Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do u copy screenshots to your phone after you play the Sims 4?

TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
I've been copying my Sims 4 "stories" (using screenshots I take when I play) to my phone because, well sometimes it's fun to look back on them or show my friends who play the Sims too.

Maybe its a little strange, but I do weird pretty well when I want haha.

So am I the only one?

Comments

• Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I don’t put them on my phone, but I have some on a blog that I sometimes look at from my phone.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Only some that I want to look back on every now and again, but I usually keep mine on my wp blog and tumblr. :)
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    No. No I do not.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited August 2019
    Not on my phone, but I have a number of them (scenery type ones) set as a slideshow for my laptop's desktop. And I have them for backgrounds on my work pc (I alternate each day). Couple of co-workers actually had me install one they liked on their pcs, even after I told them they were screenshots from a game I play lol.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I've never done that.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    I hardly ever take any kind of pictures with my phone - never mind Sims pictures.

But to each their own if that is the way you enjoy your game I say enjoy it!.

When we had Sims 2 and story book mode I used to spend weeks making some of my fairytales into Sims stories and would print them up for the kids so they could see the story in stills. Story mode made doing sims stories so easy and nice.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    They connect to my OneDrive automatically
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I put some CAS shots of sims on my phone, I have copied a couple of my favorite screenshots to my phone, but I don't do that all that often. And usually only when I know I'm gonna want to show someone.

I do have a large portion of my screenshots saved to OneDrive and I have access to that on my phone, too.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    SO I AM the only one lol!

Although speaking of one drive, I actually have a windows phone and one drive is built into it. However I just use wi-fi for all my phone connections rather then pay for it because in Canada cellphone data plans are stupid expensive.