Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    I've slept 15 hours still alive?

pokes . yep your still alive. :)
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited September 2019
    @friendsfan367 casts Zipzap no touchy.

@Dglbr1969 @DeafSimmer 11am EST
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

I used the refrain from that to demonstrate to my poetry class how you could create rhythm and music with vowels and consonants. They were too young to have heard the song.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited September 2019
    So what streamers you guys gonna check out tomorrow?

None. I want to play it, not watch others play. I am already annoyed that they get it away ahead of time.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

8am if your on the pacific coast.
  • Options

you don't have magic powers til tuesday :)
  • Options

179882-murray.gif

"Must you take the fun out of everything?" Murray the skull from Curse of Monkey Island
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options

179882-murray.gif

"Must you take the fun out of everything?" Murray the skull from Curse of Monkey Island

actually i was saying i don't have anything to fear til tuesday. :p i use this emoji playfully my friend told me what it meant but i use it when i'm just joking around. its a long wait til tuesday.
  • Options

actually i was saying i don't have anything to fear til tuesday. :p i use this emoji playfully my friend told me what it meant but i use it when i'm just joking around. its a long wait til tuesday.

I didn't take it as mean and thought I was being funny.

Also I'm totally naming my skull familiar Murray
  • Options

I didn't take it as mean and thought I was being funny.

Also I'm totally naming my skull familiar Murray

i didn't take it mean either cause this is just my sense of humor but you never know how a person interpets something typed on the internet

so i'll play with you til tuesda. well you know whati mean.
  • Options
    I wonder how many spells you can cast before Overcharged...
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2019
    Looking forward to playing.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member

^ Actual footage of excited forum users celebrating Realm of Magic.

@comicsforlife Oh my gosh, I wonder what kinds of mods will be coming out after the pack is released? I'll bet there's going to be some great stuff!
    #Team Occult
  • Options

we have to celebrate tonight and tomorrow tuesday they'll probably be nothing but silence.or screams of happiness. :)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

I don't like watching Streams, but I'll be watching Vixella, Laurenzside (if she gets Early Access, can't remember if she's a GC or not), Deligracy, and The Sim Supply.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    1 Day Left!!!!!

I leave you with this song by America. You Can Do Magic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Z3BAW7o3c
  • Options
    @catloverplayer You going to edit your thread every hour tomorrow or just say release day?
  • Options

Embargo ends Tomorrow at 8am Pacific 11am Eastern.

Why can't they use a single time for everything? Patch releases, live streams, DLC releases...
    This 'different time for different stuff' makes it confusing with the constant time-zone conversions I have to do...

i think the eastcioast is 3 hours ahead so they do.
  • Options

Why can't they use a single time for everything? Patch releases, live streams, DLC releases...
    This 'different time for different stuff' makes it confusing with the constant time-zone conversions I have to do...

They could alternately mean why can't everything releases patches and streams by Maxis be all at one time as in always 11am(est) 8am(PST)
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

I don't like watching Streams, but I'll be watching Vixella, Laurenzside (if she gets Early Access, can't remember if she's a GC or not), Deligracy, and The Sim Supply.

Yeah, Lauren is, as far as I know.

Half of that is my list (the kid's watching Vixella and Lauren) but I might add Plumbella and lilsimsie and potentially Iron Seagull if I remember.

The gurus did a great job at showing off the CAS and BB stuff but I'll still wanna watch the GCs videos, if for nothing else then to tide me over until I can get the pack lol
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    @WolfNate - I guess it depends on what we can actually copypasto. I’m sure I will figure it out :smile:

Any 'small object" So that's pretty clear.

Well, if you don't harvest the tree and instead chuck it into family inventory, you'll get the 'money fruit' objects in the inventory as well. You can then place them on the lot and try copy-pasting them.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2019

They could alternately mean why can't everything releases patches and streams by Maxis be all at one time as in always 11am(est) 8am(PST)

Yep, that's what I mean.
    If they also included either CE(S)T or London time for their European players, that'd be nice too.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

@comicsforlife Oh my gosh, I wonder what kinds of mods will be coming out after the pack is released? I'll bet there's going to be some great stuff!

I think so to but I cant wait for those in the vid they look fun
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    So is it being released at once, or will there be staggered times depending on where you live?
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    So is it being released at once, or will there be staggered times depending on where you live?

The pack: released at once, the timezones just make it a different time for everyone. (so it's out at 10am PST, which is 6pm UK time, which is 1pm EST, etc)

The GC reviews will be coming out depending on people's timezones, I'd guess. A bulk of them will be out at the same time though, I'd guess, since they can schedule times for their videos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top