Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about your Bad Boys and Dangerous Women

Tell me about your bad boys and dangerous women. Your heavy drinkers, party animals, hard rockers, rebels, and wild ones. Share your screenshots if you have them.

Here's my "bad boy" from my 1800s save...

4ad621990c758f17d58c9de029cd80af71144456.png
Jake Campbell (left) is a hard-working, hard-living, self-made man who brought himself up by the bootstraps and owns a couple of pubs.

bbb00c0e9806e80dac9bb543946f46918a5c27ce.png
He lives on the top floor of the Givens Boarding House and has his friends over to gamble and party almost every night (or really, morning) after the pubs close. He’s a serial romantic with an eye for the ladies.

9976e993ca83b96b1f4a00b91520df67c0aff31b.png
He likes to drink and is always up for a good fight. He can spin quite a yarn about the many fights he has been in and is a good storyteller. (Note: I’m thinking about putting a bar in his home so he doesn’t have to drink girly drinks with fruit in them, LOL.)

7e59445a0f7ca05bf571edafa3bd8db14071a57f.png
When Jake gets drunk enough, he likes to take off his shirt and show off his fighting skills by going at the punching bag he keeps in his parlour (although, it’s not as impressive as he thinks because he can barely stand up, much less land a good punch). That’s usually the sign to his friends that it’s about time to go home because this is the phase right before he gets so drunk he passes out.
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    In my main save I created the characters from book The Outsiders and Dallas Winston is at the top of the criminal career track. He's been married twice and the second marriage resulted in twin boys. The marriage didn't survive so now he's a single dad raising his boys in Newcrest. For a criminal he's quite the family man. He sleeps around a lot, but he'd be interested in finding someone to fill the motherless void in his boys' life. I guess he's not quite the 'bad boy' he used to be in his youth. I'll have to post some pics later.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @ShadyLady89 I loved that book when I read it a long time ago! Looking forward to seeing your pics.
  • Options
    TorridontomTorridontom Posts: 10 New Member
    My bad boy Ali Clinton got into crime at a young age. Then he made his break into the music business. Now a successful producer he can’t stop the gangster lifestyle.
    A long story short, he now has 13 girlfriends and 24 children, all housed in Newcrest -some made, some game characters - living happily with their children he gave them. He built three 5 bed houses that now house his current teenagers while his younger offspring live with their mothers. He built a giant park with all the required amenities where he takes them all regularly to bond in shifts. He is good friends or best friends with all of his children bar the toddlers.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Gale Liu.
    Mean, Hot-headed, Flirty.
    Dastardly, Beguiling, Player, Great Kisser, Tormentor, Mastermind.
    Oracle, Triple Agent.
    Atrocious reputation.
    gbjlTvl.jpg
    I love her >:)
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I don't have a screenshot anymore but I did have a sim called David Danger. He charmed one of the 2nd gen twins in my Crystal Legacy. He was extremely charming and Ruby was so in love with him. They got married and had kids and lived in the legacy house. Everything was great until David suddenly flipped. He started non stop trying to fight with Ruby then he would have other women in the house and woohoo with them even with Ruby there. He had several other kids with various different women. He was a scoundrel. I hated him lol.
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Also, in my current save, my sim is extremely social with so many friends. She hosts lots of parties at home or on community lots. Nancy Landgraab is always drinking and getting rowdy lol.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited August 2019
    Cornelius Landgraab

He's top rank in the criminal career and has witnessed a girlfriend die of old age, a wife die in a fire and he murdered a girlfriend with a death-flower-scented flower arrangement. He uses women for sex and has a daughter called Betsy that he moved in with him in his Brindleton Bay home. He also cannot stand his siblings Jim and Jessica. He uses swarms of bees to attack anyone who upsets him.
  • Options
    @Torridontom That is one of the coolest sim backstories I have ever heard. No, it's not one of the coolest; it's the coolest!

@Morkovka Gale is beautiful, and I love her combination of traits! I think there are girls like this irl, LOL.

@purplexbutterfly How funny that you hated your sim that you created to be bad, haha. I can't believe he'd cheat in the house with his wife home!! He really was a scoundrel!

@calaprfy You have to watch out for those Landgraabs -- they are bad news, haha. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a death flower. Thanks for the info! I like that he doesn't get along with his siblings because that goes with his character and adds realism. He sounds interesting.

