The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Online login is currently unavailable"

I have not been able to connect online in origin, even when I am connected to the internet. It tells me that "online login is currently unavailable" every time I start to login to Origin.

It says it at the top in red letters. It still says it even right now as I type this.

Should uninstall Origin and install it again?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    I've been having the same problem too for at least a week. I have no idea what to do
  • Options
    twistidsimmertwistidsimmer Posts: 36 Member
    Well whatever you do dont unistall Origin, because it wont let you log in unless you are "online". I just tried it and now I cant loging to play at all.
  • Options
    elisequeeliseque Posts: 10 New Member
    Happened to me once. I wrote origin an email and explained the situation, and they were very helpful and reset the whole thing for me.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,280 Member
    Have you tried this:
    Switch in Windows clock/date settings to autodetection [automatic detection]. If it is already on, just switch it off and on again. This helped some people with this issue.
  • Options
    Priceless30Priceless30 Posts: 6 New Member
    I went to Ea contact us and they helped resolve the issue
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I went to Ea contact us and they helped resolve the issue

Welp, that’s the first time anyone has said those words.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,520 Member
    Anytime Origin goes down it's best to contact SimGuruNick on Twitter.
  • Options
    TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    origin online login is currently unavailable 15 December 2019....the first time this happened to me.
  • Options
    TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    origin online login is currently unavailable 15 December 2019....the first time this happened to me.