Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play any TV shows characters in your game? (2019 edition)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    several anime characters
  • Options
    MaWhilMaWhil Posts: 29 Member
    I recently added in the characters from the show Lucifer that I found on the gallery.
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    i have lucifer morningstar from the show lucifer as a townie in my game. he 'owns' a nightclub named lux where single sims go to party. its actually just a sim club i named lux and set their hang out to a nightclub lol
  • Options
    SuzushkaSuzushka Posts: 6 New Member
    I don’t remember ever creating characters based on TV in the past, but I have been incubating one idea since vamps were introduced. It’s a total throwback to one of the best series ever to grace the small screen (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, obv!). Spike!!! I want to rewatch the series to refresh my memory (because its been ages...and because it would be a joy) before building his character, but its not available on my streaming services right now. :(

I do LOTS of characters from books. I’m cycling between Stephanie Plum and Ranger households as I type! 😁
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I have the Munsters as characters in Sims Free play. I would love to make them in Sims 4 as well, but I bet it would take some cc to do it.
  • Options
    PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    I've used such characters in the challenges I've done in the past. For instance, for the Asylum Challenge, my self-sim was "locked up" with the Big Bang Theory (<spoiler>I married Sheldon after I got "out" (and helped him get out), resurrected Howard, who died in a swimming accident during the challenge, and got the others "out" to get married/have families</spoiler>), For the 7 toddler challenge, I had my simself as a silly toddler and several popular YouTubers (Hank&John Green, Kayla, xSuperwomanx among others), and the Island Challenge I went the (American) football route because I wanted to live out a fantasy with JJ Watt and some of his colleagues. :wink:
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Not currently, but I do have a bunch of characters from TV shows, movies, and some from books sitting in my Sim Library. I got all of them from the gallery. I'll only make my own either if a character that I'm looking for is missing, I want to add a character to them, or if the entire book or TV series is not in the gallery. The movie characters that I look for are usually available.
    Here's what I have that I can think of:
    TV shows
    One Tree Hill (All of them, but I played only a few)
    The Vampire Diaries (Just Elena, Damon, and Stefan)
    Game of Thrones (only a few characters)
    Supernatural (Just the Winchester brothers)
    Big Bang Theory
    Books
    The Underland Chronicles
    Legend (I'm missing one character)
    The Twilight Saga: Life and Death (it was nice to find the characters from this book)
    I'm currently looking for:
    the main characters from The Testing.
    Movies
    Avengers (I only wanted a few characters. I recently added a current one of the Starks with their daughter)
    The Twilight Saga
    Harry Potter (Just Cedric and Cho)
    The Divergent series
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    I would be lying if I said there wasn't some version of Rose Tyler (and usually the 10th Doctor) in almost all of my games. I just found someone upload of Crowley and Aziraphale from Good Omens in the gallery, which makes me wish we had the option to create other occult Sims besides vampires and mermaids.
  • Options
    SuperMario345SuperMario345 Posts: 2 New Member
    I made the Family Guy characters and had them beat each other up.
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Yes, putting a celebrity in my games is a lot of fun, and some like Emma Watson, who is a personal hero of mine for her activism. Unfortunately I am not very good at CAS.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Most of my sims are based of anime and video games (some are ocs I made). Current game is mostly Naruto sims but had many others in the past.
  • Options
    PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    The crystal gems from Steven Universe, because of Island Living. Complete with the house and fake van, but without the gems-on-body because I didn't want any cc on them. And... some adult stars *just because*, lol.
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I have my attempt at Kakashi Hatake living his best life somewhere in my latest file.

I sometimes play my weird modern version of a few Bleach characters.
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    I’ve got Fry from Futurama in my game as a Pizza Delivery NPC. I kinda want to add more of the cast as NPCs too but I don’t like too many references in my game. That said, the only celebrity I can really think to add is Drew Carey because of his appearance in the first Sims.
  • Options
    Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    I have plenty of fictional characters (TV and movie), nearly solely :D

I have Spock, Kirk, Bones and Uhura (based on the new movies)
    I wanted to make more GOT characters but ended up with only Jon and Ygritte, and Sansa and Robb as their kids.
    Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes
    Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr

My biggest storyline is based on an unpublished novel, so those are own characters, but their looks are (vaguely) based on actors.

And I have a Dwayne Johnson on Sulani, but I've hardly played him because I wasn't 100% satisfied with his looks. Downloaded him of the gallery and modified him a bit, but I guess it's difficult to get his look right with all the muscles and without making him look ridiculous in the game ;)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who plays fictional characters :D
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I had the Halliwell sisters and other family members from original Charmed as Witches back in Sims 1. I'll probably recreate that when Realm of Magic comes out. I also had created a bunch of houses and characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel in Sims 2. In my current game, I have characters from the Arrowverse and some from Teen Wolf