Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else play with more than 8 Sims in an active household?

I am addicted to playing games with larger households, for me playing in a house with many Sims gives me the opportunity to focus on a different character or storyline each time I play, which I love. It is tough to get bored with the active household this way so if you haven't tried it out - I highly recommend it. The largest I have played with is 20 Sims in my All-Star Elimination Challenge, but most start with 18, like in my Big Brother and Duel Lets Plays on Youtube. If you don't know how to play with more I have attached a video tutorial that shows you just how to do it. Otherwise please check out my Sims YouTube Channel and if you have a Sim you would like to submit for the Elimination Challenge please upload it to the gallery with the hashtag #StuGaming and it might just be in the next season!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x8ovepToMA

Comments

• Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    edited September 2019
    I do...and its exhausting...mostly I control my favourite 2 sims and let the other do whatever xD I check on them time to time. I focus mostly on the young ones because I want to build their story. Find a partner, reach their dreams. when they get old I just ignore them. xD
  • Options
    SkosalgSkosalg Posts: 165 Member
    I do, I have set max number pr household to 10, but its a pain. You can't move one person out for example, and not to talk about CAS. I had Caleb culled from my family. Its like he never existed.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    It is a pain dealing with more than 8 for the reasons mentioned above but I love big households and 11 is my ideal number. :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    StuStuieStuStuie Posts: 455 Member
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    I do...and its exhausting...mostly I control my favourite 2 sims and let the other do whatever xD I check on them time to time. I focus mostly on the young ones because I want to build their story. Find a partner, reach their dreams. when they get old I just ignore them. xD

I totally agree this is what I do LOL
  • Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    nope, it's just too much work. I prefer playing with 1-2 sims. anything after that is just a chore. the only time I play with 8 Sims is for challenges or when I'm recreating characters in shows. but usually I just seperate them into their own households.