Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

season/island living?

I have season and the island living. Mine is living on the island. What seasons do they have? I assume there wont be any snow but will winter still come and just be cooler?

Comments

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I have season and the island living. Mine is living on the island. What seasons do they have? I assume there wont be any snow but will winter still come and just be cooler?

Winter will be cooler and there are monsoons that can be dangerous for your sims.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I started my game in the spring and it's still spring so not sure about the rest of the year, but they have monsoons almost everyday in the spring and they come up very suddenly
  • Options
    irishluck1986irishluck1986 Posts: 309 Member

Winter will be cooler and there are monsoons that can be dangerous for your sims.

Really? That's cool! Thank you!
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Nice details in the weather: it rained all winter, sometimes a couple of times a day, with heavy downpours. Raindrops on the ocean appeared realistic. The monsoon looked really different than the rains with high winds whipping the palm trees and really dark clouds as well as frequent lightning strikes, a couple of which struck my deck (one burned up a meditation stool and left a scorch mark). All my sims got the “scared by a storm” moodlet, and after it was over a beautiful rainbow appeared.
  • Options
    mia1234161mia1234161 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me! I’m new to this so I didn’t know how to start a discussion🙈😂 But does anyone know the big house that is shown in the Sims 4 Seasons preview? The House that’s decorated for each season. If so what world this is based in?

I would be so, so grateful if anyone could let me know!
    Thanks Mia :)
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    mia1234161 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me! I’m new to this so I didn’t know how to start a discussion🙈😂 But does anyone know the big house that is shown in the Sims 4 Seasons preview? The House that’s decorated for each season. If so what world this is based in?

I would be so, so grateful if anyone could let me know!
    Thanks Mia :)

Have you checked the gallery for the house under ID Maxis?
  • Options
    AKCkittykitty2AKCkittykitty2 Posts: 2 New Member
    I know island living has mermaids, vamiore expansion have vampires and get to work has aliens, what else's is there? Are there any more occult Sims?
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I know island living has mermaids, vamiore expansion have vampires and get to work has aliens, what else's is there? Are there any more occult Sims?

Do you mean currently in game? There are also ghosts (which have been patched into the basegame, and are pretty good if compared with previous Sims games) and Plantsims (which came in a free patch and are a sad shadow of their former selves in previous games). Moreover, in theory there should be more: witches, fairies, werewolves, zombies, genies could all eventually make a return (and in my opinion should) as these were lifestates in previous games. I wouldn't mind some occult animals too: TS3 had white and black unicorns, and TS1 had baby dragons. I'd like dragons, unicorns, gryphons, maybe owls, just to name a few.