Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New CAS story mode not there?

Just needing to ask if anyone else is having this issue...That new CAS story mode where it asks you some questions, and makes a sim based off your answers...was it removed? I don't see it anymore...

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i do not have this problem i tryed it a few days ago and could see it perfectly
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    i do not have this problem i tryed it a few days ago and could see it perfectly

Me too. A few days ago, it was there. I started the game today, and I don't see it anymore. Its like an illusion!
  • Options
    let me check something will get back to you if its a bug i would suggest you go post about the issue at ahq
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    its still there @jinerator you need to click the story book to enter the new story mode to create your sims base on the question you answer

• Options
    Very odd. I restarted the game and now its back. Its all in my mind!
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    It's not in your mind, it happened to me two days ago!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't get the storymode automatically when I create a new family. I get the usual CAS Sim. I have to click on Add a Sim to get the storymode option offer and then delete the original one after if I don't want to go on with that.
  • Options
    Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I don't get the storymode automatically when I create a new family. I get the usual CAS Sim. I have to click on Add a Sim to get the storymode option offer and then delete the original one after if I don't want to go on with that.

Me too!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »

Me too!

We should be given the chance to put our Sim into Storymode as well. I feel a bit cruel killing the Sim off. :'(
  • Options
    I feel the story mode thing is missing a lot. It feels a bit alpha stage. Every time I make a sim with it, I will even answer the questions differently, I usually end up with an unemployed sim, or a sim in the acting career.

To be honest, I wish we could set starting skill levels when creating a new sim. Something like 10 to 15 points to distribute throughout all the skill options.

And based off personality, a sim should only be able to be allowed to be so good at a particular skill. Example: A lazy sim would probably never be a level 10 in fitness or athletics. Or a loner would not have a high charisma skill. Maybe they could cap out at 5 instead of being able to max at 10... If that makes any sense
  • Options
    CaityCat13CaityCat13 Posts: 1 New Member
    I seem to only be able to enter story mode when I start a new game. I am only able to do this for the first sim I add. I do not see a story book to click, also have repaired my game and will try again. I would like to add more sims to each game using story mode more often.
  • Options
    Skyview0Skyview0 Posts: 7 New Member
    I have this same issue, I don't get the story book option at all for creating new Sims.