Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will You Use Casters?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Other (not not use LS)
    Depending on how versatile the magic is will depend on how many saves have Spellcasters. I have plans for 5 different types of casters (if they are doable) and at least one Witch/Vampire couple.
    I won't have a main save. I will play through all of them equally - I play my saves rotationally through the same Season, then the next Season.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Yes I'll have my main save a Caster
    I'm not sure if I voted correctly, but I will have quite some secret magicians in my game.

But first, I will start with my own version of Newt Scamander. He will be travelling around the Sims world and go on adventures in Granite Falls and Selvadorada. His goal is to find all magical creatures (familiars), because he "gotta catch 'em all". ;D

I think this is an efficient way to explore the new gameplay. Besides Newt I will have other main characters of the Fantastic Beasts series to start some magical family trees and prepare my game for the Harry Potter series. Because as soon as we have a university pack, I will turn my Hogwarts build into a school / university of Witchcraft and Wizardry and play with them. And I'm so looking forward to it. ^_^
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes I'll have my main save a Caster
    Only to begin with. I've recently made new households that will have different Spellcaster abilities & upgrade their CAS & homes. After the newness wears off I'll probably upgrade my Hybrid Vampire/FakeAlien with Spellcaster. I love having some of my households with multiple powers & abilities. I'm also looking forward to playing the familiars & having my Mystic Sim's black kitten be her familiar.
  • Options
    JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    I was a bit confused how to answer this poll. My primary enjoyment is in building so my different saves have more to do with different phases of my tinkering to my buildings versus a particular household. I love fantasy and sci-fi so more than likely I will have just as many spell casters as I do anything else.