Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird things you wish your sims could do

Much like the title says, what are some weird things you wish your sims could do? They can be elaborately detailed, or fairly simple.

For instance, I wish my evil sim could steal candy or a toy from a toddler (as babies are fairly useless in-game). It doesn't end there though. I want there to be a high chance of negative repercussions for this action. Such as: being bitten by the toddler, being yelled at by a family-oriented sim nearby, getting into a fight with a caregiver, accidentally dropping your wallet by said toddler who has now claimed it and losing x amount of simoleans in the process. This would be hilarious to me.

What weird things do you wish your sims could do?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2019
    Ride on Row Boats Together

Drive Cars

Ride Themepark Rides

Woohoo In The Shower

Use Photobooths and Greeting Cards

Pillow Fight

Use Pool Slides and Play under Pool Waterfalls

Edit
    I didn't see the weird things at the beginning. I thought it said at first What are some things you want your sims to do?
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Romance/marry the Grim Reaper without cheats! :D
  • Options
    WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    Relax on beds
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I'd really like more pranks for mischievous sims! Plus the option to rig up appliances/household items so that they prank whoever next uses it.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Wynnox wrote: »
    Relax on beds

I can never just relax on a bed. I'll say that's what I'm doing, but in reality, it's just denial-talk for, "Katrina is taking a nap now." ^_^;;
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Wynnox wrote: »
    Relax on beds

I can never just relax on a bed. I'll say that's what I'm doing, but in reality, it's just denial-talk for, "Katrina is taking a nap now." ^_^;;

I call it 'quality time with the cats'.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    NoName123NoName123 Posts: 25 Member
    Yes, all of these would be awesome!
    Ride on Row Boats Together

Drive Cars

Ride Themepark Rides

Woohoo In The Shower

Use Photobooths and Greeting Cards

Pillow Fight

Use Pool Slides and Play under Pool Waterfalls

Edit
    I didn't see the weird things at the beginning. I thought it said at first What are some things you want your sims to do?

That is okay. There are a lot of little things I wish my sims could do, but they seem strangely specific to me so I call them weird. I think your list is awesome.

I would love to see sims pillow fight. And yes to pool slides, that could be fun.

I just realized, and never though to try this, but can kids do sleepovers?