• Options
    TorridontomTorridontom Posts: 10 New Member
    haha thanks! It’s been fun!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I don't have any screenshots because I never thought to take them but I've just finished playing a week with the Carrington family and it turns out that 2 members of the family are love rats! The dad, Lord Carrington, is having an affair with the local seamstress, a married woman, and has even woohooed with her in his marital bed. She is currently pregnant with his child. Meanwhile the eldest son and heir, Lord Windenberg, has been romancing the local working class girls. He just aged up to young adult but won't be seeking a bride until after he completes the Serial Romantic aspiration. I felt it was about time to introduce some illicit romance into the game. :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @QueenofMyshuno Liking the badboy look for the west. What's that piece of CC he's wearing for his jacket? :heart:

Frag Grrl
    -Hates children
    -Mean
    -Goofball
    Aspiration:
    Dastardly
    My punk AF premade from the urbz that's part of Central Station. That's like piercings and florescence lighting as well as hairy legs? Pffft.
    gnGlrkX.png?1

Jet Rockit
    -Loner
    -Mean
    -Hot-headed
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischeif
    Part of the Gasoline Row crew with a group of sims that enjoy motorcycles and the smell of motor oil. He always seems to confrontational all the time in my game with every sim and has a habit of causing fires all the time.
    pyEYgb9.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    This one is going to be fun:

qMm7XVO.png
    Jacob Brantson
    Computer Whiz
    - Genius
    - Loner
    - 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Jacob is desperately lonely, completely awkward socially and locks himself away during the day and comes out during the night. He loves looking through windows and enjoying the sight of girls wearing little or nothing at all. When he is out in the open during the day, he stares most inappropriately at women he likes the look of. He only wishes he could touch and enjoy a woman he likes.

MSiAkQz.png
    Laurel Plato
    Trophy Wife
    - Snob
    - Evil

Laurel is a teenage girl and a nightmare to any guy. She is very attractive physically but personality she is stark raving mad. She enjoys getting off on causing untold misery and grief. She believes no guy can tame her and any guy who can try and has the financials to back it up will take his prize, if he can.

iVJGYI7.png
    Gerard Tormen
    Serial Romantic
    - Active
    - Romantic

Gerard Tormen by himself isn't threatening. However the Tormen name is stained with a legacy of incestial relationships. Gerard is the latest in a long line of Tormen's who is overwhelmingly attracted to his sister and Mother. Gerard's mother Alex is a 2nd generation product of a relationship between a daughter and father. If Gerard finds himself alone with a daughter of his own one day and she was old enough, he would, because to his way of thinking; he is showing love for his family member.

jJDi6hu.png
    Daniel Evans
    Angling Ace
    - Active
    - Romantic
    - Loves Outdoors

Daniel Evans is a world-class fisherman and he has been all over the sim world catching fish. When he isn't catching fish, he is catching another type of fish. He is a serial womanizer and has spent as much time involved with women, married or not, just so he can enjoy himself. Teenager to Adult in age, he doesn't mind as long as he has a good time doing it.

ZL1XIql.png
    Colin Stackhouse
    Fabulously Wealthy
    - Foodie
    - Neat
    - Romantic

Colin has spent all his time gathering wealth, ignoring his own drives for a relationship and children. Now after all his time being a business Tycoon, he has spent most of what he acquired. Colin has always been attracted to teenage girls. He is an old man now and wants children before it is too late for him, but he will only accept a wife so long as she is a teenager and good looking. Hence the unflattering nickname he got over the years "The dirty old man".

YuYBnYW.png
    Alexander Clifton
    Public Enemy
    - Hotheaded
    - Genius
    - Kleptomaniac

Alexander is not the type of character you'd cross on any day at any time. His family consists of two women who he has physically assulted, abused over a long duration, in one such encounter of abuse, he got one of his women pregnant with a girl and when he found out he beat her into a coma, but she recovered and had the baby. The second woman was also abused and had a son, at least she was spared the fists. When Alexander doesn't have an ironfist at home, he has an even worse temprament at work. Being a kingpin criminal tied to organised crime, it has made Alexander untouchable to local criminals, even to the police.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @Hoverael you really should be writing Hollywood screenplays. That's a great set of back stories.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Hoverael you really should be writing Hollywood screenplays. That's a great set of back stories.

Set up a thread for good boys and lovely girls and there is a whole other list waiting! :smiley:.

Alexander's backstory isn't complete, he is new but very ugly as a person, more than any of my previous characters and easily the most hatable character i have.
  • Options
    PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    Nice thread. Bad sims are always fun to create - especially their stories :D

One of my first gen sims was loosely named after Noah Centiego - he's called Noah Centigeo. I sucked at creating names and the guy's picture was on my tumblr's dashboard, so... Anyway.

tumblr_pvvhql5Nzb1u5990do1_1280.png

Noah Centigeo is young, rich, and salacious. Living all the way up in the 888 Spire with his dog, Polyushka, he doesn't commit nor compromise both in love and work. He owns a restaurant/lounge hybrid in the next town over and raised his reputation as a celebrity mixologist from scratch. However, his reputation is notorious from leading the crappiest club in town, the Fiendsims - no man and woman is safe from his poison. Not even Malcolm Landgraab and his innocence. Not even Paolo Rocca and his muscles. Not even Judith Ward and 6 other women who bore his eight children.

