Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Terrible house, I need to leave

Suddenly all the lights shut down. And someone dead on the floor long time ago...

JXkVrBY.jpg

Comments

• Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    There's an apartment with a rug in the entry that my Sims kept getting uncomfortable around. I tried and tried to find the source of a bad smell, like a leftover plate, and eventually went into build mode and started moving things. Chalk outline of a body under the rug.

Dun dun DUNNNN.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited September 2019
    Pay your bills and call a repairman. Remove the rug over the outline of the sim, before you call the repairman, by the way.
  • Options
    madmadam59madmadam59 Posts: 83 Member
    😱 which apartment is this?
  • Options
    eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    Pay your bills and call a repairman. Remove the rug over the outline of the sim, before you call the repairman, by the way.
    I did that before, they help my sim to catch mouses. But still cant slove the problems
  • Options
    eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    madmadam59 wrote: »
    😱 which apartment is this?
    Forgot the name and location :s
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    There's an apartment with a rug in the entry that my Sims kept getting uncomfortable around. I tried and tried to find the source of a bad smell, like a leftover plate, and eventually went into build mode and started moving things. Chalk outline of a body under the rug.

Dun dun DUNNNN.

i get that sometimes, usually because of how i build the house out means there are areas sims can't get at like if your sim was eating something and you when into build to adjust something, suddenly the plate of food they had is stuck in a wall or under the stairs where no one can reach and eventually starts smelling until you pull the plate or empty glass out so they can be recovered properly.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member

Dun dun DUNNNN.

Really? Wow, I played most of the small apartments but never noticed this. Have to look around soon :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg