Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which kind of animals would you like to have in the sims 4

Comments

• Options
    xDiamond_PrincessxxDiamond_Princessx Posts: 1,776 Member
    Id love to just have horses back. They were my favorite for some reason.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Farm animals
    I'd like to see a farming game pack of some kind.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Other animals
    All of them-)
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    I honestly can't decide. I want to them all. Especially the unicorns. My vampire needs a unicorn.
  • Options
    halihali Posts: 66 Member
    Other animals
    Llamas, freezerbunnies, and llamacorns -with the option to befriend them and adopt them as pets in the game. (Please TS4 dev team, please!) (freezerbunnies could be sweet or mischievous critters similar to gnomes, I wouldn't mind that :].)

Also: been waiting for a farm pack with functional canning (done using a pressure cooker on the stovetop instead of a standalone canning station, food dehydrator, and juicer or blender all of which can work with fresh produce we're able to grow in game, farmers markets with stalls we can actually run and shop at and grocery stores we can shop at and sell farmed produce to, functional solar panels, off the grid lot trait (still has issues), etc... So I'd absolutely love to have all the farm animals listed in the poll plus ducks and goats added to TS4. If unicorns made a return, I wouldn't hate it :].
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Farm animals
    Farm animals! I'm ready to be a country girl, Yee to the Haw
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Other animals
    Horses, Deers, Rabbits, Parrots, Doves, Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Kangaroos, Wolves & all the Mythical Animals. Oh, my.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Other animals
    Birds and reptiles.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Farm animals
    I remember thinking horses in TS3 was the coolest 🐸🐸🐸🐸 EVER, I couldn't wrap my head around how amazing they were and the level of customization, so definitely farm animals
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Farm animals
    Horses, for sure. Farm animals like chickens, cows, pigs. Birds: both pets, as in TS2, and as collectibles like frogs in TS3. Someone above mentioned goats, which we've never had in the sims before, but would admittedly be pretty adorable as part of a farm pack.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Other animals
    I picked other. As someone else posted, I think I'd rather see more wildlife (deer, hedgehogs etc) although I wouldn't mind a bird or a rabbit. I was never a big fan of horses in TS3, purely because they just wandered round the neighbourhood. And lets not get onto the topic of owning wild animals (yes I know it's a game!) Maybe I'm too old and too much of a dollhouse/vanilla player.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    All! I love animals.
  • Options
    GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    Mythical animals
    I'd like a zoo containing both mythical and non mythical animals. But I'm not too keen on animal packs after pets.
  • Options
    SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    im not an animal person. so if i were able to, i would vote for no more animals.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Other animals
    I would love farm animals, but we DESPERATELY need birds.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Farm animals
    Definitely farm animals. Now that we're getting magic the next thing I want is a farm pack.

At first I thought adding other animals was unlikely, but then I thought maybe if they named the pack Cats and Dogs, and not Pets, it might mean we can get other animals too (except the hamsters).
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Farm animals
    Farm I guess, but all of them sound good to me
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Other animals
    All of the above. My favorite mammals are orangutans and cheetahs and I actually buy cereal to support their conservation. I think having both realistic and fantasy animals are important and so is having animals from different parts of the world than just America.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited August 2019
    Farm animals
    Farm animals, with mythical being second. I want chickens, and sheep/goats. I want the ability to gather eggs, shear the sheep, and milk the goats.

Also, more pets of all types.
  • Options
    simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    Mythical animals
    Mythical animals sound appealing to me, but if I could vote on all the answers, I would. I love seeing animals in the game even if you can't interact with them.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Llamas, alpacas, crazy flying animals.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Farm animals
    Horses
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited August 2019
    Mythical animals
    I chose mythical but after thinking about I'm not that picky. I'll take any animal. love all animals but we definitely need deers!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    Farm animals
    It would be nice to have other farm animals too however if they just added a new animal with each new pack, that would have been nicer than shoving them all in one. We could get used to having chickens, dragons, whales, horses, ect.
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Mythical animals
    I need a faerie realm! I would love for a Faerie game pack with a sim life state faerie, and other fae creatures living in the faerie realm! I think something similar to Realm of Magic but it's a portal to a pre-historic Celtic era would be amazing~