Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smart Inventory

Can we all please make a petition for EA and Maxis team make a way to have our sims inventory organised instead of being a completely mess?

Its been already 5 years since the game was released and we still have to deal with a messy inventory. Is not that hard to make the inventory organise stuff by type like frogs all together, crystals all together, flowers all together, fruits all together, cds that my sims makes all together.

If you know a mod that organises the inventory just let me know then, because waiting for the sims 4 team to do something I will die of old age by then.

Comments

• Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    yes, this is my number one complaint! I would also love to able to pin items to the top, things I use the most like my camera.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    This would be great!
    I've had to resort to sorting her inventory into different storage chests manually and it takes ages.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I would like a better organized inventory. Additionally I would love to have something on buy pieces like the fridge or the flower arranging table for example that allows you to deposit into them all the harvestables appropriate to them such as the fish, vegetables and fruits for the fridge or all the flowers for the flower arranging table. Just for ease of moving those things over.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    minimonsterscottminimonsterscott Posts: 22 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    I would like a better organized inventory. Additionally I would love to have something on buy pieces like the fridge or the flower arranging table for example that allows you to deposit into them all the harvestables appropriate to them such as the fish, vegetables and fruits for the fridge or all the flowers for the flower arranging table. Just for ease of moving those things over.

This is a really simple, yet Brilliant idea. Kind of a 'Transfer All' for appropriate items relevant to their receptacle, as you stated: All cooking ingredients to the fridge (fish, veggies, etc.), all collectibles into the chests, all flowers into the floral table - all with the click of a single button. This idea would SO EASILY take care of the warning from the devs that they had to patch/deal with about Sims walking around with some 200+ objects in their inventories creating unwanted lag in-game!