That being said, he settled down with a surfer wannabe from my other household near the end of his adulthood and ironically got kicked out of his own club (because one of the requirements was single sims only). Then he let his lover's roommate to live in his apartment because of an unexpected twist in the said household (which is another story to be told), and adopted all of his out-of-wedlock kids so that they can enjoy his money. He died of old age on the same day as his dog, whom he resurrected once before, and it was as much of a chaos as it was beautiful.

The picture was taken by the roommate a few days before his death. What a beautiful bastardo. My favorite part is probably when the roommate wrote a sad book titled 'Until Death Do Them Apart: Memoirs of Noah Centigeo and Polyushka' after the two died as the lover kept coming into the apartment to mourn.
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Cornelius Landgraab

He's top rank in the criminal career and has witnessed a girlfriend die of old age, a wife die in a fire and he murdered a girlfriend with a death-flower-scented flower arrangement. He uses women for sex and has a daughter called Betsy that he moved in with him in his Brindleton Bay home. He also cannot stand his siblings Jim and Jessica. He uses swarms of bees to attack anyone who upsets him.

Does he love his daughter? Which one is her mother? Using swarms of bees made me laugh. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    That's not how I define a dangerous woman, except maybe rebel plus other things.

I did just start playing Olive Specter and will play her some more today. (I extended her life in SimPE, along with everyone else's.) I hear she's dangerous, but "she" locked a townie in her graveyard and he teleported out before morning. :'( I suppose her death room won't work. :/
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    @Mariefoxprice83 I like your idea of having the son take on the bad characteristic of his dad. It makes sense that he would pick up on his father's attitudes toward women and it would be passed down. Illicit romance is always fun, haha.

@LadyKyn I'm starting rival gangs eventually, and I love how that combination of traits made Jet Rockit's personality turn out. I'm going to put them in my notes and try a sim like that when I create my bad guys. Also--Jet Rockit is an awesome name.

@Hoverael Wow. You have some reeeeally bad people in your game. My favorite is Jacob Brantson. Now I'm getting ideas about putting a peeping tom in my game. I wonder if there's a mod? I like his whole business look and traits--like one would never suspect him initially.

@PlainConey I love, love, love that story. I like when imperfect characters also have redeeming qualities, like yours does when he adopted his children and also because of the love for his dog. I love how it ended with him going on the same day as his dog and the friend writing the book after being prevented from mourning.

• Options
    @Hoverael Wow. You have some reeeeally bad people in your game. My favorite is Jacob Brantson. Now I'm getting ideas about putting a peeping tom in my game. I wonder if there's a mod? I like his whole business look and traits--like one would never suspect him initially.

hehehe., all by design. Jacob and Laurel have a history, pretty ugly stuff there i could get into but sufficed to say, I had always intended Jacob to be a peeping tom even before all the modifications.
  • Options
    PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »

hehehe., all by design. Jacob and Laurel have a history, pretty ugly stuff there i could get into but sufficed to say, I had always intended Jacob to be a peeping tom even before all the modifications.

The ability to peep is also a part of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 now, so yeah, there's a """handy""" mod for this :p
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
  • Options
    PlainConey wrote: »
    The ability to peep is also a part of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 now, so yeah, there's a """handy""" mod for this :p

Ooohhh, really? LOL. That might be too graphic for me. :# Maybe I'll just have them stand by a window and take screenshots.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Mariefoxprice83 I like your idea of having the son take on the bad characteristic of his dad. It makes sense that he would pick up on his father's attitudes toward women and it would be passed down. Illicit romance is always fun, haha.

Ha yeah, I felt that since the dad is rather irresponsible, the son should be as well. So far everything has been mostly "nice" apart from the odd sim not liking another sim for whatever reason the story progression decided while I was in another household so it was time to put in some drama. Edward (the son) has to get a job next time I play their household, simply because they have very little money. I might put him in the army. His dad isn't working because then he'd lose his custom job title Earl of Carrington :( The countess already lost hers when I made her a style influencer to try and get the Victorian outfits officially popular.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Liking the badboy look for the west. What's that piece of CC he's wearing for his jacket? :heart:

Thank you! It's from Sylvanes on TSR: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-male-teenadultelder-everyday/title/vampire-lord_victorian-vest03_t.d./id/1300257/
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Cornelius Landgraab

Does he love his daughter? Which one is her mother? Using swarms of bees made me laugh. lol

@BlkBarbiegal Cornelius does his best for his daughter. Her mother was one of the ladies he used for sex. He binned her when she aged up to elder!

It was the Parenthood pack that created a "hidden" trait that causes the Landgraab siblings to become tense in each other's presence! And that's because they constantly argued.