Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tanzenberg by Zach Bundy, does anybody have the Beta?

ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
Hello everyone,

Last week I downloaded Al Medina by the talented world creator Zach Bundy, and I have enjoyed it immensely. The amount of effort and artistic talent put into all the buildings, interiors, characters, it's just extraordinary.

Today I found out he was building another world, Tanzenberg, before it got lost during the Beta phase? A lot of people have commented having played the Beta and enjoyed it even if it wasn't finished, so I decided you take a chance and ask the forums if anybody still has it. I would really appreciate being able to play it. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2019
    Here is the thread - you can look through the pages and see if there is a download link ; )
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/754567/tanzenberg-german-world-12-houses-left-to-build/p1
  • Options
    @KatyFernlily Thank you Katy but I looked around that thread and the only Google Drive link I found didn't work. :( I was hoping somebody else might have the file and would be willing to share it.
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @Zei ,
    use KatyFernlily 's link then go to page 5 just before Rflong7's post you'll find the google drive link that still works! Have fun exploring 'Tanzenberg' it's an awesome world!! :D
  • Options
    @Hidehi Thank you!!!! I had clicked on an expired one and was thinking all links must be expired. So happy now. :blush:
  • Options
    Zach_BundyZach_Bundy Posts: 1,297 Member
    Zei wrote: »
    @Hidehi Thank you!!!! I had clicked on an expired one and was thinking all links must be expired. So happy now. :blush:

Glad you were able to find it! I've kept the Beta safe in my Google Drive for a long time, so I'm happy that people are still able to play Tanzenberg. I'm about to start my Master's Degree in Architecture at Columbia University in NYC, so I probably won't have any time to start world-building again, but really miss world-building community and its appreciation for detail, craft, and storytelling. Have fun with Tanzenberg!! I'd love to see pics if you have them.

Best!

ZB
  • Options
    @Zach_Bundy hello! Can't believe I never saw your reply! I'm so sorry, it has been almost a year... Congratulations about your Master's Degree, you are a VERY talented builder and I'm sure you'll put that degree to good use. o:) I hope you're staying safe in NYC during the Covid-19 crisis.

Best wishes,

Zei