 2019

I didn't access to the occult ears either. I could pull them up in edit but it doesn't look as good.

It's been long enough for some guru to come to the forums and state one way or the other, if occult features should or shouldn't be a part of this pack. So, where are you gurus?

(P.S. That wasn't a threat moderators, just a question.)
  • Options

I didn't access to the occult ears either. I could pull them up in edit but it doesn't look as good.

It's been long enough for some guru to come to the forums and state one way or the other, if occult features should or shouldn't be a part of this pack. So, where are you gurus?

(P.S. That wasn't a threat moderators, just a question.)

One of the premade spellcaster families has pointy ears actually. And the possibility of stretching up spellcaster's ears is exactly what I would call access to the occult pointy ears. So I'm sure it's official. I see no reason to doubt that spellcasters are supposed to have access to all the occult features. It's just a bug the eyes don't work properly.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top